Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 "Grey's Anatomy" Season 3 Thread 
All Star Poster

Post "Grey's Anatomy" Season 3 Thread
I didn't see one so I wanted to start a thread.

Here is the Season 3 Promo.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BWgYM6tdSqw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed>

I seriously can't wait.

Still upset that Sandra Oh didn't get an Emmy, but that's okay.

And Alex got a buzz cut? Love the parents bursting into the room. :D

Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
All Star Poster

Also, Addison looks so sad :( I'm feeling sad for her now. And Xena bothers me.

And is it just me or do the Grey's people choose the best songs for the show.

Some shorter non video versions of the promo:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9QNPKVq5aJs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed>

Another Promo:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U0JkQZThKNk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed>

Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
Rachel McAdams Fan

I'm SO EXCITED for the season premiere. This is far and away the best show on television.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:22 pm
Profile YIM
Forum General

I know I did not like the season finale at all.

But I have to say that ABC's marketing for the new season and shift to Thursday is nothing short of fantastic.

I probably will be tuning in on Sept. 21 to see the premier ;)

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:03 pm
Christian's #1 Fan

Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:15 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Looks fantastic! I cannot wait! Lost on Wednesday...Greys on Thursdays....Great week!

Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
All Star Poster

I swapped most of my thursday shifts at work so I wouldn't miss Greys :oops: :biggrin: It better not dissapoint!

Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

I can't wait to see it. I am disappointed, however, that Meredith will probably choose Derek. I'm just so sick of their back and forth already and I wish she would just move on with Finn. However, *SPOILERS* I read (I think at Ausiello or Watch with Kristin) that Chris O'Donnell is only signed on for three episodes this season.. so there goes that relationship.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil

Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:09 pm
life begins now

Is there any way Ellen Pompeo can leave the show? I can't stand her weepy little looks and fake tears. The character would work so much better with another actress. And they better not drag out the Meredith/Derek relationship.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:28 am
Profile YIM
Draughty

I wonder if Izzie is going to die in the premiere. I know someone on one of this show or Lost or VM is going to die. Everyone keeps saying Lost for obvious reasons and yes that is the logical choice but you have to admit Izzie wasn't looking too healthy in that "The Fray" ad/video.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:30 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

I wonder if Izzie is going to die in the premiere. I know someone on one of this show or Lost or VM is going to die. Everyone keeps saying Lost for obvious reasons and yes that is the logical choice but you have to admit Izzie wasn't looking too healthy in that "The Fray" ad/video.

lol

[spoil]she has a child that they haven't brought into the storyline yet...[/spoil]

.. she can't be killed... that will provide at least a 3 episode arc for her :tongue:

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:36 am
Forum General

Archie Gates wrote:

lol

[spoil]she has a child that they haven't brought into the storyline yet...[/spoil]

.. she can't be killed... that will provide at least a 3 episode arc for her :tongue:

Bringing that storyline in would be the worst thing Grey's could ever do. Ever. Ever. And I really hope Izzie dies. That would be wonderful.

Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:39 am
Draughty

I have a feeling that bit with Meredith lying down with her was Izzie imagining it and she was looking at that door intently...door symbolizing the gateway to the beyond? ;)

Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:44 am
Profile WWW
Christian's #1 Fan

Looks good.

Is there any way Ellen Pompeo can leave the show? I can't stand her weepy little looks and fake tears. The character would work so much better with another actress. And they better not drag out the Meredith/Derek relationship.

Nope.

She is the central character. It would be like Dr. House leaving "House, M.D.", or Bones leaving "Bones". Though, if anyone doesn't know the signifigance of the title, it is interesting. There is a book, called Gray's Anatomy which is essentiall "the" go-to book for anatomical reference. It is literally the most in-depth anatomy book out there, and let me tell you it is daunting just to pick up. So, the title of the show is a play on words of that. ;)

Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:33 am
Forum General

Chris wrote:
Looks good.

Nope.

She is the central character. It would be like Dr. House leaving "House, M.D.", or Bones leaving "Bones". Though, if anyone doesn't know the signifigance of the title, it is interesting. There is a book, called Gray's Anatomy which is essentiall "the" go-to book for anatomical reference. It is literally the most in-depth anatomy book out there, and let me tell you it is daunting just to pick up. So, the title of the show is a play on words of that. ;)

Ya, I've seen that books. It is HUGE!! I've taken a peak inside too. Fascinating!

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:10 am
life begins now

Chris wrote:
Looks good.

Nope.

They can still recast. :tongue:

Or is she popular with the fans?

Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:15 am
Profile YIM
Forum General

I think she's mostly hated within fandom, though Meredith/Derek is still a huge ship, but I'm sure the average fan who doesn't give a shit about what the internet thinks loves her. Otherwise, why would they watch?

Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:59 am
Sbil

I think she's mostly hated within fandom, though Meredith/Derek is still a huge ship, but I'm sure the average fan who doesn't give a shit about what the internet thinks loves her. Otherwise, why would they watch?

I'm not Meredith's biggest fan, but I don't exactly hate her either.

She's a flawed, often annoying character, but I would prefer that to some figure of perfection who never acts like a real person.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:50 pm
life begins now

I think I could like the character, but I can't get into Ellen. I guess it's weird that I still love the show even without liking her. I can't wait for Thursday.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:37 pm
Profile YIM
Teenage Dream

Can't wait for Thursday! This is one of the best shows on television. (probably #3 behind Veronica Mars and 24)

Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:43 pm
Forum General

The death was announced to be on Veronica Mars, by the way.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:14 pm
Teenage Dream

Uh, thanks for not spoiler tagging that.

I don't think it would be anyone major. (or I hope)

Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:23 pm
Forum General

I think the thing about one of these three shows said a main character.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 421 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next