Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 That 70's Show Signed on for an 8th Season Without Grace OR 
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Post That 70's Show Signed on for an 8th Season Without Grace OR
http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_ma ... 7c,00.html

Ashton Kutcher = What the fuck??? :-k :shock: I mean, the characters of Eric Forman and Michael Kelso are part of an Ensemble with this show and both of them are the heart and soul of the show.. How the hell is this show gonna work for an 8th season with both of these actors only making cameo appearances every so often??? I remember watching the show HAPPY DAYS growing up and after 7 seasons or so of that show, Ron Howard who played Richie Cunnigham left the show for obvious reasons and it totaly bottomed out without him.. Can't FOX just go out with a little dignity and a little grace and leave this alone and let it end on top??? :-k I have "That 70's Show" SEASON 1 on DVD and maybe that's the way I want to remember this show for when it was funny and not the way it's being reduced to now..

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:31 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
Post Re: That 70's Show Signed on for an 8th Season Without Grace
BKB_The_Man wrote:
http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271%7c92970%7c1%7c,00.html

Ashton Kutcher = What the fuck??? :-k :shock: I mean, the characters of Eric Forman and Michael Kelso are part of an Ensemble with this show and both of them are the heart and soul of the show.. How the hell is this show gonna work for an 8th season with both of these actors only making cameo appearances every so often??? I remember watching the show HAPPY DAYS growing up and after 7 seasons or so of that show, Ron Howard who played Richie Cunnigham left the show for obvious reasons and it totaly bottomed out without him.. Can't FOX just go out with a little dignity and a little grace and leave this alone and let it end on top??? :-k I have "That 70's Show" SEASON 1 on DVD and maybe that's the way I want to remember this show for when it was funny and not the way it's being reduced to now..

Seems crazy - just trying to milk it to get $ out of future seasons rather than going out when they should.

I liked the show when I saw it in passing. Also Red rules. But come on - I think after 7 years the ideas are played out. Especially when you are losing the 2 biggest stars on the show.

COVER YOUR EYES
HIDE YOUR WOMEN & CHILDREN
HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON
BUT REMEMBER*****GOLDIE*****ALWAYS KNOWS THE RIGHT/BETTER ANSWER
THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDIE

Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:18 am
Profile WWW
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Post Re: That 70's Show Signed on for an 8th Season Without Grace
Goldie wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271%7c92970%7c1%7c,00.html

Seems crazy - just trying to milk it to get $ out of future seasons rather than going out when they should.

I liked the show when I saw it in passing. Also Red rules. But come on - I think after 7 years the ideas are played out. Especially when you are losing the 2 biggest stars on the show.

Hell, it's almost like everyones panicking now on that show in terms of the Cast and wondering where their next big paycheck will be??? I mean, certainly these folks would've managed their $$$ well throughout the 7 years it's been on, right??? If not, then that's there own fault..

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]