Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Happy Days 30th Anniv. Reunion Special Thurs. at 8pm ET ABC 
George A. Romero

Post Happy Days 30th Anniv. Reunion Special Thurs. at 8pm ET ABC
eyyyy!! catch up to the stars of Happy Days and see what they're up to today. i just saw a commercial and thought i'd post about it since i know Rusty will be particularly interested.

Thursday February 3rd on ABC @ 8PM EST.

Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:14 pm
Teenage Dream

I am not watching this I am watching The O.C. my favorite show.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:12 pm
Award Winning Bastard

One of my favorite shows ever! Not only will I be watching it, my best friend wants me to call him to remind him that it's on so he can watch it. There was never anybody cooler than the Fonze in TV. (James Bond is the coolest, though)

Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:04 pm
Teh Mexican

i never was a fan of the show!, .......nah im not watching!, ill see Joey, will & grace and the apprentice instead :D

Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:18 pm
The Greatest Avenger EVER

One of my favorite shows ever! Not only will I be watching it, my best friend wants me to call him to remind him that it's on so he can watch it. There was never anybody cooler than the Fonze in TV. (James Bond is the coolest, though)

I watched it and it was good and nice to see the Cast acknowledge that having The Fonz jump the shark was the nail in the coffin for the show and the creation of the website Jump The Shark.. =D> However, I did think that Erin Moran has aged horribly though and looks like her hair is about to fall out.. Hard to imagine that Scott Baio ended up being one of the successful ones on that show next to Ron Howard... This guy got alot of trim in real life including Heather Locklear.. I also would've thought Al Molinaro(Al Dalvekio) who replaced Arnold, would've made an appearance and didn't... Happy Days really was it's best though in the 1st season when it wasn't all about the Fonz and turning him into some sort of Superhero..

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:42 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
Maverikk wrote:

I watched it and it was good and nice to see the Cast acknowledge that having The Fonz jump the shark was the nail in the coffin for the show and the creation of the website Jump The Shark.. =D> However, I did think that Erin Moran has aged horribly though and looks like her hair is about to fall out.. Hard to imagine that Scott Baio ended up being one of the successful ones on that show next to Ron Howard... This guy got alot of trim in real life including Heather Locklear.. I also would've thought Al Molinaro(Al Dalvekio) who replaced Arnold, would've made an appearance and didn't... Happy Days really was it's best though in the 1st season when it wasn't all about the Fonz and turning him into some sort of Superhero..

I didn't see the show, still watched CSI but heard some interviews on the radio by cast promoting the show.

Heard that Scott Baio had Heather Locklear at 18 plus tons of other hot ones - guess those like how he grew up on the show and felt comfortable with him. People forget that Happy Days was one of the biggest shows for the better part of its first decade on the air. And this was pre-cable so most people were watching only the 3 networks - ABC, NBC & CBS.

Also Erin Moran was barely good looking in her younger days - she was on the show as the kid and then they kept her around and had to try to make her the hot / sexy girl that Scott Baio was chasing.

And Fonz was a cool character for the first half of the show then as they milked the show, he became a Mother Thersea and he wasn't the same character anymore. And this is really funny as Henry Winkler was probably the total opposite of Fonz. I think more of Henry in real life of being like his character in the movie Night Shift with Michael Keaton.

COVER YOUR EYES
HIDE YOUR WOMEN & CHILDREN
HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON
BUT REMEMBER*****GOLDIE*****ALWAYS KNOWS THE RIGHT/BETTER ANSWER
THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDIE

Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:52 am
Profile WWW
rustiphica

Rusty watched and I don't care what anybody thinks, Henry Winkler rules.

Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:02 pm
George A. Romero

Rusty watched and I don't care what anybody thinks, Henry Winkler rules.

hell yes he does. it gets no cooler than henry winkler.

Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]