Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 To Goldie and Lecter. 
Site Owner

Post To Goldie and Lecter.
I know the both of you. I have talked to both of you many times through PM, and you both are good people. However you have a little dissagreement, and you dont like each other. There are others on these boards that dont like each other, so you are not alone.

Recently you have both started "attacking" each other through sig's. You don't like each other, we get it. The both of you are just comeing out looking like your still in highschool.

Silence is wise, silence is best, sometimes you just need to know when to let things go. But at the same time, sometimes you just can't. I don't know what more to say to the both of you.

The other members here don't like watching you two, or anyone fight, and me and all the mods have done what we can to stop it. You want to fight do it through PM. I said early on that I don't want to censor people here, and you two managed to make me change that.

I am done with it, I am sick of it, and don't know what else to say. I like you both, and understand your not going to be able to put it behind you. Fight if you must, but if you hurt the boards because of it, let it rest on your own head.

KJ

Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:17 am
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

I didn't attack anyone through sigs. I don't see anyone on the boards who admits to being Goldmaster. Do you? :)

Also how come you just put it up now, it's not like my sig is anything new.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Owner

Really, this thread came because of a culmination of everything between you two, ending with goldies new sig.

I know your sig isn't an attack, and his isn't either. You two are almost just playing around, and thats fine. Do what you want, I am just letting you know that I am not going to baby sit you two anymore. If you want to fight, then do so.

I just hope you keep the forum in mind when your doing so. Its all on you two now, I am stepping out of the middle.

KJ

Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:50 am
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

Really, this thread came because of a culmination of everything between you two, ending with goldies new sig.

I know your sig isn't an attack, and his isn't either. You two are almost just playing around, and thats fine. Do what you want, I am just letting you know that I am not going to baby sit you two anymore. If you want to fight, then do so.

I just hope you keep the forum in mind when your doing so. Its all on you two now, I am stepping out of the middle.

KJ

Nono, you don't understand. My sig posts nothing that is a lie or an attack at him. His sig uses my name in contrast to mine. His sig spreads lies saying that "Lecter's fake IDs have been uncovered". Tell me, Eagle, have my fake IDs been uncovered? Do I have any? He can keep the rest of the sig if he desires, but those fake IDs lies, he shall take out. My sig doesn't mention him, neither does it say anything that is untrue. His spreads blatant lies and if that doesn't go away, I will attack him.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:56 am
Profile WWW
Site Owner

Noone cares what goldie says in his sig. Noone pays attention to it anyway. I know you are not the same person, and even if you were I could care less.

But you accused him of being goldmaster, and your sig, while maybe not directly is most deffinatly a dig at goldie. I don't care though. Keep it, whatever.

He can keep his too. Go ahead and attack him. Do what you please, but noone on the forum likes watching you two bicker and fight. Arch and Box dislike each other probably as much as you two, but they are civil about it.

Regardless, do what you want, I just hope you don't end up ruining the forums. If you do, so be it. Attack away.

KJ

Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:00 am
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

[-( Unacceptable, you two. (I love these things!)

Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:02 am
You must have big rats

Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:02 am
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

I need to think of a way to put this conflict to an end. :-k

Well, if you don't have a Lecter or a Goldie, you can't have a problem. Therefore, I suggest we kill them both! Secretely, of course. Yessssssss, that's definently the way to handle the situation. MURDER! 8-[

O:)

Gotta love these new smilies.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:03 pm
rustiphica

Both are being very immature. At least I keep my hatred for Mr. X in secret.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:21 pm
College Boy Z

What are the odds? We have something in common? When's the next MRX meeting?

Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:22 pm
rustiphica

rusty wrote:

Next tuesday. We're gonna choose x's method of death over punch and pie.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:37 pm
College Boy Z

Zingaling wrote:
rusty wrote:

Next tuesday. We're gonna choose x's method of death over punch and pie.

Cool. Spike the punch.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:42 pm
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
Eagle wrote:

KJ

Nono, you don't understand. My sig posts nothing that is a lie or an attack at him. His sig uses my name in contrast to mine. His sig spreads lies saying that "Lecter's fake IDs have been uncovered". Tell me, Eagle, have my fake IDs been uncovered? Do I have any? He can keep the rest of the sig if he desires, but those fake IDs lies, he shall take out. My sig doesn't mention him, neither does it say anything that is untrue. His spreads blatant lies and if that doesn't go away, I will attack him.

Again Lecter is talking lots of crap. See the bold above.

If people want I will respond more later but I am running late for the movies so I am off.

First, based on Lecter's and other signs that were assorted with me, I put the following one up. Sorry Lecter but I copied all of my and your signs.

---------------------

Who is AuMaster?

I know it isn't GoldMaster as he would have had LECTER ALOT higher than # 12 on that list. ( That is just an opinion based on your and GoldMaster past )

So who is it?

Who hates GoldMaster, continues the fight, has AuMaster in his sign, is an expert at double accounts, it is ... T B Con't

-------------

Was there anything wrong with that statement? WHOEVER made the AuMaster name and that HATE post, did so to start trouble. AND YOU are the one who made the BIG deal about it, so I just made the above sign for the people to decide.

--------------

Then YOU went ahead and did this sign.

"AUMaster = AU + Master = Aurum + Master = GoldMaster = Antichrist = GOLDIE?"

LOOKS LIKE YOU MENTIONED ME BEING AUMASTER & GOLDMASTER & ANTICHRIST. AND YOU STARTED IT.

---------

So I put the sign down in relation to you having THAT SIGN FOR A FULL WEEK.

AGAIN LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE. ALSO LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE WHO IS AUMASTER AS MOST PEOPLE OTHER THAN THAN FRIENDS OF LECTER SAID IT DIDN'T SOUND LIKE GOLDMASTER OR GOLDIE AS YOU ACCUSSED.

-----------

SORRY AGAIN LECTER IF I AM POINTING OUT THE TRUTH TO CONTRADICT YOUR WORDS.

-----------------

Also, I haven't and have no desire to deal with Lecter's problems in posts - UNLIKE LECTER - who said that we had no truce and rip me in a post - which people can go back and check for themselves.

COVER YOUR EYES
HIDE YOUR WOMEN & CHILDREN
HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON
BUT REMEMBER*****GOLDIE*****ALWAYS KNOWS THE RIGHT/BETTER ANSWER
THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDIE

Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
I'm Batman

Blah Blah Blah. Both of you should shut the fuck up. And dance! \:D/

Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:54 pm
Extraordinary

I need to think of a way to put this conflict to an end. :-k

It'll end when they drive everyone back to some other forum and this place becomes a ghost town. No one likes to come to aplace with these kind of infantile games going on. Seriously, I've spoken with you both and am about 90% sure you can both be more mature, perhaps you guys could convince me about the other 10%? Listen, when there's a shoot-out in a local square, no one visits the square, they don't feel they can be comfortable and enjoy themselves there. That is going to happen here, and then you guys will finally get what you want. To not bug eachother at KJ's, but then again, its cause no one will be at KJ's. You'll be able to take your virility trumping and go quest for the coronation of king of the internet chat forum elsewhere.

You do realize all the Mods and Admin here are under the age of 25 right? We're just taking baby steps day after day to see how to make this place run smoothly, and you guys are making it extremely tough for us to not go back on the promises we made for liberties members can take at this forum. We gave you an inch and you're taking a mile. We don't want to take back that inch because if we do so, we need to do it to everyone. We're trying to remain more open than that. In the meantimes however, you realize you two are just feeling good about yourself when all you're really doing is harrassing a bunch of teenage and young twenty year old individuals who haven't been on forums and longer than you have.

You really think you're proving all that by making 16 year olds beg you to shut up and get over it already?

Seriously, the amount of shit I've put up with from members here. I strongly detest at least half a dozen people here, and you know what I do? I just ignore them. I don't respond to their movie or cooler comments. I may respond in one of their threads if its a good one, but not to them or their statements directly. I don't even read about 4 members comments here in order to avoid temptation. Say what you have to say once and then stop it.

Or if you're not going to do that, use your animosity productivlt, and do a weekly back-n-forth round where you can vent at eachother (over the contents of a movie of course) to get it out of your system, and then don't deal with eachother the rest of the week.

Barring that, take it to pm, and leave up out of it. I'd prefer you not, since I like the idea of people at least having a professional attitute towards eachother, but basically we're just worried about how it affects the tone and atmosphere of the forums.

So yeah, I'm waiting on that 10%.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:00 pm
You must have big rats

Ah, Goldie, I didn't have your name in my sig before you out mine in yours. Yours says that my fake IDs have been revealed? Care to tell which ones, because I would like to know? Is it Loki and BacktotheFuture because we both have moving gifs as avatars? :lol:

Frankly, since Eagle said that we can fight each other, I don't care too much either about what I say. Goldie is pathetic, lifeless person who if I don't know if I should hate or pity.

And I am glad about Eagle's decision because as Darth Pimp and Ripper pointed it out, the boards seem like they are controlled by peace-loving hippies sometimes :)

Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

And Dolce, you overreact. I was one of those who brought life to the place when it was starting out and who invited some people over here. I surely won't let it die either. You overreact once again. You try to please everyone and that is never going to happen. No one will be driven away by these fights, much rather do they keep the boards entertaining. I don't remember anyone being driven away from BOM because of him. Much rather did the posters community become tighter after fighting off some trolls. Maybe you weren't long enough on BOM to know that, but I was and so were some others. What people were driven away by, were spam attacks and that is not the case here.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

I agree on the fact that you two should just do whatever you want, but don't ruin it for everyone else who comes here for good discussions. That wouldn't be fair to the others who have absolutely nothing to do with this.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:09 pm
You must have big rats

I don't see how that would be possible. Even now, I still won't come into Goldie's thread because I don't think they deserve any replies, even bashful ones. So the only way to start a fight would be for him to come into my thread and make the first move.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

And Dolce, you overreact. I was one of those who brought life to the place when it was starting out and who invited some people over here. I surely won't let it die either. You overreact once again. You try to please everyone and that is never going to happen...

Show some respect. The people who brought this to life were Eagle and bABA. Coming over here and posting, you did an excellent job, and built some good threads, but there's more to running a site and forum. I believe you had modding duties at a different site and you tell me if it took off. Geesh, building a community is a community effort, not one guy and a few of his friends. You could have held a personal blog if that was the case.

Hey, if I overreact its because I have to anticipate obstacles down the road. You think you can do better go right ahead. You want the foreign/cooler and informal literture forum modding position? Its yours. Its no picnic and I wouldn't mind someone else dealing with these jokes whilst I get to just come here, reap the benefits of their efforts, and then tell them they're bunch of wimps while basking in my own self-generated posting glory.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:41 pm
Forum General

Dr. Lecter wrote:
And Dolce, you overreact. I was one of those who brought life to the place when it was starting out and who invited some people over here. I surely won't let it die either. You overreact once again. You try to please everyone and that is never going to happen...

Show some respect. The people who brought this to life were Eagle and bABA. Coming over here and posting, you did an excellent job, and built some good threads, but there's more to running a site and forum. I believe you had modding duties at a different site and you tell me if it took off. Geesh, building a community is a community effort, not one guy and a few of his friends. You could have held a personal blog if that was the case.

Hey, if I overreact its because I have to anticipate obstacles down the road. You think you can do better go right ahead. You want the foreign/cooler and informal literture forum modding position? Its yours. Its no picnic and I wouldn't mind someone else dealing with these jokes whilst I get to just come here, reap the benefits of their efforts, and then tell them they're bunch of wimps while basking in my own self-generated posting glory.

I will hunt you down and hurt you if you step down from your modding position!!! :evil:

Really though....Don't stop :(

Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:56 pm
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:

Well how come that basically everything is allowed over at RT forums and the boards are still in bloom over there. As I said, I have never seen, I don't see and I won't see any problems being caused by occasional fights between us. If you anticipate obstacles, then I guess that's what you expect. I beg to differ and I wouldn't know what obstacles should come up.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Just let them be...its like eagle said, let them carry out their highschool, who has more testosterone fight and let that be that. I'm sure they will get sick of it in a matter of time.
Besides, KJ warned them...if it gets out of hand and starts fuckin with the site...its their ass....

ONe last time!!!

PLEASE FORGIVE AND FORGET YOU GUYS!!!! :D

Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:02 pm
You must have big rats

PLEASE FORGIVE AND FORGET YOU GUYS!!!! :D

By now all I can say is NO NO AND NO

There have been chances given even on this site, but I am not going to go on like an idiot ingoring everything and having a one-sided truce. I have been more patient on here than anywhere else and those who know me will agree with that. But I also have my limits and those were crossed long ago.

Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

For crying out loud, if you two are going to fight, for God's sake just do it in front of everyone, so we can all enjoy it. Don't wuss out now because some people will frown upon it.

*polishes cracked halo*

Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next