Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ] 
 Dr. Lecter's attacks. Not following rules. 
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
Post Dr. Lecter's attacks. Not following rules.
To the Mods, Dr. Lecter is posting negatives about me, Goldie. He is calling me this Gold Master. I don't know anything about this Gold Master but it is very annoying.

For example here is one example.

Goodnight, everyone. For today, I'll leave you with a picture of a chilled GoldMaster as my avatar.

If I remember the rules when signing the user account, personal attacks aren't allowed but Dr. Lecter doesn't seem to care. I know on KJ, I am trying to follow the rules but Dr. Lecter doesn't seem to care about following them.

Hopefully, the Mods will uphold the rules so that I can continue to enjoy this site as I like it very much.

Goldie.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:01 am
Profile WWW
Veteran

Did you really need to create a -whole- thread on this! :roll:

Next time, just use your pm if you really need to talk to the mods! We don't need anymore dirty linens aired!

Ta!

Cian

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:14 am
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

Gold Master was just an annoying poster back on BOM!
nothing insulting!!! :evil:

Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:31 am
KJ's Leading Pundit

1. If your not Goldmaster then the picture in his avatar should not offend you at all, why do you care if 1 person thinks you are someone.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:26 am
Cream of the Crop

Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:29 am
Profile WWW
1. If you are indeed GoldMaster, then try to ignore Dr. Lecter. Same goes to him

2. If you're not GoldMaster, then that picture in no way should offend you, as already been said.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:32 am
New Server, Same X

What's worse is you felt the need to start a thread? Contact a mod or admin, with your problem.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:32 am
Commander and Chef

You post a problem that you are having 'here'. So Goldie has done nothing wrong. It would be preferrable if it was a PM but in this section, you are allowed to create such threads.

To Goldie:

a) If you are GoldMaster, it does not matter to anyone here. We are starting new and all members get the same rights as any other.

b) Take a look at the guidelines. While the guidelines discourage personal attacks, then do not prohibit them (unless the attack contains explicit language).

c) I would ask both members to be civil and in case of issues, avoid each other all together. I do recall Goldis making comments in Lecter's thread which I'm sure made Lecter comment back. I left a message in there already that considering no one is having an issue with Lecter's threads, we're letting them be .... in this scenario, just try to avoid each other.

If attacks from one side increase, please make it a point to let the admins know. As it is, we will be keeping an eye on the situation.

**brings popcorn and starts watching**

Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:20 am
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

This is 'The Site'

You post a problem that you are having 'here'. So Goldie has done nothing wrong. It would be preferrable if it was a PM but in this section, you are allowed to create such threads.

To Goldie:

a) If you are GoldMaster, it does not matter to anyone here. We are starting new and all members get the same rights as any other.

b) Take a look at the guidelines. While the guidelines discourage personal attacks, then do not prohibit them (unless the attack contains explicit language).

c) I would ask both members to be civil and in case of issues, avoid each other all together. I do recall Goldis making comments in Lecter's thread which I'm sure made Lecter comment back. I left a message in there already that considering no one is having an issue with Lecter's threads, we're letting them be .... in this scenario, just try to avoid each other.

If attacks from one side increase, please make it a point to let the admins know. As it is, we will be keeping an eye on the situation.

Ooo, well laadeedaa! Look who's Mr. Admin! Pfft.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:26 am
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
This is 'The Site'

To Goldie:

Ok for the reply. Mr Adm. Glad to see one who has a sense for the rules.

Those above should realize that this forum said complaints which is why I posted it here. If those are the guidelines bolded above then those are the rules to follow.

There is no way to ignore Dr. Lecter. Look at the numerous amount of posts he makes, he is everywhere. There will be contact as there is no way to not hit each other.

My main problem is that he comes after me and makes these personal attacks, without answering any questions. He seems to get enjoyment out of it.

In ending, I would think that you wouldn't want this BS on the site, rather just have an enjoyable movie / other conversation site, but you are the guys who are running it.

So as you said, lets just sit back and watch and enjoy the ?.

See you later as I am off to the movies.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

Goldie, you also did "kinda" attack Dr. Lecter's threads, so you guys are even now. :wink:

Have fun at the movies, and I hope your seeing The Grudge. :D

Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:42 pm
You must have big rats

I am attacking Gold Master and, yes, the picture in my avatar is INDEED Gold Master (as well as all of his double accounts).

If you feel attacked by this picture you are welcome to leave anytime, Goldie.

Oh, by the way, I am pretty sure that Gold Master is sitting in his basement right now, sobbing over his senseless existence and his way too small wiener. Don't be too harsh to him, it's not like it is his fault. :(

Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:21 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

For the moment, I will consider the matter close. It seems clear to me that whether you are Goldmaster or not, you and Lecter at the moment have a problem. While I do not think theres anyway the 2 of you won't run into each other, there is barely ever a reason for a personal attack unless its a disagreement on the subject at hand. As long as you guys argue about the subject pertaining to the thread, the mods will not interfere at all. But if one of you starts making comments about the other without the other spawning it about something completely irrelevant to the topic of discussion, do let us know again (this goes for Lecter as well) and please post the relevant link. If the claim is valid, a warning on it will be sent out to the person responsible.

To Lecter.
I spoke to you about this before too : ). And you know my suspicions as well. So putting it politely ... we have no official confirmation if Goldmaster "IS INDEED" on this site. Till then, lets not personally attack someone who cannot defend himself ; )

I hope everyone is happy. If no one replies back with a rebuttal by the end of the day, I shall close this thread.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

To Lecter.
I spoke to you about this before too : ). And you know my suspicions as well. So putting it politely ... we have no official confirmation if Goldmaster "IS INDEED" on this site. Till then, lets not personally attack someone who cannot defend himself ; )

I personally attack Gold MAster and not any poster that has posted here, right?

It is my good right to attack Gold Master anytime I want and I will pursue that. It is not like he is posting here, IS IT? :lol:

Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Speed Racer

He seems like Gold Master to me. Same posting style, same dumb poll options.

I say, send him to hell.

I'm the man.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

bABA wrote:

To Lecter.

It is my good right to attack Gold Master anytime I want and I will pursue that. It is not like he is posting here, IS IT? :lol:

No Lecter, I'm saying the complete opposite. No personal attacks against someone who is NOT on this site. We're discouraging things against Sean, what was said to James MP, and all other people too, not just Goldmaster.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Regardless of who it is, it dosent give you a right to make fun of, and attack him :roll:

Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:06 pm
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:
bABA wrote:

To Lecter.

No Lecter, I'm saying the complete opposite. No personal attacks against someone who is NOT on this site. We're discouraging things against Sean, what was said to James MP, and all other people too, not just Goldmaster.

Well, then you should forbid attacking Osama bin Laden or George W. Bush or anyone else, as they all are not here to defend themselves.

Therefore, I am not playing with the thought of stopping it.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

There is a big difference. I'll explain it here.

Goldmaster and people are dudes we've interacted with here.
Bush and Osama have not.

We will not have anything to the effect of "this person has a little weiner" on these boards when it's a person we all know personally but isnt on the board. We triedd our best not have those threads or posts being directed towards Sean either and with good reason.

If we start allowing that, I might as well start talking about Grand Overlord in this thread, let you blast gold master, let the Johnson scream his disgust of Empire, and let the whole community start a "We want Sean raped by chickens" thread.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

bABA wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:
bABA wrote:

To Lecter.

Well, then you should forbid attacking Osama bin Laden or George W. Bush or anyone else, as they all are not here to defend themselves.

Reading this thread, I find it very interesting. Dr. Lecter is being told by the Adm and Mod, not to do something but he seems to be saying to hell with everyone and he is going to do what he wants. Interesting, Is it possible that this is really his web site. That is the only reason that I can see for him to be able to get away with this outrageous behavior.

To the Mods, If I break a rule, I would expect a warning and then I would refrain from doing it. Please let me know if any of my bahavior warrants that.

But Dr. Lecter seems that he is not allowed to be warned or BANNED for breaking rules. Just interesting that those above let Dr. Lecter talk to him in that way.

Like I said, I am here only to enjoy the site and the MODS can run it anyway they see fit.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:47 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

See, the problem is that Goldmaster and Lecter have a heated past. I don't blame Lecter for being suspicious and upset. First of all, if this wasn't Goldmaster, I believe Goldie would come out and say it immediately, and would make it clear enough that he is not Goldmaster. Furthermore, the double accounts of Goldmaster always played the same "He thinks I'm Goldmaster, and he's breaking all these rules!" scenario, and Goldie is doing it now. If it is Goldmaster, get a goddamn life. It's not worth it to stalk someone, and basically try to imitate your favorite movie villian, by terrorizing one guy, and making it appear to others that you're an innocent angel. If you're not Goldmaster, I am the uncle of a monkey. :lol:

Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:52 pm
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:
bABA wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:
bABA wrote:

To Lecter.

Reading this thread, I find it very interesting. Dr. Lecter is being told by the Adm and Mod, not to do something but he seems to be saying to hell with everyone and he is going to do what he wants. Interesting, Is it possible that this is really his web site. That is the only reason that I can see for him to be able to get away with this outrageous behavior.

To the Mods, If I break a rule, I would expect a warning and then I would refrain from doing it. Please let me know if any of my bahavior warrants that.

But Dr. Lecter seems that he is not allowed to be warned or BANNED for breaking rules. Just interesting that those above let Dr. Lecter talk to him in that way.

Like I said, I am here only to enjoy the site and the MODS can run it anyway they see fit.

I tell you what. The mods said to me that they are sure you are Gold Master. They said that they will be watching every step of yours. Therefore, I would pay attention to what you say.

As for me, I couldn't care less if they warn me or ban me, I don't have such a close relationship with my computer or the internet as certain other people who have nothing better to do then create 7 accounts on a site from which they have been banned over and over again and that because they simply have no life or their life is so miserable that the only thing they can do is escaping into the internet world...

Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:07 pm
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

Now that both of you have had a say, I shall be closing this thread. I know this will continue over and over if I dont close it.

This is what I feel.

The 2 of you, if you get into an argument that is directly related to the topic, no one is going to interfere with it. Thats a healthy argument. If the 2 of you get into an argument and quickly switch it over to something offtopic all together, one of the mods WILL step in and ask it to get broken off. The instigator of it will get a warning .. the instigator being determined by the mods.

I think this is fair. If you do not think its fair, pm me and i will open the thread for you to voice it. Till then, I consider this matter closed and locked.

Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:32 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]