Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 From Whats your username Thread 
Draughty

Many people who were banned on BOM over the last year fully deserved it. Case in point.

Maybe we can hire Sean as a contractor mod for special cases.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Award Winning Bastard

HahahaHHAaahahaaaaaa! Funniest. Thread. Ever.

One of the simple joys I have in life is watching arguments over nothing. Especially when I'm not involved in them.

Glad to entertain, Tony.

Ok, now back to the fun...

-What exactly was the motivation behind "picture-gate"?!?!?!

I don't know if being petty and childish can be considered a motivation force, but if so, there ya go on the motivation aspect.

-Did personal opinion play a dastardly part in making a decision to not move a picture onto page 1????

that's a big 10-4 good buddy.

-Were limbs broken and grandmothers threatened to make users come to WoKJ?!?!?!

I should hope not...lol

On a side note, I think the winner of this fight will be the first to bow out gracefully. In my book the person that posts last is the biggest idiot. I have my bets placed already.

*grabs popcorn* *grabs a beer* *settles in for a good show*

And I don't agree with your assessment here at all. If somebody gets caught acting in an unbecoming way, especially when they are supposed to set an example, chances are they will get real quiet and not want to talk about it. :wink:

Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:13 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

We apparently have several people vying for the title of biggest idiot! :D It appears my bet was well placed.

We are still awaiting a winner - the first person to bow out gracefully and not belittle themselves by arguing over nothing. But, we have several battling for the top honor.

The night is still young, and it appears we are in for a close battle! :D

Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:13 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Many people who were banned on BOM over the last year fully deserved it. Case in point.

Maybe we can hire Sean as a contractor mod for special cases.

Don't you have Fett's dick to suck or something?

Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:14 pm
Draughty

We apparently have several people vying for the title of biggest idiot! :D It appears my bet was well placed.

We are still awaiting a winner - the first person to bow out gracefully and not belittle themselves by arguing over nothing. But, we have several battling for the top honor.

Was that a reference to me? I like you Tony, so if it was, I"m surprised. I dont think my comments where half as idiotic as the popcorn munching bystanders who sat there and watched a discredited guy like Mav make personal attacks on a valued mod over something trivial.

If Mav had any credibility or good reputation and expressed his complaints in a normal civilized way then maybe. But nope and nope. At this point the original accusation doesn't even matter, his behaviour and rudeness overrides that.

So what if mistakes were made, even though they might not have been but so what if they were? Anyone objective can see the forum is getting smoother and better over time. No doubt partly due to some people self-selectively banishing themselves to another forum.

And no I'm not in for a long battle, I've said my piece, as you all should have done hours ago instead of wimping out.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Site Owner

Why is it so hard for everyone to get along?

We are all adults aren't we?

This just seems so petty and well ... not worth it. Friendship is much better and I think you will all find the people that you are angry at are in the end great people with whom you are really missing out on meaningful relationships.

KJ

Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Actually, clearly I am winning the biggest idiot competition here! I'm the idiot just watching the whole argument about nothing. I ask you what is worse...to participate in an argument about nothing, or to watch it? I'll go with the watching. But, it is more entertaining.

But, serioulsy, Archie, the comment wasn't directed at you. I was just curious who would be the last man standing in this debate which seriously has no point.

People - especially those on the internet - need to learn to pick and chose their battles. Some retards will go on and on and on about whether the PC is better than the Xbox. It's people like that that really need to re-evaluate their life and priorities.

But, I'll come off the sidelines for a moment to give my opinion on this. Tony will tell it like it is. If only to stir it back up so I have something to watch again....

Dolce is a terrific person whom I have a lot of respect for, and for my money there is not a better mod. I also believe that she has the sites best interest in mind, and is trying to do what is right.

I like Mav a lot when he's not finding something to argue about. There's no debating that he's very intelligent, but I feel he doesn't know when to let something go. I'd shit my pants if Mav ever said "here's my problem, I made it known, and that's all I'll say about it", and then dropped it. It'll never happen, but if it did, I'd need a clean pair of undies.

I had my money on that Mav would never walk from this thread as long as someone was here to argue with him (I'm speaking from observational experience). I was betting that dolce would be the bigger person and leave. So, far it appears that I am right. Mav will never let it die, and dolce will. That says something to me.

*goes back to the sideline with another beer*

Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:19 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Was that a reference to me? I like you Tony, so if it was, I"m surprised. I dont think my comments where half as idiotic as the popcorn munching bystanders who sat there and watched a discredited guy like Mav make personal attacks on a valued mod over something trivial.

If Mav had any credibility or good reputation and expressed his complaints in a normal civilized way then maybe. But nope and nope. At this point the original accusation doesn't even matter, his behaviour and rudeness overrides that.

So what if mistakes were made, even though they might not have been but so what if they were? Anyone objective can see the forum is getting smoother and better over time. No doubt partly due to some people self-selectively banishing themselves to another forum.

And no I'm not in for a long battle, I've said my piece, as you all should have done hours ago instead of wimping out.

Fuck you, asshole. Who the fuck are you? You're an idiot who is void of any personality, and you're a middle aged loser who shows his cowardice on internet messageboards, so don't tell anybody about credibility as if you have a shred of it. :roll:

Archie Gates Gee Fett, can I suck your dick some more? Can I be your buddy mr. fett? We'll get that nasty Maverikk, don't you worry mr. fett.

In other words, you're a joke, and I hardly consider anybody that acts like that to be a man.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:28 pm
Award Winning Bastard

I had my money on that Mav would never walk from this thread as long as someone was here to argue with him (I'm speaking from observational experience). I was betting that dolce would be the bigger person and leave. So, far it appears that I am right. Mav will never let it die, and dolce will. That says something to me.

Did she tell you that in the PM conversation the two of you were having? :?

Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:32 pm
Extraordinary

Archie Gates Gee Fett, can I suck your dick some more? Can I be your buddy mr. fett? We'll get that nasty Maverikk, don't you worry mr. fett.

Gold!
:lol:

Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
I'm Batman

You know what I haven't had in awhile Big League Chew.

Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:05 pm
Sbil

Sigh. Yes, that's right. I just said "sigh" out loud.

Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:16 pm
I just lost the game

Your mom.

BURN!

Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:55 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

TonyMontana wrote:

Your mom.

BURN!

Nice try, sommiedude! I earned the biggest idiot award fair and sqaure, and you can't take it away from me. I worked very hard for that honor. Oh, and your mama is so ugly that when she applied for the ugly contest they told her "No professionals".

This argument died out way too fast. We need something else to fight about. We could argue about which is more important: my good looks or my brains?

Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:18 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

bABA's mother is so stupid she sat on the tv and watched the couch.

Maverikk's mother is so stupid and clumsy, she got tangled in a cordless phone.

dolce's mother is so hairy she just got an armpit trim and lost 20 pounds!

Archie's mother is so damn stupid on her last job application where it said 'Sex?' she marked "M, F, and occasionally on a Thursday too.."

:D I amuse myself.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:42 pm
Commander and Chef

You're really in the mood to win that stupid poster of the day award don't you ...

to think, the lives of innocent people rests on your policing capabilities.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

You're really in the mood to win that stupid poster of the day award don't you ...

to think, the lives of innocent people rests on your policing capabilities.

First off, I already have the idiot award sewn up. You can not deny me of my award.

Secondly, I'm now vying for the most annoying award. Unfortunately I have some reasonably good competition for that award.

Lastly, I can't figure out why when I come into a thread and start acting like an idiot, everyone leaves. I'm doing my damndest to dance around like an idiotic monkey to get a fight started, and everyone leaves me. You people are so hard to entertain!!!!

Lastly (for real this time), I treat the "innocent" pitiful peasants of my community very well. But, I treat everyone as guilty until proven innocent. And, I've yet to find anyone truly innocent.

Tony "5 time idiot of the month winner" Montana

Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:29 pm
rustiphica

Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:35 pm
George A. Romero

I'm lost. What's going on?

i'm quite lost as well

Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:15 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

I had the idiot award all sewn up until you guys showed up. I'm telling you right now that no one will steal my crown!

Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:23 pm
George A. Romero

i'm trying to wrestle the most disturbing avatar award away from lecter.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:24 pm
New Server, Same X

Holy shit, where did that all come from? I should check OTHER subforums once in a while.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:28 pm
rustiphica

Damn you, Term and rusty!!!!

I had the idiot award all sewn up until you guys showed up. I'm telling you right now that no one will steal my crown!

Don't undermine the rusty dammit!

Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2