Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Damn you hijackers. Damn you all!!! 
Hot Fuss

Post Damn you hijackers. Damn you all!!!
...and I know you will tell me to use the PM feature, but for godsake....

Algren, I have asked you to leave me alone. In the most civilized way possible, I ask you to PLEASE stay the hell away from me. As in don't comment on my posts, don't talk to me, just stay away. You have done nothing but mock, insult, and badger me for weeks now. How many times do I have to ask? You will NOT listen and it's old. Can something be done about this? I am not saying he should be warned, no. He has a right to an opinion, but it's harrassment to keep annoying the hell out of people when they ask you to stop.

I just don't know what to do.

](*,) ](*,)

Last edited by Maximus on Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
rustiphica

Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:17 pm
Hot Fuss

Sorry, but whether anyone notices it or not, it happens. Basically, Algren is being a troll. He is essentially bringing out the worst in me intentionally. I would ignore him, if he would simply stop with the baiting. I know this isn't a typical forum, but generally baiting and trolling isn't tolerated.

Examples can be found consistantly throughout nearly ever forum. I am sick of it. What should I do? I have tried everything. I ask. I ignore. Hell, I even snap back. Nothing works.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Indiana Jones IV

I never noticed a thing.

same here....does he mention anything in pms?

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Site Owner

I have never noticed anything either. We sure do love to hate each other don't we. Maybe I just missed it ...

Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Hot Fuss

I don't know, it seems like over the past MONTHS he consistently adds some nasty comment. Maybe once or twice a day. But everyday. I'm not paranoid and I am not joking. I'm simply asking Algren to just ignore my posts. It's gotten frequently annoying, when he calls everything I post lame. It's as if he serves no purpose here than to associate lame with everything I say. Again, please just go away Algren. That's all I ask.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Owner

I can understand how you feel, but Alrens sole purpose here is not to follow you around and harass you. Not everyone will agre with everything you say, and heck he likes catwoman! Anyways, he does not follow you around just to insult you, though he may not agree with alot of what you say, there is a difference.

Maybe if you could point me to some examples could better help you deal with the situation.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?? :fishing:

Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:27 am
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

zach, have you told him so in PMs before or is this the first time you're calling him out on it?

Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:25 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to mention this, but I'd also like rusty to stop following me around. He tries to peek in my curtains and it makes me uncomfortable.

And, while I'm here, I have a couple other rules that I'd like to suggest:

- I think there should be no insults to the Xbox allowed, or even the hint of an insult. This also goes for suggesting a PC is better than the Xbox. And you should be instantly banned for suggesting that FPS are better on the PC for being a PC elitist/snob.

- Eagle should be made to wear pants when he visits the forum. This is a family type place, and there is just no call for that type of thing.

- This one is more of a suggestion, but Token Brown Dude must pretend to be dead every once in a while. Every Token Brown Dude I have ever seen in a movie has died very early on in the film. I think this would be in keeping with the spirit of films, which we are all here to discuss.

- Everyone must end their post with the phrase "TonyMontana is a sexy beast!" (excpet me of course, because that would make me sound not very humble). I've been suggesting this for years, even back in the BOM days, but nobody seems to listen to me. I trust the gods of WoKJ will hear my request and implement this immediately.

Ok, I know this wasn't the right place to bring this up, and perhaps I should have PM'd these suggestions to rusty, Bill Gates, TBD, and Eagle - but, I really thought it must be said.

I apologize for the interruption, and I now turn you back to your regularly scheduled program...

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:02 am
Award Winning Bastard

Sorry, but whether anyone notices it or not, it happens. Basically, Algren is being a troll. He is essentially bringing out the worst in me intentionally. I would ignore him, if he would simply stop with the baiting. I know this isn't a typical forum, but generally baiting and trolling isn't tolerated.

Examples can be found consistantly throughout nearly ever forum. I am sick of it. What should I do? I have tried everything. I ask. I ignore. Hell, I even snap back. Nothing works.

How can anybody NOT notice Algren and his comments?

Seriously, he probably does need to be told to tone down his need to make comments that get on people's nerves. Maybe he's joking, but there are better ways to joke than to make some shitty comment. Reminds me of guybrush...

Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:28 am
All Star Poster

Wow zach, i never noticed a thing. I do though, remember Algren constantly calling Maverick an ugly basterd and stuff like that because of his avater.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Commander and Chef

Theres a new policy I'm (and some others here) are adopting recently.

screw discplining people .. if people act stupid, they'll be treated back in kind .... I haven't noticed anything in particular between algren and zach but i have noticed stuff on other occasions .... each time, people have found a way of getting back with good results .. so yea ...whatever.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:01 pm
Profile WWW
I just lost the game

- Everyone must end their post with the phrase "TonyMontana is a sexy beast!"

We do. We did it last year. The year before, too. September 31, remember?

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:30 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

TonyMontana wrote:
- Everyone must end their post with the phrase "TonyMontana is a sexy beast!"

We do. We did it last year. The year before, too. September 31, remember?

Hmmmm....I didn't remember that. Ok, I tell you what, I'll settle for just 2 days a year. I want Sept. 31st and February 30th, or the whole deal is off.

And, what kind of crappy administrators do we have around here that can't address any of my very helpful suggestions?

Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:22 pm
Commander and Chef

Do not talk badly about the administrator ... bad things happens ... bad things HAVE indeed happened ... hint hint .. look around.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Do not talk badly about the administrator ... bad things happens ... bad things HAVE indeed happened ... hint hint .. look around.

This certainly explains the disappearance of rusty over the past day! :shock: Poor little rusty! :cry: He's probably 'swimming with the fishes' with broken knee caps. 8-[

Anyhow, on a different subject...I've been acting stupid for years and would like to be treated back in kind. I think this should be a new policy. I thought of it all myself.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:49 pm
rustiphica

Guess how long it took you to take a shower there tony, 15 minutes. Awfully long isn't it?

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:14 pm
Commander and Chef

Token Brown Dude wrote:

This certainly explains the disappearance of rusty over the past day! :shock: Poor little rusty! :cry: He's probably 'swimming with the fishes' with broken knee caps. 8-[

Anyhow, on a different subject...I've been acting stupid for years and would like to be treated back in kind. I think this should be a new policy. I thought of it all myself.

tsk ... tony still doesn't notice certain things about his account.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

TonyMontana wrote:
Token Brown Dude wrote:

:-k :-k :shock: :shock: :mad: :mad: [-X :swear:

You son of a man whore!!!!

Er....strike that. That last comment probably won't get that tag removed, will it?

You play dirty, Brown Token Guy! You're playing down to my level now. I must admit I'm both angry at you and strangely attracted to you at the same time.

So, let's get down to business... How much can I pay you to put "Rush sucks donkey balls" above rusty's avatar?

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:56 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Guess how long it took you to take a shower there tony, 15 minutes. Awfully long isn't it?

I have to wash away the dirtiness I feel after I have conversed with you, which takes 7 minutes.
Then I have 8 minutes left to sing and play air guitar!

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:58 pm
Forum General

rusty wrote:

I have to wash away the dirtiness I feel after I have conversed with you, which takes 7 minutes.

How long does it take to get the dirtiness off you after you play X-box? :wink:

Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:02 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

TonyMontana wrote:
rusty wrote:

How long does it take to get the dirtiness off you after you play PS2? :wink:

Good question...you can never ever fully remove the dirtiness you feel from even looking at the grotesque monstrosity known as the PS2.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:07 pm
Commander and Chef

TonyMontana wrote:
rusty wrote:

How long does it take to get the dirtiness off you after you play X-box? :wink:

hA! good one!

Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

TonyMontana wrote:
Token Brown Dude wrote:

I won!!!! The evil admin has bowed to the extreme pressure I have applied with an unflattering avatar and has restored my dignity.

Let that be a lesson to all....don't tangle with TonyM!

Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next