Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 The Aviator---The first MS movie I am looking forward to.... 
Mod Team Leader

Post The Aviator---The first MS movie I am looking forward to....
since Goodfellas. I think it looks frikkin brilliant. I saw the A&E special last night on the making of it and the life and times of HH. The film looks stellar. DiCaprio and company seem perfect in the roles and Cate Blanchett looks like Katherine Hepburn. I think Marty is a gifted film maker but some of his latest efforts have been lackluster, I sure hope this film is even close to how good it looks in the trailers.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

Never really cared for this movie. I did like gangs of new york but that was because it was so violent at times.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:19 pm
I really want to see it tomorrow night but I have to be at the airport Sunday morning.

What to do. :evil:

Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:32 pm
rustiphica

I really want to see it tomorrow night but I have to be at the airport Sunday morning.

If the movie bombs then you'll be watching it in the plane.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:43 pm
loyalfromlondon wrote:

Please don't mention bomb and plane in the same sentence...especially with that brown fella around.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:50 pm
rustiphica

rusty wrote:
loyalfromlondon wrote:

Please don't mention bomb and plane in the same sentence...especially with that brown fella around.

Lecter is white. His country "fixed that problem" over 60 years ago.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:51 pm
Hot Fuss

It's the only MS film that has interested me. I can't wait.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Draughty

Post Re: The Aviator---The first MS movie I am looking forward to
baumer72 wrote:
since Goodfellas. I think it looks frikkin brilliant. I saw the A&E special last night on the making of it and the life and times of HH. The film looks stellar. DiCaprio and company seem perfect in the roles and Cate Blanchett looks like Katherine Hepburn. I think Marty is a gifted film maker but some of his latest efforts have been lackluster, I sure hope this film is even close to how good it looks in the trailers.

hear hear. 100% agree.

Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:43 pm
Profile WWW
Draughty

rusty wrote:
loyalfromlondon wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:43 am
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

I haven't really felt anything from this movie yet. Then again, I never felt anything for most of my favorite movies this year, so perhaps The Aviator will do it for me.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:29 am
Mod Team Leader

I have heard that this is going to be Martyt's year. I hope that if the film is good that he does win. I really admire his work and even though some of his films are a bit over rated, films like Goodfellas, Cape Fear and Taxi Driver are fantastic films and if he makes a great one with Aviator, i'd love to see him win best picture and director.

Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]