Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 The '24' Thread 
Team Kris

They should just upgrade her name now, since Lana Parrilla is gone (I think) and William Devane is still missing in action.

Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:19 pm
New Server, Same X

Yeah, what the hell was with the musical chairs of lead names on the show? It was Alberta Watson, Kiefer, William Devane and Kim Raver. Then Watson left, and Carlos and Reiko only remained guest stars for who knows why. Lana Parrilla and Roger Cross got bumped up, then bumped out, and now Cross is still there, but Lana lasted as a star for about two episodes. Why? That was ridiculous, considering she was nothing more than a minor supporting character. Edgar was more distinguishable. Carlos and Reiko should be leads, not guest stars. Just because they're from the past seasons, they're guest stars? I don't understand why since they've done about as much as the original leads on the show this season.

Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:45 pm
Team Kris

Yeah I know, it was really annoying. Only Melrose Place had more credit changes, LOL

I also have a concern regarding Shohreh Aghdashloo who should get an Emmy nomination. But under what category? Supporting actress or guest actress? I remember a couple of years back when Stockard Channing and Mary Louise Parker were both guest stars on The West Wing yet received Supporting actress nods because apparently they appeared in more than 6 episodes or something.

Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:29 pm
New Server, Same X

Yeah I know, it was really annoying. Only Melrose Place had more credit changes, LOL

I also have a concern regarding Shohreh Aghdashloo who should get an Emmy nomination. But under what category? Supporting actress or guest actress? I remember a couple of years back when Stockard Channing and Mary Louise Parker were both guest stars on The West Wing yet received Supporting actress nods because apparently they appeared in more than 6 episodes or something.

That's tough. It's possible she'll get a Guest Actress nod, seeing as how her name never appeared in the main cast, and her chances are far better there if she gets nominated. Then again, a Supporting nod is more deserving. I just hope a nomination comes at all.

Now if only The Emmys would start a category for Best Surprise Ass-Kicker, Chloe would win hands down.

Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:32 pm
New Server, Same X

Some favorite moments of season's past! I'll just list one moment per season for now, and add some more later.

Season 1, Hour 24: Jack blasts into the Drazen hideout, and kicks some serious bad guy ass.
Season 2, Hour 15: Jack tells Kim he won't be coming back. A sad moment, that aside all of the stupid Kim stuff and got a genuinely emotional scene out of both of them. Of course, Mason finally woke up in the back of the helicopter, and went down with the bomb instead.
Season 3, Hour 18: So long, Chappelle. Bang. Silence.
Season 4, Hour 19: Chloe kicks ass. Not measly ass that even Tony could kick, but the kind of ass that Jack kicks all the time. More than just a worried face.

I'll give some more later (I excluded the obvious other major moment from the last hour in Season 1 for now).

Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:01 pm

Sorry Paul, supporting cast members don't live forever.

I wonder how China will tie in. :-k

Mon May 02, 2005 10:54 pm
Grill

WOW...Just wow! That was a great episode. =D> Poor Paul.

Tue May 03, 2005 12:07 am
Team Kris

Oh God! I wanted to shoot Audrey (or have Chloe gun her down...)

Tue May 03, 2005 2:02 am
The Kramer

great episode. I'm glad all that Audrey/Paul/Jack triangle is gone, it was really getting old. Surprised by the lack of silent ticks though. If they keep with the tradition of the silent ticks then another character is gonna die by the end of the season. My guess would be Buchanan, cause that's an easy way to break another triangle.

Prediction as of right now: Bomb is in Washington, Chase comes back and leads the team that captures it. That will also give Kim a few moments of screen time.

Tue May 03, 2005 5:20 pm
Chase isn't going to come back. He's handicapped.

Tue May 03, 2005 5:34 pm
New Server, Same X

Isn't he coming back at all? I thought you said he was, Mr. Loyal.

Yes, that was a pretty good episode. The ending got me. I thought it was very emotional, even though I was sick of Audrey and her constant meddling over anything that happened to Paul. It was just really powerful how Audrey was screaming at Jack, and he just looked like he really was torn between everything. I hope Kiefer wins an Emmy, dammit.

Tue May 03, 2005 8:02 pm
The Kramer

if Jack could do it with a heroin addiction, then Chase can do it with one hand.

Tue May 03, 2005 8:03 pm
Team Kris

That was some pretty good acting from Kim Raver (though her character is quickly becoming my least favorite) and Kiefer Sutherland. That look he had after Audrey yelled at him... that got to me.

I guess it was just a rumor that Chase is coming back (but hey, it's 24, you never know - Kim could just show up too with a pet cougar).

Now I'm just waiting for Behrooz to show up. Roger Cross did hint something on that 24 Inside webcast that the Behrooz story can have closure.

Wed May 04, 2005 3:59 am
Grill

loyalfromlondon wrote:

Isn't he coming back at all? I thought you said he was, Mr. Loyal.

Yes, that was a pretty good episode. The ending got me. I thought it was very emotional, even though I was sick of Audrey and her constant meddling over anything that happened to Paul. It was just really powerful how Audrey was screaming at Jack, and he just looked like he really was torn between everything. I hope Kiefer wins an Emmy, dammit.

If Kiefer does not win an Emmy for 24 I will be sooo mad! That would be pretty cool if Chase comes back. He's probably helping Kate out of another bear trap. God that was the dumbest part of 24.

Wed May 04, 2005 11:53 am
Team Kris

Hmmm... it according to some spoiler sites, Richard Heller and Daddy Heller resurface for the May 16th hour.

Wed May 04, 2005 12:10 pm
New Server, Same X

Hmmm... it according to some spoiler sites, Richard Heller and Daddy Heller resurface for the May 16th hour.

Good, I was wondering where he went.

Wed May 04, 2005 5:03 pm
Begging Naked

Appearently, NBC really likes 24. A lot. Really. Really Really:

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/43508.htm

For those who don't have a subcription and don't go to TV Tattle (Where I found this), the article is basically about NBC wanting to buy 24 from FOX for themselves, since it hasn't been renewed yet. I doubt FOX'll let them, but still.

Fri May 06, 2005 2:19 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

No, NBC will screw it up horribly, stick it between Fear Factor and Las Vegas, and rename it "Law and Order: 24 Hours".

Fri May 06, 2005 3:55 pm
Team Kris

Eeewwww, anyone remember that awful show Watching Ellie on NBC?

Fri May 06, 2005 11:28 pm
Sbil

I actually thought that show was alright in its real-time format, but then it just blew when it became a sitcom.

I think 24 would actually be somewhat of a good fit between Las Vegas and Medium on a Monday night, but that would force Fox to release their (at this point) second most popular drama, which I doubt they will do.

Sat May 07, 2005 9:27 am
New Server, Same X

Valley Guy 3.0 wrote:

I actually thought that show was alright in its real-time format, but then it just blew when it became a sitcom.

I think 24 would actually be somewhat of a good fit between Las Vegas and Medium on a Monday night, but that would force Fox to release their (at this point) second most popular drama, which I doubt they will do.

Yeah, Ellie was horrible when they transformed it into a regular sitcom.

"24" is just made for FOX. I could never see it being an NBC series.

Sat May 07, 2005 12:07 pm
Team Kris

http://www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com has some new spoilers for the May 16th hour and it involves everyone's favorite not-so-developed, not-so-recurring, bisexual terrorista.

Sat May 07, 2005 3:10 pm
http://www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com has some new spoilers for the May 16th hour and it involves everyone's favorite not-so-developed, not-so-recurring, bisexual terrorista.

Not-so-shocking. Good to see the bridge from season 1.

SPOILER - highlight to read

Looks like Mandy might kill Michelle.

Sat May 07, 2005 3:23 pm
Team Kris

Valley Guy 3.0 wrote:

Not-so-shocking. Good to see the bridge from season 1.

SPOILER - highlight to read

Looks like Mandy might kill Michelle.

I know!!! So I guess that's the other death of the season.

Sat May 07, 2005 4:00 pm
Do you guys think 24 has the balls to destroy a city this season? That's a huge body count, probably the highest ever for a network television show. Definitely raises the stakes from the assasination/nuke/virus of season's past.

Sun May 08, 2005 10:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next