Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2603 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 105  Next
 The 'Lost' Thread (Season 2) 
Forum General

Post The 'Lost' Thread (Season 2)
Although Season 1 may still be airing in some countries, for most of us the second season will begin in 4 weeks!

Wednesday, September 21 @ 9:00pm on ABC.

There is alot to be explained and the creators have promised alot of answers and explanations and still admit they're keeping others to be explored at later times.

New TV spots and promos have been airing on TV. It's actually a great idea. There are 4, one with Hurley, Jack, Kate, and finally, Locke. In them, they are each alone, either walking or sitting or sharpening a knife and you could hear their thoughts about what has been going on and what may ensue this season.

you can watch them at the following site http://www.lostlinks.net/
Under 'Lost Streaming Vidoes' (don't scroll down it's in the upper section) click on either one of the character promos.

So, what does everyone expect from Season 2?

And I also feel the need to mention that this thread will indeed be spoiler-ific for those that still don't get a discussion about a show like LOST will reveal what has been unravelling. So don't complain if you ruined it for yourself! Enjoy!

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:05 am
Devil's Advocate

Not one of my top 4 shows, but I'll watch. I like Charlie and Hurley.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:35 am
Draughty

If anyone wants a good laugh, go to that link above and click on the UK promos.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:46 am
Profile WWW
Veteran

Crikey!!! I have a lot of catching up to do, but no time!! I don't even know when the second season will begin here, but I'm sure it will be well after the States debut.

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:52 am
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

Can't wait for Season 2. Gotta download all the episodes, but oh well. I surely am not waiting another year till it airs here.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:06 am
Profile WWW
---------

I wonder if there's actually a faith element to the whole Lost mystery. It's got the everything happens for a reason promos and a whole bunch of other Christian elements. Even the last episode was named after a Bible book...

Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:00 pm
Forum General

I wonder if there's actually a faith element to the whole Lost mystery. It's got the everything happens for a reason promos and a whole bunch of other Christian elements. Even the last episode was named after a Bible book...

And if you've seen the Passion of Christ, you'll notice vague similarity in the film's music and the music in the promos, especially Locke's!

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:58 pm
Forum General

Well, there's always been the purgatory theory, even though that was shot down a while back, I believe.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
Wall-E

MG Casey wrote:

Well, there's always been the purgatory theory, even though that was shot down a while back, I believe.

Like Abrams says: "But people are dying on the show."

So how the HELL does one "die" in purgatory.

They're all mutants, I tell ya. So are the others. Part of some secret project.

That's the reason for all the fuss over the baby and Walt.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:24 pm
Profile WWW
---------

MG Casey wrote:

And if you've seen the Passion of Christ, you'll notice vague similarity in the film's music and the music in the promos, especially Locke's!

I've never seen the Passion, but I absolutely love Lost's music. I don't know what instrument is it's main theme but it's absolutely beautiful. Even though that is kinda of a stretch for an argument, I like it. :)

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:09 pm
---------

MG Casey wrote:

Not 100% sure what a purgatory is, but it could be the place where people are being tested to see if they go to heaven or hell. The people that die have been decided on and leave to go to hell or heaven. (I'm probably sounding really dumb, and just redesribing purgatory.)

Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:11 pm
The Kramer

I think they are gonna kill of Sawyer in the season premiere. The romantic triangle of Sawyer/Kate/Jack is turning into Jack/Kate/Michelle Rodriguez, so there isn't much point to keeping Sawyer around.

Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:08 pm
Draughty

I think they are gonna kill of Sawyer in the season premiere. The romantic triangle of Sawyer/Kate/Jack is turning into Jack/Kate/Michelle Rodriguez, so there isn't much point to keeping Sawyer around.

Yeah there is, he is extremely popular with women viewers. I didn't realize that till a few months ago but apparently it's the case.

Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
Team Kris

Dkmuto wrote:
MG Casey wrote:

Not 100% sure what a purgatory is, but it could be the place where people are being tested to see if they go to heaven or hell. The people that die have been decided on and leave to go to hell or heaven. (I'm probably sounding really dumb, and just redesribing purgatory.)

Pretty much. Also known as "limbo."

Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:25 pm
---------

I'd be so mad if that happened. Sawyer is one of the greatest. But anyways, it ain't happening since his first flashback episode is #4 I think...

Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:11 am
You must have big rats

I am still undecided on who is dying, but I think it won#t be one of the very main characters. I suppose everyone on the raft will survive, though.

Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:06 pm
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

Sawyer: I think he'll be presumed dead. He'll be alive though. Probably hiding by himself on a beach on the other side of the island, planning a way to go after the others who took Walt. The audience will know this I presume. I doubt they would keep him out of the episode order for a while. No way they're going to kill off one of the if not the most popular character on the island. And the 'you want to die or something?' line near the end, and the unknown factor of him falling in the water, it all makes sense. Hes on the island for a reason.

Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:44 am
---------

The DVD comes out this Tuesday!! I'm very excited. Who else is getting it?

Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:38 pm
The Kramer

It's only gonna be like $40 at Target, so hell yeah I am. :biggrin:

Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:53 pm
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
Sawyer: I think he'll be presumed dead. He'll be alive though. Probably hiding by himself on a beach on the other side of the island, planning a way to go after the others who took Walt. The audience will know this I presume. I doubt they would keep him out of the episode order for a while. No way they're going to kill off one of the if not the most popular character on the island. And the 'you want to die or something?' line near the end, and the unknown factor of him falling in the water, it all makes sense. Hes on the island for a reason.

Not sure who or everyone but I remember hearing that the raft people get back to the island but a different part of the island - wonder if they will meet the other half from the airplane?

Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:28 pm
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
This probably has been said before - but this just popped into my head. I never read much of the past Lost thread.

Since the boat people came to get the boy. It seems that the island is being watched or used for something. Also this has happened before with the French lady and her people years earlier.

So is this just someplace where the people are being watched or researched, and that hatch leads to a place where people are watching them.

Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:09 pm
Profile WWW
All Star Poster

I got it about 2 weeks ago ;) . Finished watching it today. :ohmy:

Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

I'm dying of waiting for Tuesday... I'm buying it with Crash and am going to watch it with one of my close friends.

Are the bonus features good? I heard they're really good!

Top Anticipated 2009
1. Nine

Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:28 pm
You must have big rats

Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2603 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 105  Next