Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Harry Warden is being re-instated. 
KJ's Leading Pundit

Post Re: Harry Warden is being re-instated.
It does, actually!

Well, this was fun. I bumped my post count up a little bit. When I wake up, I'm assuming you'll be banned.

So I bid you adieu!

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:47 am
Forum General

I feel bad for you, Joe. What could have happened to you to make you such a cruel, sick jerk? Honestly. Do you think you are cool be being a dick? Do you like the attention? Seriously. This is disgusting and I hope after I wake up tomorrow morning you are taken care of and none of us need to hear from you again.

I have been trying to not comment to anything you or Algren say in respect to the admins and mods here and I'm sorry about my posting here, but I am just disgusted.

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum General

Harry Warden wrote:
Chippy wrote:
But, God doesn't exist :/

Your whole argument just got BLOWN APART! What shall you do!?

Certainly explains why you think divorce is okay.

If he existed you would never have found these message boards. :P

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:48 am
Profile YIM WWW
Orphan

movies35 wrote:
I feel bad for you, Joe. What could have happened to you to make you such a cruel, sick jerk? Honestly. Do you think you are cool be being a dick? Do you like the attention? Seriously. This is disgusting and I hope after I wake up tomorrow morning you are taken care of and none of us need to hear from you again.

I have been trying to not comment to anything you or Algren say in respect to the admins and mods here and I'm sorry about my posting here, but I am just disgusted.

Why don't you ask my parents? They've ruined me and thus why I don't get why anyone would care if theirs die.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:49 am
now we know

Chippy wrote:
:hug: The rest of us love you, Libs!

:huh:

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:49 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:

Why don't you ask my parents? They've ruined me and thus why I don't get why anyone would care if theirs die.

Just because they were shit and raised a piece of shit son doesn't give you the right to be a prick.

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Orphan

movies35 wrote:
Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:

Just because they were shit and raised a piece of shit son doesn't give you the right to be a prick.

They made me this way. They treated me like shit and talked crap to me all the time so of course I grew up angry at the world. Hence, the behavior you see. I know what I say here a lot of the time is wrong and mean-spirited. Trying to learn some self-control and it works sometimes but obviously, not all the time.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:54 am
Romosexual!

Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:

Quit hiding behind your parents like a little bitch. You're being a dick right now because you WANT to be. No other reason. You get off on it just like Algren. You two are PERFECT for each other.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:58 am
Forum General

Then you shouldn't post it.

My father abused the fuck out of me until I was 14 and stood up for myself. My mother worked until late at night. I pretty much took care of me and my younger brother. I was always treated like crap, especially by my dad.

But there is a difference between yourself and I, obviously. You say that some people play the victim here? You are correct. You are. Blaming everything on your parents. Classy. Last I knew you were an adult who should be responsible for their own action

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Romosexual!

Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:
Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:

They made me this way. They treated me like shit and talked crap to me all the time so of course I grew up angry at the world. Hence, the behavior you see. I know what I say here a lot of the time is wrong and mean-spirited. Trying to learn some self-control and it works sometimes but obviously, not all the time.

What's that JT song? Cry me something

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:59 am
Orphan

movies35 wrote:
Then you shouldn't post it.

My father abused the fuck out of me until I was 14 and stood up for myself. My mother worked until late at night. I pretty much took care of me and my younger brother. I was always treated like crap, especially by mybsad.

But there is a difference between yourself and I, obviously. You say that some people play the victim here? You are correct. You are. Blaming everything on your parents. Classy. Last I knew you were an adult who should be responsible for their own actions.

But you don't know everything about me. I suffered an accident when I was 13 in which I lost my hearing in one ear and suffered brain damage that affects impulse control and decision-making.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:59 am
now we know

I think Harry Warden's decision making is amazing considering..

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:02 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Oh look who is playing the victim hoping to get the pity vote so they don't leave for good. I don't like being an asshole, but after everything you have said here, I don't think anyone really cares. They are excuses. You said awful things to one of the best posters on this board, and that is why everyone wants you gone. There are no excuses for the things you said.

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:03 am
Profile YIM WWW
Romosexual!

.....he's full of it!

Forum General

Algren wrote:
I think Harry Warden's decision making is amazing considering..

You would.

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Profile YIM WWW
now we know

I would just like to say that I've had no problems with Harry Warden. I think he's a delightful chap.

If you guys would give him a chance, you'll see this too..

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 am
Profile WWW
Orphan

movies35 wrote:
Oh look who is playing the victim hoping to get the pity vote so they don't leave for good. I don't like being an asshole, but after everything you have said here, I don't think anyone really cares. They are excuses. You said awful things to one of the best posters on this board, and that is why everyone wants you gone. There are no excuses for the things you said.

Everything I just said is true. And why is Libs one of the best posters? Because she's a woman who likes the exact stuff the majority of women like? How is that interesting?

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 am
Forum General

Algren wrote:
I would just like to say that I've had no problems with Harry Warden. I think he's a delightful chap.

Please spare me the bullshit tonight. I know you think its cool to troll around and say stupid shit but give me a break.

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum General

Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:

Everything I just said is true. And why is Libs one of the best posters? Because she's a woman who likes the exact stuff the majority of women like? How is that interesting?

She is kind, has nice opinions and is all around a pleasant person to talk to. Being a woman has nothing to do with it.

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Orphan

Rev wrote:
.....he's full of it!

You're the one full of it. You're so non-nondescript a personality as a poster that I don't even know what to say about you that would have an effect.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:08 am
Romosexual!

my god it's like he's blind. movies35 don't waste your time. Hopefully the powers that be will do something about him. Not likely but there's always hope.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:08 am
Orphan

movies35 wrote:
Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:

She is kind, has nice opinions and is all around a pleasant person to talk to. Being a woman has nothing to do with it.

Nice opinions? So, in other words, you like her because she agrees with you? What kind of person only associates with people who agree with them? An insecure one, that is.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:09 am
Forum General

Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:
Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:

Nice opinions? So, in other words, you like her because she agrees with you? What kind of person only associates with people who agree with them? An insecure one, that is.

We do not always agree but her opinions are fully rounded and more than "so and so had nice tits."

And with that, I am done. Have a nice life Joe. I hope you learn to grow and maybe accept some positive people into your life because you have nothing but a road of unhappiness if you keep going the way you are. Have fun.

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
Orphan

movies35 wrote:
Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:
Harry Warden wrote:
movies35 wrote:

We do not always agree but her opinions are fully rounded and more than "so and so had nice tits."

And with that, I am done. Have a nice life Joe. I hope you learn to grow and maybe accept some positive people into your life because you have nothing but a road of unhappiness if you keep going the way you are. Have fun.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you don't even like tits so you of course are unable to see the value of such an opinion. :P

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:14 am
now we know

movies35 wrote:
Algren wrote:

Please spare me the bullshit tonight. I know you think its cool to troll around and say stupid shit but give me a break.

I don't actually. I just like to have a laugh.

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:15 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next