Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 The '24' Thread 

http://www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com/index.html

Thu May 19, 2005 9:10 pm
Team Kris

Despite all the spoilers, the show is still exciting to me.

Fri May 20, 2005 6:05 am
Ryan's Report will post spoilers tonight for the final hour but only if 150 posters are signed into their forum.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/24_Spoilers/ ... topic=2000

Sun May 22, 2005 4:45 pm
Team Kris

Ryan's Report will post spoilers tonight for the final hour but only if 150 posters are signed into their forum.

LOL I might sign up just for that, but no. I'd rather have the final minutes of the season unspoiled.

Sun May 22, 2005 5:18 pm
loyalfromlondon wrote:

LOL I might sign up just for that, but no. I'd rather have the final minutes of the season unspoiled.

Im debating it since I went into Season 1's finale unspoiled. On the other hand, I know how hour 1 ends tomorrow night, and Im so shocked I kinda need to know how the season ends, sooner rather than later.

You could always sign up and just not read the summary.

Sun May 22, 2005 5:21 pm
Team Kris

Valley Guy 3.0 wrote:
loyalfromlondon wrote:

Im debating it since I went into Season 1's finale unspoiled. On the other hand, I know how hour 1 ends tomorrow night, and Im so shocked I kinda need to know how the season ends, sooner rather than later.

You could always sign up and just not read the summary.

HAHA Just did. I'll just log on to their forum so others can read the spoiler granted 150 people are there too. I'm working anyways tonight so i won't be able to read the summary anyways.

Still wondering what happened to Behrooz. #-o

Sun May 22, 2005 5:31 pm
Ah, poor Behrooz. 24 has a way of making characters disappear.

Sun May 22, 2005 5:32 pm
Team Kris

Ah, poor Behrooz. 24 has a way of making characters disappear.

Eric Balfour! LOL Longest coffee break ever.

Sun May 22, 2005 5:41 pm
I'm shocked at how the season ends. SHOCKED!

Mon May 23, 2005 6:27 pm

OMG OMG OMG

Mon May 23, 2005 9:25 pm

And what's with President Palmer doing ads for Allstate?

Mon May 23, 2005 9:35 pm
The Kramer

wow wow wow wow, that was incredible. I can't wait till January. How are they gonna get Jack back? It's insane just thinking about it.

Mon May 23, 2005 10:03 pm
Wouldn't it be cool if Jack signed up to do the intel for the Chinese to prevent a major terrorist attack there?

Awesome ending. They shoulda played that Green Day song "I walk alone" in the end.

Not.

Mon May 23, 2005 10:05 pm
Begging Naked

So I guess this makes Jack the first person to have ever died twice?

Mon May 23, 2005 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
Agent Zack Lauer, traveling the rails of America, solving crimes.

They should have played the piano suite from The Incredible Hulk tv show at the end of the finale.

Mon May 23, 2005 10:17 pm
Agent Zack Lauer, traveling the rails of America, solving crimes.

They could reveal his archeology training, hire Spielberg and have themselves an Indy 4 on speed :lol:

Mon May 23, 2005 10:22 pm
Cream of the Crop

I don't know how season 5 is going to work without Jack. I'm trying to figure out how he can work back into the story of the show and I'm not seeing it. Unless it's some sort of prequel day -since they seem to be the rage these days.

Mon May 23, 2005 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
What an ending.

I don't know how season 5 is going to work without Jack. I'm trying to figure out how he can work back into the story of the show and I'm not seeing it. Unless it's some sort of prequel day -since they seem to be the rage these days.

No, I really think Jack will be freelancing for some organization and that will lead back to the CTU. Maybe Jack could even be working for the bad guys (without knowing, of course)?

Mon May 23, 2005 10:26 pm
The Kramer

What an ending.

No, they'll figure out a way. If they can stop a nuclear bomb a minute after they find out where it will hit then they can bring Jack back into the story. He'll do underground type shit.

Curtis and Chloe will both be main cast members next season. Along with the usuals of Tony and Michelle. I'm sure they will work David Palmer back in somehow as well.

Mon May 23, 2005 10:27 pm
Cream of the Crop

Curtis and Chloe will both be main cast members next season. Along with the usuals of Tony and Michelle. I'm sure they will work David Palmer back in somehow as well.

As long as that acting President isn't back. I really truly hated him.

Mon May 23, 2005 10:34 pm
Profile WWW
Novelist Richard Marcinko and uber producer/writer David Fury are joining 24 for season 5.

Mon May 23, 2005 10:35 pm
The Dark Knight

I was waiting for the twist ending the event that would make your mouth drop. Like in Season 1! I love all the twists there! 24 Season 1 was the best! All hal 24 Season 1! Why is it that always Season 1 is the best of a show ? :( They can never come up with better, shocking ideas!

The best ending would of been the SUV Tony and Michelle were in blew up by someone else that made sure Jack was dead right after Jack got out! That would of been so shocking and a killer of a ending! I wish it would of happen. Mannnnnnnn

Mon May 23, 2005 11:50 pm
Profile WWW
Team Kris

Hee. I actually like Mia Kirshner here. Not as annoying as she is in The L Word.

Tue May 24, 2005 12:07 am

"We'll pick Jack up in a very different place, roughly a year later. Of course, the show is the show, so it won't be long before he's back in the saddle. But we'll explore a little bit of what he's been doing with his life and the situation he's gotten himself into. That will certainly have an impact on his behavior when he gets involved in the streets".
Source - Quote from 24 writer/producer Robert Cochran from TvGuide interview

I’m hearing that the season will start off with the terrorist bombing of a “high-value target”. It’s unclear if the high-value target is a person or a building but it's looking more and more like a combination of both a prominent building and a high-ranking government official who will be among the many killed in the terrorist attack. There are several other scenarios I’ve heard rumblings about and every single one of them has the same concept of a terrorist bombing of a building with extremely strong international ties. They are also thinking about bringing back a former character to be among the many dead in the massive explosion.
Source - http://www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com

Thu May 26, 2005 11:18 am
New Server, Same X

In my little "one night only (for now)" return, I might as well comment on the season finale. Whoa! That was such a great finale! Not quite as exhilarating as the first season finale, but definitely a great one. I thought the ending was perfect, and I'm glad it went like that. Even though I knew something was up, part of me really was in total and utter shock when Tony said Jack was dead. A part of me screamed "NOOOO!!!", and I realized I don't want him dead. Not yet, at least. He's far too important. Not to mention the fact that when they started reviving him, I thought he was really dead. Was anyone else scared then? Besides the spoiler junkies.

I also liked how Marwan died. He was far too powerful and intelligent to just die from Jack shooting him. He died the way a few people died for him and for their cause, so I think it was the only way to have him go. Here's hoping they can do another great season or two of "24". This was easily up there with the first season, but I can't quite choose which was better.

Wow, that really sounds like something Spider-Man would say. #-o I apologize.

Thu May 26, 2005 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next