Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 The 'Survivor: Guatemala' Thread 
Sbil

Farewell, Survivor. See you again in March.

Once again, congrats to Danni! And Stephenie for enduring like 468349468456 tribal councils, I guess.

Um, Exile Island? That seems rather...harsh.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:29 am
Lord of filth

Steph deserved it. She had to play the game.

Danni is cool, but she didn't have to make many decisions, just sat back and let the other team fall apart.

I don't think she really had a strategy up until Judd got voted off.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:10 am
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

I don't know, something seemed kooky about that final 4 tribal council. I mean BY FAR the best strategy would've been to vote out Danni, by doing that Rafe and Steph would've guaranteed themselves a final 2. Even leading up to the council, the main consenseous was "We're gonna vote out Danni." They even said that. So why Lydia? It was one of the dumbest moves possible, Steph/Rafe threw the game away. From that point on it was obvious Danni was going to win.

Rafe is a dummy for giving up his promise. He would've been the favorite.

Anyways, congrats to Danni. She really flew under the rader like so many other winners, but she seems nice. She looked great in the reunion show too.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:19 am
Lord of filth

Lydia was the best move for Steph, but not for Rafe or Danni.

If Steph had gone against that, she would have been number 3.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:29 am
Profile WWW
life begins now

Rafe promised Danni to take her to the final three and he wanted to keep that promise. Steph said that she didn't want to force a tie, so she went with Rafe.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:19 am
Profile YIM
life begins now

I just have to add that Danni was smokin' yesterday. A huge improvement from how she looked on the show, and she was gorgeous then. :wub:

Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:23 pm
Profile YIM
Devil's Advocate

Just to bring up something from a while ago...

Shack wrote:
Heres how I rank them(in terms of contention/their chances to win):

1. Danni
2. Lydia
3. Gary
4. Cindi
5. Steph
6. Bobby Jon
7. Jamie
8. Judd
9. Rafe

Danni is the favorite I believe. Well-liked, charismatic, good at the challenges. Lydia should float under the rader, and has a shot at winning if shes up against Jamie or Judd. Gary would be #1 ahead of Danni and Lydia if he wasn't an NFL player, as soon as that gets out hes screwed. Cindi again floating under the radar, like Lydia. Steph has all her cards lined up, and technically would be in the best position. But she might get the shaft for being there before. Same goes for Bobby Jon, hes playing a good game but the chips are stacked against him. Jamie is a dick, but he might be able to force his way for weeks to come if he does it right. Its hard to say Lydia and Cindi and Rafe standing up to him. Hes also a strong immunity player. Same goes for Judd, hes a beast and can force his way farther than normal into the game. Rafe seems nice, but in whats gotta be the most cutthroat edition of Survivor perhaps of all time, he simply wavers too much and he won't last long.

Boo-yah! Yeah, I had some flaws in my estimations. But I guessed the winner perfectly, and I totally called Rafe having a fault in being too soft and too wavering.

Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7