Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The "Prison Break: Season 2" Thread 
Orphan

I think the next one to bite the bullet will be the Tweener or C-Note. They won't kill T-Bag because he's another villain (who, it appears, runs into Michael and Linc next episode) and they need villains. Plus, for how much I hate him, he's a great character and I think the writers know that.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:06 pm
laneyboy

I don't know why, but I kinda like Tweener. I'm just interested in his story, moreso than C-Note or Sucre.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Orphan

I don't know why, but I kinda like Tweener. I'm just interested in his story, moreso than C-Note or Sucre.

C-Note's storyline is too sappy for my tastes, at least the way it's been handled. I like T-Bag and the main storyline the best with Tweener's and Sucre's following. C-Note has the worst storyline, IMO.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:13 pm
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

Haywire has been noticably missing. I want to see his plotline the most. It will be like watching One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:24 pm
New Server, Same X

Michael and Lincoln - Can't say much because they're the main characters, and will always get the juiciest of stories.

T-Bag - Just a great villain, all around. I really wish Robert Knepper would get some Emmy recognition next year, because he pulls off the hateable character so perfectly.

Sucre - Not a bad storyline, but I wish we'd get some roadside storylines, on his way to Vegas. He was far better in prison, though.

C-Note - Once they introduced the "family man" thing, it kind of knocked him down a bit. I appreciate what they're going for with C-Note, but he's becoming boring.

Tweener - Much better outside the walls of Fox River. He has potential.

Abruzzi - A sad death, but he really didn't have much this season. I figured the death was imminent, because Peter Stormare was listed as a guest star. Honestly, have they learned nothing from listing Muse Watson (Westmoreland) last season as a guest star? It's obvious that guest stars are guest stars for a reason. The other guest star on the show? Lane Garrison (Tweener). So... I wouldn't get attached to Tweener.

Overall, the season is good, but I have to say that I loved the first season a whole lot more.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:25 pm
Indiana Jones IV

I like Tweener, too. I feel bad for him, especially since he was thrown in jail for stealing a baseball card that he had no idea was worth so much. I do, however, like Sucre the best out of all the other inmates. T-Bag is just a vile character and I despise him. C-Note. I liked him IN jail, but now.. not so much.

Not surprised Abruzzi died. I've noted Stormare's name as a guest star in the credits since the beginning so I was expecting him to be killed off soon. Although, his name was the only one who really jumped out at me, so who knows if Sucre, Tweener, and C-Note are in the credits or noted as guest stars.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:28 pm
Profile WWW

Abruzzi - A sad death, but he really didn't have much this season. I figured the death was imminent, because Peter Stormare was listed as a guest star. Honestly, have they learned nothing from listing Muse Watson (Westmoreland) last season as a guest star? It's obvious that guest stars are guest stars for a reason. The other guest star on the show? Lane Garrison (Tweener). So... I wouldn't get attached to Tweener.

Overall, the season is good, but I have to say that I loved the first season a whole lot more.

How is Abruzzi's death sad? Hes a mobster who kills people

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:30 pm
Indiana Jones IV

I'm not sure which I like more right now. The past episodes I LOVED and felt they were better than season one. But I think that was also becaused William Fichtner was featured more prominately in them, and I love his character. I wanted to root against him in the beginning because he was trying to bring Michael and Linc back to jail.. but I just can't help but love his FBI agent. He wasn't featured that much in this episode, and I kind of missed his character.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:

How is Abruzzi's death sad? Hes a mobster who kills people

I mean that Abruzzi was a great character on the show, mainly because Peter Stormare is such a good actor.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:04 pm

I mean that Abruzzi was a great character on the show, mainly because Peter Stormare is such a good actor.

Well did he ask for any fucking pancakes before hacking someone in a lumber chipper

Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:12 pm
Romosexual!

a friend of mine is going to be in episode 7 & 8 [spoil]as an extra utah cop. the scene was at some house. something about a robbery and cops were checking out the garage.[/spoil]
they were filming in Frisco,TX recently.

Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:56 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:49 am
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

It was! And I'm excited for next week when everyone is reunited again ;D.

I love Mahone. I know that he's weird with his shakiness and pill popping ways, but I still love his character. I want more of him!

Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:54 pm
Profile WWW

Teabag sure can beat alot of people despite having only one hand

Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:24 pm
New Server, Same X

So, I guess "gunned down" means Abruzzi is dead. :tongue:

Good episode, a lot better than the season has been overall. If it keeps up, it'll be better than Season 1. But so far, nothing beats the prison setting.

Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:16 pm
Team Kris

Damn! That middle-aged horny woman deserves a guest actress Emmy just for upping the icky factor with T-Bag!!!

That was Diana Scarwid??!?

Last edited by Christian on Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:44 pm
Orphan

Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:18 am
New Server, Same X

I think Haywire may be in for the long haul. If they intended to ditch him immediately, he would've been gone for Abruzzi and Tweener.

Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:23 pm
Team Kris

Lots of "Frankenstein" reference to this Haywire character.

- Befriends a girl and steals her bike (the movie has the monster befriending a girl and throwing her on a lake, lol)
- Befriends a sweet, blind, old woman who suddenly realizes he may be trouble (the monster befriends a sweet, blind, old man in the book... but the blind man's family drives the monster away)
- Gets intrigued by a painting of Holland, possibly wanting to move there (the book has the monster travelling to the Arctic... okay arguably it's colder than Holland, but still...)

Could this mean...

Haywire's next agenda is to seek Michael, who is pretty much Dr. Frankenstein, his creator?

Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:29 pm
Orphan

The final episode before a month-long hiatus airs tonight. I wonder if there'll be a good cliffhanger or just the regular kind found on the show?

Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:39 pm
New Server, Same X

I would hope there's a cliffhanger. If not, you can expect a big cliffhanger in about two months when it goes on an extended hiatus for Christmas and the return of "24".

Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:13 pm
The Kramer

I'm calling Tweener not betraying Michael, and making a run for it.

Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:46 pm
Team Kris

I'm calling Tweener not betraying Michael, and making a run for it.

I second that. I mean, Tweener already ratted him out before, it will just be too predictable for his character, IMO.

Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:59 pm
laneyboy

Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:12 pm
Profile WWW
Orphan

Tweener is dead. Too bad. I actually kind of liked the guy and his relationship with that girl.

Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next