Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Just a comment... 
College Boy Z

Post Just a comment...
I think Eagle, Baba, and wdw are doing an excellent job with the site. It's looking awesome, with all the topics and stuff. Hopefully, we can improve it even more in the next few weeks, and get a lot of people to come.

Thanks you guys, and keep up the good work. :)

Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:59 pm
Indiana Jones IV

basiclaly what zing just said...hope that this site could stay up for along long time

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
Site Owner

Well it will deffinatly be 'up' thats not a problem.

The gateway is here if you all choose to use it as your home. If you want ... the oppurtunity exists ... just have to get the word out.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

I dont like the name...The World of KJ. Also, I dont like the homepage much. Also, I think there should be another option for colors of the forums. And lastly, I dont think there should be a limit of ur avatar. I mean 80-80 is pretty small, and it was hard to find a decent one.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Owner

80-80 is the standard on every site i have visited. An avatar is not meant ot be a large image, just simply a small reminder or image to acompany your name and allow you to stand apart from others in the forum.

That said I think it is a good watermark by which to set the standard for avatar settings. Especially since it is the standard on most messageboards.

As for the name (The World of KJ) I am sorry that you don't like it, but I don't think it will change. It is just a name.

As for the homepage, I am not a webdesigner, I made this page for fun with the help of alot of you from BOM. Help which was greatly appreciated and without which the site would not be where it is today. I will always try and improve the main site, but you will just have to trust me it is a vast improvement from what I had previously.

Also I promise to work on the colors of the forum. it will change, and I will see about new colors and possibly a way to let the user select. PM me if you have any colorscheme ideas.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

eagle! Can you put the Led Zeppelin thread that's in Let It Rip and put it inside the music forum! Please!

Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:43 pm
Veteran

Maybe sometime in the future we can have a hosted forum of blockbusters movies, such as LOTR, etc.!! :D

Cheers

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran

Small query guys!! Is the number of posts we make in direct corallation to our user title level? I'm Invisible Man, whilst others are Spiderman, Catwoman, etc..

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Aslan Reigns Supreme

Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:56 pm
Extraordinary

I'd consider my hand at MODing it perhaps?

Just a thought, since its about the only forum I would be able to try jump-starting.

Also, throw in literature somewhere? Perhaps music and lit forum can be merged, since neither one might, at this point, be able to hold its own.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:37 pm
Extraordinary

Perhaps a foregn film/indie forum?

I'd consider my hand at MODing it perhaps?

Just a thought, since its about the only forum I would be able to try jump-starting.

Also, throw in literature somewhere? Perhaps music and lit forum can be merged, since neither one might, at this point, be able to hold its own.

Glad you show your presence here, dolcevita!

Having a foreign/indie film forum will be great.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Owner

If we get a good user base and constant posters I will deffinatly instate those forums.

Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]