Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:31 pm



Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies 

Pick your favorites
Scooby Doo 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
She's All That 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
Head over Heels 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Boys and Girls 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
I Know What You Did Last Summer 36%  36%  [ 5 ]
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Summer Catch 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Money Kings 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Down to You 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Sparkler 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Delgo 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wing Commander 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Other 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 14

 Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies 
Author Message
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92095
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Image

Go! :)

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:40 am
Profile WWW
now we know
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:31 pm
Posts: 63748
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
You forgot a seductive picture of Freddie P. ;)

_________________
#RAMBO5 ... 20th SEPTEMBER 2019


Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:11 am
Profile
now we know
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:31 pm
Posts: 63748
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
1. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
2. I Know What You Did Last Summer
3. She's All That

_________________
#RAMBO5 ... 20th SEPTEMBER 2019


Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:12 am
Profile
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92095
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Algren wrote:
You forgot a seductive picture of Freddie P. ;)


My bad!! Fixed.

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:15 am
Profile WWW
now we know
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:31 pm
Posts: 63748
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
It's a matter of crossing the T's and dotting the I's. ;)

_________________
#RAMBO5 ... 20th SEPTEMBER 2019


Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:19 am
Profile
Extraordinary

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:13 pm
Posts: 15197
Location: Planet Xatar
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
The Doc sure don't like attention being drawn away from him - - otherwise, why have this lame parody thread of David's interesting recent polls which have given a bit of life back to KJ in the cold winter doldrums?


Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 am
Profile
now we know
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:31 pm
Posts: 63748
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
In fact, David's are an imitation of my Paul Walker thread. And Freddie Prinze Jr. is more similar to Walker than the A-list actors that occupy David's threads, so Lecter's thread is not a parody at all.

_________________
#RAMBO5 ... 20th SEPTEMBER 2019


Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:13 am
Profile
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92095
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Algren wrote:
In fact, David's are an imitation of my Paul Walker thread. And Freddie Prinze Jr. is more similar to Walker than the A-list actors that occupy David's threads, so Lecter's thread is not a parody at all.


This

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 am
Profile WWW
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92095
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
And where are your picks Bradboy?

Mine are the both "Summer"-films and Wing Commander.

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:24 am
Profile WWW
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48349
Location: Multi-tasking
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
I'm assuming this thread was intended tongue-in-cheek...these threads are getting out of hand. lol


Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 am
Profile WWW
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92095
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
It is. But then again, I can still give an answer to it. The Paul Walker thread brought me to this....I mean remember around 1999-2002 Freddie Prinze Jr. was in pretty much every other tenn-oriented film and then he vanished. Paul Walker was lucky to get the Fast & Furious franchise.

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:27 am
Profile WWW
now we know
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:31 pm
Posts: 63748
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
I'm loving these actor threads. It starts light discussion and is nice when numbers are not being reported.

_________________
#RAMBO5 ... 20th SEPTEMBER 2019


Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 am
Profile
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:53 pm
Posts: 8585
Location: Syracuse, NY
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
1. I Know What You Did Last Summer
2. Scooby Doo
3. She's All That

I wish he'd rise from the head, I had a major crush on him when I was younger. :P

_________________
Top 10 Films of 2016

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water


Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48349
Location: Multi-tasking
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
movies35 wrote:
1. I Know What You Did Last Summer
2. Scooby Doo
3. She's All That

I wish he'd rise from the head, I had a major crush on him when I was younger. :P


Sarah Michelle Gellar and working for the WWE (yes, really) keep him busy, I guess.


Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Killing With Kindness
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:57 pm
Posts: 24993
Location: Anchorage,Alaska
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
1. Wing Commander
2. I know What You Did Last Summer
3. Shes All That

I kinda miss his stupid movies.

_________________
The Force Awakens

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
On autopilot for the summer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:14 pm
Posts: 20369
Location: Walking around somewhere
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
1. That season of 24 he did, is better than anything he's ever done.
2. Scooby Doo
3. I know what you did Last Summer

_________________
Image

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.


Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!


Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:59 pm
Profile
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92095
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Libs wrote:
movies35 wrote:
1. I Know What You Did Last Summer
2. Scooby Doo
3. She's All That

I wish he'd rise from the head, I had a major crush on him when I was younger. :P


Sarah Michelle Gellar and working for the WWE (yes, really) keep him busy, I guess.


Wut?

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:34 pm
Profile WWW
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48349
Location: Multi-tasking
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Dr. Lecter wrote:
Libs wrote:
movies35 wrote:
1. I Know What You Did Last Summer
2. Scooby Doo
3. She's All That

I wish he'd rise from the head, I had a major crush on him when I was younger. :P


Sarah Michelle Gellar and working for the WWE (yes, really) keep him busy, I guess.


Wut?


Wikipedia wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment (2008–2009)

Prinze is a known fan of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and was shown on television in attendance at the March 2008 WrestleMania XXIV pay-per-view and its preceding Hall of Fame ceremony. He also made a cameo on an episode of The Dirt Sheet, an online program hosted by wrestlers John Morrison and The Miz, and had created an official profile on WWE's "Universe" blog community where he would regularly write his thoughts on the current going-ons in the world of the WWE. His relationship with the company was furthered when he was hired as a member of the creative staff to contributing to weekly television and pay-per-view program for the SmackDown brand. It was later reported on February 22, 2009 that Prinze and WWE parted ways.

Post-WWE

On August 17, Prinze appeared on WWE Raw as a Special Guest Host, and in the show, he was assaulted by then WWE Champion Randy Orton after refusing to bail Orton out of his tag team match with John Cena, who was due to challenge him in the upcoming SummerSlam. Prinze later returned to the program and got his payback during Orton's match with Cena against Big Show and Chris Jericho, by setting up a lumberjack match involving Mark Henry, Primo, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, MVP and Jamie Noble, who all detested Orton and proceeded to give him a hard time during the match.

Return to World Wrestling Entertainment (2010-present)

Prinze returned to World Wrestling Entertainment on October 1, 2010, in a role as producer and director. On the November 1, 2010 episode of Monday Night RAW, Prinze made an on-screen appearance as Vince McMahon's doctor, a dream sequence scene that coincided with Linda McMahon's attempt to win a seat in the Senate for the state of Connecticut.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Prinze_Jr


Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
KJ's Most Embarssing Misspeller
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:20 pm
Posts: 55766
Location: The District
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
1. Summer Catch (Jesica Biel hotness galore)
2. She's All That
3. I Know What You Did Last Summer

_________________
MadGez wrote:
Listen to Magnus he knows his shit.
Darth Indiana Bond wrote:
Magnus is right
trixster wrote:
magnus is my hero
Loyal wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:
Magnus is the fucking voice of reason.
That's scary.
bABA wrote:
fuck Magnus
zwackerm wrote:
You're incredibly overrated and and if they made a Pixar film about you it would gross less than The Good Dinosaur.


Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:03 pm
Profile
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:17 pm
Posts: 21538
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Im still waiting for your Pauley Shore and Rob Schneider poll


Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:05 pm
Profile
Sbil
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:38 pm
Posts: 48349
Location: Multi-tasking
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
I Know What You Did Last Summer is sort of underrated. Probably the best of the post-Scream slasherfests that came out in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Freddie Prinze Jr is really bad in it, though. The movie is saved by SMG and Ryan Phillippe, and Jennifer Love Hewitt could scream well enough I guess.


Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:10 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92095
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Libs wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment (2008–2009)

Prinze is a known fan of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and was shown on television in attendance at the March 2008 WrestleMania XXIV pay-per-view and its preceding Hall of Fame ceremony. He also made a cameo on an episode of The Dirt Sheet, an online program hosted by wrestlers John Morrison and The Miz, and had created an official profile on WWE's "Universe" blog community where he would regularly write his thoughts on the current going-ons in the world of the WWE. His relationship with the company was furthered when he was hired as a member of the creative staff to contributing to weekly television and pay-per-view program for the SmackDown brand. It was later reported on February 22, 2009 that Prinze and WWE parted ways.

Post-WWE

On August 17, Prinze appeared on WWE Raw as a Special Guest Host, and in the show, he was assaulted by then WWE Champion Randy Orton after refusing to bail Orton out of his tag team match with John Cena, who was due to challenge him in the upcoming SummerSlam. Prinze later returned to the program and got his payback during Orton's match with Cena against Big Show and Chris Jericho, by setting up a lumberjack match involving Mark Henry, Primo, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, MVP and Jamie Noble, who all detested Orton and proceeded to give him a hard time during the match.

Return to World Wrestling Entertainment (2010-present)

Prinze returned to World Wrestling Entertainment on October 1, 2010, in a role as producer and director. On the November 1, 2010 episode of Monday Night RAW, Prinze made an on-screen appearance as Vince McMahon's doctor, a dream sequence scene that coincided with Linda McMahon's attempt to win a seat in the Senate for the state of Connecticut.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Prinze_Jr


Lol

So, "24" didn't quite relaunch his acting career. He actually wasn't terrible in Season 8.

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
You must have big rats
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 92095
Location: Bonn, Germany
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Libs wrote:
I Know What You Did Last Summer is sort of underrated. Probably the best of the post-Scream slasherfests that came out in the late 90s/early 2000s.



That' true. Hell, it is even better than, say, Scream 3.

_________________
The greatest thing on earth is to love and to be loved in return!

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:38 pm
Profile WWW
Killing With Kindness
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:57 pm
Posts: 24993
Location: Anchorage,Alaska
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Dr. Lecter wrote:
Libs wrote:
I Know What You Did Last Summer is sort of underrated. Probably the best of the post-Scream slasherfests that came out in the late 90s/early 2000s.



That' true. Hell, it is even better than, say, Scream 3.

Not a chance.

_________________
The Force Awakens

Image


Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:53 pm
Posts: 8585
Location: Syracuse, NY
Post Re: Top three Freddie Prinze Jr. movies
Dr. Lecter wrote:
Libs wrote:
I Know What You Did Last Summer is sort of underrated. Probably the best of the post-Scream slasherfests that came out in the late 90s/early 2000s.



That' true. Hell, it is even better than, say, Scream 3.


No. ;) It's not better than any of the Scream flicks, IMO. Well, maybe the fourth one. SMG's chase sequence is still fucking amazing.

_________________
Top 10 Films of 2016

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water


Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.