Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Goldie has been temp banned 
New Server, Same X

But, doesn't anyone get it? AUMaster DOES mean GoldMaster. It seriously does. It's not baiting, it's a point.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:37 pm
Teh Mexican

i get it AU=Gold + Master= Goldmaster, thats simple

i dont get it then, i didnt even know goldmaster and why is he aiming at me :(

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:40 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

But, doesn't anyone get it? AUMaster DOES mean GoldMaster. It seriously does. It's not baiting, it's a point.

And GoldMaster DOES mean AntiChrist. :)

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:41 pm
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:

And GoldMaster DOES mean AntiChrist. :)

:lol: Well, I won't touch on that, but I'm just saying Lecter is trying to make a simple point. Everyone associates Lecter and Goldie with FIGHTING, but this isn't necessarily anything but the truth. I don't believe he should take the signature off if he doesn't see fit to.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:44 pm
You must have big rats

Look, if you read in Goldie's recent thread, he noticed the signature, but doesn't feel offended obviously, so what's the big deal? :lol:

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Award Winning Bastard

Can't we "get it" without Lecter typing out the name Goldmaster in his sig and parading it around? It looks like an excuse to think about Goldmaster. If somebody else had put that in their sig, big deal, but Lecter should be staying as far away from making any references to Goldmaster at all. Even if he wanted to make positive comments, he shouldn't. It's a potentially explosive situation, and the further he stays away from it, the better.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:46 pm
You must have big rats

Mr. X wrote:

Can't we "get it" without Lecter typing out the name Goldmaster in his sig and parading it around? It looks like an excuse to think about Goldmaster. If somebody else had put that in their sig, big deal, but Lecter should be staying as far away from making any references to Goldmaster at all. Even if he wanted to make positive comments, he shouldn't. It's a potentially explosive situation, and the further he stays away from it, the better.

Look, what I should or should not be staying away from, I'll be deciding for myself. You stir up trouble without anyone having been offended. Have you ever heard that there is no accusation without a prosecutor?

I am done with this. The end.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:

If anyone else did it? So, if you want him to feel like everyone else, let him do it!... no, that makes no sense. I don't know, my point is that it's his signature. It's not exactly a direct attack on him. If I was in someone's signature, I would feel proud!

... hint hint...

But either way, I guess it's not up to me. Been about two and a half months since I was a moderator, so maybe Modding 101 has changed a bit. I sound like I'm retired... and rambling... and hungry.

*eats everything and everyone in sight*

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:50 pm
New Server, Same X

Maverikk wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

Look, what I should or should not be staying away from, I'll be deciding for myself. You stir up trouble without anyone having been offended. Have you ever heard that there is no accusation without a prosecutor?

I liked Saw's ending better. :wink:

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:51 pm
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

Well, that hardly can be beaten.

Of course, it might turn out that Maverikk, Goldmaster and Antichrist are one and the same person, then it might reach SAW's standards :lol:

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

Of course, it might turn out that Maverikk, Goldmaster and Antichrist are one and the same person, then it might reach SAW's standards :lol:

Oh man, that would be so many levels of awesome! As long as it added up, it would be up to SAW's standards.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:55 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Lecter, I've never chased a poster around the forums like you have with Goldmaster, and I've never purposely put a name in my sig to take a shot at him, while trying to make believe that it's totally innocent. I wasn't born yesterday, and you don't seem to be running to his rescue while he's being accused by others of being AUMaster, which your signature definitely suggests to them. If you can't see that your signature is counter productive (and I honestly think you do) then I guess there's nothing more to say on the subject.

Happy new year.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:58 pm
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Mr. X wrote:

Oh man, that would be so many levels of awesome! As long as it added up, it would be up to SAW's standards.

Well, I think we've got a deserving ending for SAW 2 here, submit it fast as it's already being released in 10 months :lol:

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:59 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************

I really don't care about the signatures. Let everyone keep them, Let them add Goldie to their signatures.

Like I said in my week off, I have gotten a new freedom and balance to put things in perspective. Only take in the good and trash the garbage. Unfortunately, people seem to mature at different ages, and some take alot longer than others so let them have their fun.

Also, this only reconfirms and adds to my previous feelings that the real GoldMaster was unfairly treated and never deserved the abuse that he received in the past.

COVER YOUR EYES
HIDE YOUR WOMEN & CHILDREN
HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON
BUT REMEMBER*****GOLDIE*****ALWAYS KNOWS THE RIGHT/BETTER ANSWER
THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDIE

Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

Also, this only reconfirms and adds to my previous feelings that the real GoldMaster was unfairly treated and never deserved the abuse that he received in the past.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that why he was banned 8 times?

Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Goldie wrote:

Jesus died once for our sins. GoldMaster was banned 8 times for his own.

Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:27 pm
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
Goldie wrote:

Lecter, now we know there were few haters, except some haters had multiple accounts, you for one know how that works, so his bannings were unfair, IMO.

And again, Goldmaster never did what others did ( cough PIMP cough ) - set up multiple accounts to be on the board at the same time.

So take your smiles and ...........

COVER YOUR EYES
HIDE YOUR WOMEN & CHILDREN
HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON
BUT REMEMBER*****GOLDIE*****ALWAYS KNOWS THE RIGHT/BETTER ANSWER
THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDIE

Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Would you both stop it?! Now I see what everyone else sees. Two babies fighting in the sandbox. Well, the sandbox is pretty big, you know. Can you TRY and avoid each other or SOMETHING?

Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:29 pm
I'm Batman

Guys let me whip out my dick and then you'll both go crying back to your mommies.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:46 am
Commander and Chef

as far as I'm concerned, Goldie never admits to being goldmaster ... as long as he doesn't, i personally cannot consider a goldmaster comment a bait towards goldie.

but thats just me ....

now y'all quit it

lecter, i'm not gonna ask you to take that sig out but honestly, wouldn't you rather use that space for a cooler better signature?

Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Owner

then obviously I cant.

KJ

Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:55 am
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

Meh ...

as far as I'm concerned, Goldie never admits to being goldmaster ... as long as he doesn't, i personally cannot consider a goldmaster comment a bait towards goldie.

but thats just me ....

now y'all quit it

lecter, i'm not gonna ask you to take that sig out but honestly, wouldn't you rather use that space for a cooler better signature?

Only if you admit that Marvel is better than DC :mrgreen:

Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
I just lost the game

Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:01 pm
Forum General

Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:37 pm
I'm Batman

Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next