Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 The 'Survivor: Guatemala' Thread 
New Server, Same X

Everybody loves Steph. :mad: Where's Loyal? He'd agree with me.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:36 am
New Server, Same X

Okay, watched the first episode. Actually... it was much better than I expected. I think I enjoy seeing people suffer, especially Bobby Jon. It's even more evident to me that he is there because of Steph. They wanted her back, and he likely just was asked because of her. Although, he probably didn't know how grueling the experience would be again. Hope to see him screw up some more, and get sent packin'.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:58 pm
Team Kris

I wanna see Bobby Jon "devolve" further into a Troglodyte and start yelling/screaming at every challenge, like the deranged manimal he is.

Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:03 pm
Everybody loves Steph. :mad: Where's Loyal? He'd agree with me.

If she's not voted out first from her tribe, well, I won't do anything but I'll be mighty upset.

Hurray for strong women (other than Steph)

Boo for weak vomiting men.

Dumb twist btw

Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:09 pm
Indiana Jones IV

So ahh, why didn't Yaxha use Stephenie in a one-on-one tug of war challenge? Anyone? Bueller?

Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
The French Dutch Boy

CAN SOMEONE TELL JEFF TO STOP REVEALING THE WINNER BEFORE HE EVEN REVEALS THE FINAL VOTE????? HE'S BEEN DOING THAT FOR A FEW SEASONS NOW. HOLY CRAP, PEOPLE.

Now that I got that off my chest, I'm just going to say that I loooove Stephanie, and I'm really liking Lydia. Glad she wasn't ousted tonight. I'm mighty pissed Jim, the old guy, was voted out on the first episode. The older people are the COOLEST people on the show, damnit.

PEACE, Mike.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:06 am
laneyboy

Was I the only one that could see how absolutely pathetic Rafe was in the reward challenge and how Lydia was able to get a bag and actually made up some time? And they think she's the weakest link?

Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Sbil

Last night's elimination was rather anticlimatic, as Morgan had hardly been featured at all up to that point. I wonder if Brianna (the young brunette woman) of Yaxha is going to turn into another version of Palau's Jenn, as I don't think they've even showed her saying anything yet.

I also noticed how poorly Rafe did in the reward challenge. It seemed like Lydia was working hard to me (she wasn't even *that* slow, I don't know why they were so down on getting her out first).

I loved when Danni outed Gary, although he made up another lie about not being a quarterback. He's going to get into trouble for that later.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:08 pm
Cream of the Crop

(she wasn't even *that* slow, I don't know why they were so down on getting her out first).

It was because of the notion that Morgan was going to be better at all the balance challenges they have to do *eye roll* because Lydia was just stumbling around all over the place. I still don't get where they determined the better balancer, I think it was Amy who brought that up, maybe she's a better balance inspector than I. I'm glad Lydia stayed and that someones on to Gary.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
---------

I didn't catch the first episode.. but this one was OK. I really don't understand the point of the NFL star not to tell others that he is a retired NFL star. Really. Funny that one of the others noticed him and was trying to confuse the other team. But those conversations... seemed set up for some reason. I know we're past the stage of trying to prove if Survivor is real or not, but it just seemed scripted for some reason.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:06 pm
life begins now

Was I the only one that could see how absolutely pathetic Rafe was in the reward challenge and how Lydia was able to get a bag and actually made up some time? And they think she's the weakest link?

Exactly. Lydia actually got a bag and got it back, whereas Rafe was just pathetic.

Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:56 pm
Profile YIM
New Server, Same X

Finally saw the second episode yesterday. Can't say I'm overly enthralled with this season. I wish Big Brother was still on... :sad:

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Lord of filth

I didn't catch the first episode.. but this one was OK. I really don't understand the point of the NFL star not to tell others that he is a retired NFL star. Really.

He thinks it's going to expose him as a strong member of the team.

Although he doesn't see that he has almost no body fat and looks like a professional athelete anyway.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
---------

MG Casey wrote:
I didn't catch the first episode.. but this one was OK. I really don't understand the point of the NFL star not to tell others that he is a retired NFL star. Really.

He thinks it's going to expose him as a strong member of the team.

Although he doesn't see that he has almost no body fat and looks like a professional athelete anyway.

Which would be bad, why? Most gameplay strategies in the early part of the game involve voting off weaker/older players. I guess he likes thinking ahead.

But if it's ever "revealed", then he's going to lose trust unless he does some good explaining. He better get a 2nd boat next time he goes to tribal council to fit his ego in.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:42 pm
Devil's Advocate

It think he'd be worried because he already has enough money, if he was a NFL player he doesn't need the million.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:07 am
laneyboy

Wow, I'm so glad Brianna is gone. She was pretty useless in the immunity challenge, she just stood there and didn't do anything. At least Lydia works hard at camp and actually tries in the challenges. Yaxha just seems to plain suck, even though I want them to do well.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:42 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil

Attention, Brianna: If you want people to not vote you off in this game, don't stand around (literally) in immunity challenges in a catatonic state.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:50 pm
Devil's Advocate

I think Judd is a favorite to win. I see him going far. Brandon too.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:36 am
Sbil

I think Judd is a favorite to win. I see him going far. Brandon too.

Um, ew? I don't like either of them.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:21 am
New Server, Same X

God, they're all so unlikable. What's the guy's name with the curly black hair on Steph's tribe? Hate him. He's so goddamn arrogant. And an idiot. Amy reminds me of Twila from Vanuatu, and I hated Twila. Steph is the biggest fucking sore loser I have ever seen. Poor baby. Her tribe lost all the challenges last year, and her tribe lost most of the challenges this year. What does that tell you?

And who gives a fuck what a pick is? Ooh, they weren't in sports, they must suck! Bullshit. The only one I actually like is Rafe.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:19 pm
---------

It think he'd be worried because he already has enough money, if he was a NFL player he doesn't need the million.

There we go. Now that's actually a good reason. I thought he was just doing it so he wouldn't be a big threat.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:13 pm
Sbil

Steph, Rafe, Lydia, Jamie, Cindy, Judd, Margaret, Brooke? Um...they seem a tad outmached physically against the new Yaxha.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:28 pm
problem?

Steph has the worst luck ever.. I think she dooms any tribe she gets on.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:50 pm
Sbil

Judd is, most likely, an idiot.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:05 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Judd made a good move. He didn't feel a loyalty to that tribe (damn, it's only been like 9 days) and to position himself with Jamie and Steph seemed too good to pass up. Besides, I don't think Jamie and Steph are that loyal to Rafe or Lydia, so it's not like it's beyond the realm of possibility that Judd could not stay over them if it came down to it. People shift all the time in Survivor, I bet Margaret is just pissed it wasn't her.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next