Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 28 Weeks Later 

What grade would you give this film?
A 53%  53%  [ 18 ]
B 32%  32%  [ 11 ]
C 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
D 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
F 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 34

28 Weeks Later 
Jordan Mugen-Honda

Gullimont wrote:
You guys are driving me loopy by not giving me an actual real example, c'mon this will be the only time I'll get to let my apocalypse movie love out to play. Give me something to play with :tongue:

I'm not that kinda nerd...

(PS: Don't go dissin' Logan's Run.)

Dude it has a freaking box robot that goes around freezing people. That said it is entertaining.

I'd be curious for the fuller Bradley thought thou http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28412

Thu May 17, 2007 5:06 am
Extraordinary

Here we go again. People are giving this film just like it's predecessor some strong reviews and even though I was disappointed with the first one when it went into the 3rd act I decided to give this one a try as well even though someone I knew said it was crap. To be fair, I don't trust their film judgement all that much because I was interested in seeing it.

On to the film and why just 10 minutes after seeing it, I find that it was at various points ridiculous yet very effective with the tone, style, and presentation of the quarantined area and attempt to re-quarantine. The problem I have is that there are just too many plot holes going on and one can assume some "logical liberties" such as when the two kids were spotted leaving the zone yet not stopped immediately, however, the issues below come to mind the most.

1. The two kids are so familiar with the new surroundings that in one day of being there they are able to leave this supposedly "secure" area that one would assume has guards/cameras/snipers at every conceivable exit point.

2. That the two kids were not captured/stopped immediately upon leaving the quarantined zone.

3. That the father somehow has keycard access to the medical facility. He may be a person with responsibilities but I can't believe he'd have security clearance anywhere near high enough to unlock those doors.

4. As a zombie he was able exit the room housing his wife. I'm not sure if that had a keycard but the way into the area certainly did. How did he get out? I can't believe this zombie used a keycard to open a door.

5. When did these zombies suddenly have super human zombie strength to be able to break down any door?

6. The civilians were placed in a "safe" area by military personnel yet this "safe" area has a backdoor. In addition to the doors not even being X inches thick and made of solid steel. That's my idea of a room that has secure doors especially in this hybrid military facility.

7. This zombie was able to avoid being caught in the firebombing and the poisonous gas cloud. Is this the most lucky zombie in the history of zombies and how is it that it seems like this zombie actually thinks/remembers things.

8. At the end the chopper is flying somewhere with the two kids. We don't know where they go or what happens except for the last few shots of zombies running in Paris. How could this be? The Chunnel would have been closed under secure lock down during that whole period so I can't understand how the virus could have gotten to continental europe. Also, if we assume that the kids somehow got it there that brings up the question of how the chopper could have gotten out of british airspace to begin with w/o being shot down.

Now, even with these issues that occured as the film rolled along I do admit that it was interesting and did have good moments and did a great job in creating a sense of doom and hopelessness with the band of characters. I just don't understand how they can take good ideas for both 28 days and 28 weeks and have to bring down the films with unrealistic plot issues. So, we have 28 days and 28 weeks I guess 28 months is next. Hopefully, the world actually wins next time.

Grade - C

45TH PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. DONALD J. TRUMP
#MAGA #KAG!
10,000 post achieved on - Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Sun May 20, 2007 1:22 am
Jordan Mugen-Honda

I demand a RISK game at once Night!!! :mad:

Sun May 20, 2007 1:25 am
Kypade

Sun May 20, 2007 10:50 pm
On autopilot for the summer

A step down from the first film, which I found to be overrated. The first was good, but by no means a new wave of Zombie films. I found the Dawn of the Dead Remake to be much better in terms of quality and entertainment.

Then comes 28 weeks later, after a very good opening scene it just kind of falls apart. Maybe I'm passed the whole "go from point A to point B" horror film, especially Zombie ones. And the whole rebuilding of life seemed to work much better in 2005's Land of the Dead, and perhaps the main action scene was already done in Grindhouse this year, but with much coller visuals. And like said, the kids being able to slip out of the detainment zone so easily was stupid. And the "Main" zombie that keeps appearing is so done to death, and now its the father who just looks funny with the red beady eyes. And him walking right into the wife's medical room without a single guard is just dumb. (And his outbreak, did he really run up to 3 different army guys in a row, and none of them shot him). And none of the characters did anything. Except for the army guy, whose death was quite brutal, none of the characters had much dialogue to be compelling.

Apart from the code red idea, everything else you've seen before, except its shakier and grittier. Where the first film was genuinely creepy, especially the last third of the film, and had the ploy of Zombies "running for the first time" This is a completely forgettable film. But there was a good score.

And the ending, its certainly not that amazing. And apocolyptic, there are far better films than this one, that its copied from.

C+ because its short, and I like Zombie movies in general. But this ones on the bottom of the barrell with Resident evil films.

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Mon May 21, 2007 2:01 am

28 WEEKS LATER

Here we go again. People are giving this film just like it's predecessor some strong reviews and even though I was disappointed with the first one when it went into the 3rd act I decided to give this one a try as well even though someone I knew said it was crap. To be fair, I don't trust their film judgement all that much because I was interested in seeing it.

On to the film and why just 10 minutes after seeing it, I find that it was at various points ridiculous yet very effective with the tone, style, and presentation of the quarantined area and attempt to re-quarantine. The problem I have is that there are just too many plot holes going on and one can assume some "logical liberties" such as when the two kids were spotted leaving the zone yet not stopped immediately, however, the issues below come to mind the most.

1. The two kids are so familiar with the new surroundings that in one day of being there they are able to leave this supposedly "secure" area that one would assume has guards/cameras/snipers at every conceivable exit point.

2. That the two kids were not captured/stopped immediately upon leaving the quarantined zone.

3. That the father somehow has keycard access to the medical facility. He may be a person with responsibilities but I can't believe he'd have security clearance anywhere near high enough to unlock those doors.

4. As a zombie he was able exit the room housing his wife. I'm not sure if that had a keycard but the way into the area certainly did. How did he get out? I can't believe this zombie used a keycard to open a door.

5. When did these zombies suddenly have super human zombie strength to be able to break down any door?

6. The civilians were placed in a "safe" area by military personnel yet this "safe" area has a backdoor. In addition to the doors not even being X inches thick and made of solid steel. That's my idea of a room that has secure doors especially in this hybrid military facility.

7. This zombie was able to avoid being caught in the firebombing and the poisonous gas cloud. Is this the most lucky zombie in the history of zombies and how is it that it seems like this zombie actually thinks/remembers things.

8. At the end the chopper is flying somewhere with the two kids. We don't know where they go or what happens except for the last few shots of zombies running in Paris. How could this be? The Chunnel would have been closed under secure lock down during that whole period so I can't understand how the virus could have gotten to continental europe. Also, if we assume that the kids somehow got it there that brings up the question of how the chopper could have gotten out of british airspace to begin with w/o being shot down.

Now, even with these issues that occured as the film rolled along I do admit that it was interesting and did have good moments and did a great job in creating a sense of doom and hopelessness with the band of characters. I just don't understand how they can take good ideas for both 28 days and 28 weeks and have to bring down the films with unrealistic plot issues. So, we have 28 days and 28 weeks I guess 28 months is next. Hopefully, the world actually wins next time.

Grade - C

Ha, the father zombie made me think of Jaws 4, the Revenge instantly.

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:

Mon May 21, 2007 2:03 am

Sigh, you really haven't watched many apocalypse movies have you. For one Resident Evil isn't an apocalypse movie in any sense. for the record the following are what I consider apocalypse movies. (at least the ones I can remember watching)

Threads
Letters for a Dead Man
Testament
The Day After
Time of the Wolf
When the Wind Blows
Mad Max 1 and 2
The War Game
Whoops Apocalypse
The Omega Man
Soylent Green
The Romero movies might fall into the category, their more satire thou.
Planet of the Apes Series
The Quiet Earth
12 Monkeys
The Last Day
Logan's Run (in a stupid way)
Damnation Alley
A.P.E.X.
Fail-Safe

Don't throw out ambiguous remarks like "The difference between this and the definitive apocalyptic films is that those films made you think." Give me specific examples otherwise your just shadow boxing. By that criteria Mad Max 2 is shite!

I feel like Arsi with 300 here, like im talking to a brick wall. I should probably stop before I lose my head.

MovieDude wrote:
Honestly I find it a bit silly that I have to argue why 28 Weeks Later isn't a classic. It's like giving reasons why Gridiron Gang isn't the definitive sports film ever made.

Honestly thats pretty condescending.

No escape from New York or Brazil?

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:

Mon May 21, 2007 9:54 am
Jordan Mugen-Honda

Bonecrusher wrote:
Sigh, you really haven't watched many apocalypse movies have you. For one Resident Evil isn't an apocalypse movie in any sense. for the record the following are what I consider apocalypse movies. (at least the ones I can remember watching)

Threads
Letters for a Dead Man
Testament
The Day After
Time of the Wolf
When the Wind Blows
Mad Max 1 and 2
The War Game
Whoops Apocalypse
The Omega Man
Soylent Green
The Romero movies might fall into the category, their more satire thou.
Planet of the Apes Series
The Quiet Earth
12 Monkeys
The Last Day
Logan's Run (in a stupid way)
Damnation Alley
A.P.E.X.
Fail-Safe

Don't throw out ambiguous remarks like "The difference between this and the definitive apocalyptic films is that those films made you think." Give me specific examples otherwise your just shadow boxing. By that criteria Mad Max 2 is shite!

I feel like Arsi with 300 here, like im talking to a brick wall. I should probably stop before I lose my head.

MovieDude wrote:
Honestly I find it a bit silly that I have to argue why 28 Weeks Later isn't a classic. It's like giving reasons why Gridiron Gang isn't the definitive sports film ever made.

Honestly thats pretty condescending.

No escape from New York or Brazil?

They were off the top of my head so I was bound to forget a few. Ya Escape From New York falls into the genre, Brazil I'd be a bit iffy on, its more brilliant Pythonesque dystopia for me

Mon May 21, 2007 10:06 am
Kypade

Wed May 23, 2007 1:30 am
htm

thought it was great. really great, actually.

B+

Sun May 27, 2007 5:35 pm
Forum General

An extremely entertaining, well made horror film but I'd be lying if it didn't have some pacing issues. It would be edge of your seat one minute and the next it just comes to a screeching hault. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't ever completely boring but there were parts that were useless and could've been cut (like the scene where the guy was looking in people's rooms). Besides that, it was actually really scary at times. I jumped at least six times throughout the whole film. Also, there were actually a couple parts that were actually kind of sad and one, about half way through the film almost brought tears to my eyes. The girl sitting in front of me actually was crying. :P The gore was pretty neat too. I was surprised by how gory it was. The best scenes in it were the opening, which was absolutely mindblowing, as well as the last half hour or so. Oh and the music in this movie rocked! I loved how it was kind of mellow and it wasn't your typical horror movie music. Definitely recommended!

8/10 (A-)

1. La La Land
2. Other People
3. Nocturnal Animals
4. Swiss Army Man
5. Manchester by the Sea
6. The Edge of Seventeen
7. Sing Street
8. Indignation
9. The Lobster
10. Hell or High Water

Wed May 30, 2007 10:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I seriouslly thought we we're heading for a hollywood ending, and they totally changed it heh.

Love it

Wed May 30, 2007 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

That damn ending!.... :mad: it would of been awesome if the boy goes crazy on the helicopter and kills his sister and the soldier... that would of been the best ending ever and finished the series for good. Making another one would be a horrible idea.

The rest was damn great!... :happy:

B+

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:10 am
invading your spaces

Post Re:
loyalfromlondon wrote:
The one thing I really didnt like, I dont think it's been mentioned much here is the smart "zombie" angle. I hated it in Land of the Dead and didn't like it much here either. Robert Carlyle wouldn't have chased those kids around London. The whole point of the rage virus is that it removes everything but the primal instinct to destroy.

I didn't like this either. First off the set up was kind of lame and some of the characters made decisions which definitely strained credibility.

Still, I didn't feel insulted, like I did with most horror films. There was no need for Rob Zombie songs and it's effective as one of the better action movies of the year.

I'd rate it an A- next to the first's A+. The pacing somewhat makes up for the intelligence of the first, but part 2 is nothing that is groundbreaking. But it's a more than decent enough sequel.

Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Superman: The Movie

Post Re: 28 Weeks later
Outside of a couple of dumb moments, and the mother being able to stay alive for 26 weeks in that attic-like room (The house must of been stockpiled), the film is absolutely brilliant. I kept thinking throughout the film that if Romero were given a higher budget (Not that that this one had an astronomical one) this probably would've been his Land of Dead. Actually, outside of the family aspect, the film is very similar to Land. I mostly liked the film though because of how entertaining it was while still managing to be smart.

A

If I’m not here, I’m on Letterboxd.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
ef star star kay

Despite how much I agree with most people here that this movie is TECHNICALLY brilliant (the action is awesome, the tone worked extremely well and even with the shaky camera that everyone is talking about, I kind of like it). The acting is also really solid, actually.

I could not completely agree.

The thing is; a large amount of illogical elements has prevented me from being entertained by this movie. It annoyed me to death.

Especially, how could it be possible for those two kids to not being caught or stopped immediately when one of the guard saw them leaving the secure area right in front of his eyes. Instead, he just simply let them run away. And wtf with the wife, despite being so important and dangerous, yet no guard at the door, not even a single camera in that room.

Sounds like just minor problem? Uhm, to me it's much worse. Because everything begins here, had he stopped them from leaving the secure area or had the movie been more sensible, nothing would happen. Or if it did happen, with more sensible excusable plot line, I would enjoy this movie as much as I should. Instead, everything made not much of sense.

So, don't blame me if I couldn't enjoy this movie as much as I should.

*** out of ***** (B-)

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:11 am
ef star star kay

I found this review written by jillyannesmith over IMDB

hillarious

Quote:
Their first day back in Mother England, these 2 young characters easily escape the compound even though they are spotted by the military, and return home to get "some stuff".

Quote:
Even viewing the desolation first hand and discovering a decomposed corpse isn't enough to open these morons' eyes to the horror of events and stop them from trotting home for some clothes and misc. riff-raff.

Quote:
The mother, who is a carrier of the disease but shows no symptoms due to a genetic abnormality, is a precious commodity as she may contain the secrets to a cure. So since she is so very special, the military straps her to a table and leaves her by herself and unguarded in an area her husband can conveniently access.

Quote:
The children, who are in trouble for sneaking out, REPEAT FOR SNEAKING OUT!! are given a guard. I guess they didn't have another to spare for the woman that might save humanity.

Quote:
The compound is insanely unprepared for this event and attempts to "lock down" civilians in a room...

..with a back door

so priceless :hahaha:

Panic and mayhem ensue as the infection begins to spread and the military begins its indiscriminate slaughter of the citizens. Another thumb of the nose to military.

OR MAYBE THE US ARMY IS REALLY THAT STUPID (IN REALITY)... Ummmm interesting point :nerd:

huh!
:pinch:

Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:23 am
New Server, Same X

The only thing I may love more than the movie itself is the soundtrack. Love it.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:37 pm
He didn't look busy?!

not as good as the original; but then again, the original is in my all-time Top 50, so that's hardly a bad thing. You might as well look at it as a completely different film, because the entire cast and crew is different this time around, as is the feel. The opening scene was absolutely amazing, and after moving a bit slowly after this scene, it picked up steam instantly and turned into a more intense film than "The Bourne Ultimatum." The ending was too abrupt, and the movie should've been about twenty-to-thirty minutes longer. Other than that, it was great.

A-

Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Technically, it's pretty damn impressive.

But I don't know, the movie should have been better then it ultimately was (the first scene was pretty f'in great), had plenty of things going for it, but some of the execution was weak and/or silly.

I guess I'd give it a B-

Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:57 am
You must have big rats

Some people on here know what I thought of the first film and how it disappointed me at first, but grew on me later. So it might come as a surprise to them that I actually loved the sequel much more than the original (for which I've got a review somewhere in here: http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22126).

I went in, knowing what to expect and went out shocked by hopw much I actually enjoyed it. The movie might not be as message-heavy as the first one, but it's leaner, meaner, much better-paced and just oozes suspense. The opening scenes of the film are pure brilliance, the house attack is brutal, intense and raw and had my heart beating much much faster. Then it slows down and that's my only major complaint as I think the movie waits too long to start the next outbreak, especially considering how short all the scenes following that outbreak are.

However, once it starts, it hits hard and doesn't leave much time to catch some breath until the very end. Speaking of which, the ending is just great and I would love to see the sequel!

Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Stanley Cup

as most people know I despised the first film, and almost all horror films but I really enjoyed this film. If you can get over the fact that Nato would actually try and repopulate England instead of just leaving it for dead then you can really get into the film.

B+.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:12 am
Top Poster

I liked the first one a little bit more, but this one was technically brilliant with its award-caliber cinematography, suspenseful editing, and haunting soundtrack. And the realization from the ending that you've been rooting for the wrong side in hoping for the children to survive.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:05 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Post Re:
Bradley Witherberry wrote:
What a disappointment.

Being a TEOTWAWKI fan to begin with, and having enjoyed the first movie in this series, I found myself greatly saddened as the results of this sequel's story spooled out before me. The setting was awesome, the tone was suitably dark, the actors were real pros -- but damn it, if they didn't use the cheapest soap opera plot to drive this beautiful vehicle. The story is out and out bad. A shame really, considering the gloriously apocalyptic vibe that is created in the first half hour of the film. But as each of this movie's 100 minutes rolls by, it becomes more apparent that the director is going for cheap thrills while overusing cheap effects. Sure there's glistenings of humor and a soupçon of real horror, but this is a clearly wasted opportunity afterall. There's no comparing this unsophisticated zombie movie to the properly archetypical and simply better recent zombie movies such as Land of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, & Dawn of the Dead (Remake). Worse, as a Sci-Fi movie, it's simplistic thrill structure pales compared to the sophisticated Sci-Fi of a movie like Children of Men (or since there's so much philosophy in a classic filmlike that, that perhaps it would be better referred to as Sci-Phi!)

Nope -- 28WL is a tragic misfire (doubly sad for me because I love the acting of Robert Carlyle - I truly imagined the writer's could have done far, far more with his talents). I'd say it's about half as good as it's predeccesor 28DL -- but nonetheless, I continue to hold out hope for this series and welcome the coming titles:

28 Months Later
28 Years Later
28 Decades Later
28 Centuries Later
28 Millennia Later
28 Eons Later

But they gotta get rid of this director -- yeah that's right Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, this is your last ride on the 28 Days Express, you're gettin' off now. They can either bring back Danny Boyle, or hire somebody who can stretch this material into a sail suitable to navigate this promising series into the future...

2 out of 5.

{Copy of my original review for 28 Days Later for reference:}

bradley witherberry wrote:
28 Days Later: "The End is Extremely %*&@# Nigh"

Very stylish and creepy example of the under-utilized TEOTWAWKI genre (The End Of The World As We Know It). This one substituted jump scares for a logical storyline, but being a bit of a TEOTWAWKI purist, I could have almost done without the zombies all together - but that would have slowed the plot down to a crawl for most viewers. The actors were unknown (to me) and the film had the classic pure Brit film vibe to it (full accents & mmm... Maltesers!). I felt the product placements added to the realism of this movie. The writing was really sharp and I liked the turn the story took towards the end with the zombie/human protagonist dynamic. In a way I'm surprised it did as well as it is (my theatre was 95% sold out the night I saw it), because it isn't the typical flashy movie of the summer season - indeed some people seemed quite disoriented after it was over (perhaps they were the same ones cheering the Freddy vs. Jason trailer?).

4 out of 5.

It seems that stage one of my prediction is accurate: 28 Months Later is due to be released in 2011...

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 am
Forum General

Post Re: 28 Weeks Later
Edited first line out because it was meant for general positive reviews and not targeted. I should be less rude anyway.

Yes, technically, the film is great. Wonderful cinematography creating a really depressing and yet powerful atmosphere but every movie comes down to its story and if people rip on movies like Transformers, this should be no different.

As already highlighted by nghtsvn and Juring, this movie is plot hole after plot hole, convenience after convenience, deux es machina, not once, not twice, but the whole fucking film is one.

I find it hilariously retarded that the kids escape and no action is taken until, what 2-3 hours later? That the only reason they went back was to get clothes and shoes and a picture they could have easily retrieved in time. After all that lockdown, a teenage girl is able to get through all the security. Yeah, really realistic.

But, of course, the only reason no one sees them is so they can meet their mother, who hides in her house's attic, doesn't eat and is never seen. So, for the movie's purpose, the mother survives and she is under observation by...no one. She's the key but, a grand total, of zero people guard the room she's in. Oh, hold on, how does the film explain her survival from a trapped room? Would not the zombies rip her apart? No, she manages to escape the house, without the kid she wanted to sacrifice herself for mind you, with no scratches, no bites, nothing. Some resolve they have when it's not Robert Carlyle they're chasing. Maybe men taste better?

So, Carlyle, experienced at nothing, is also handed a card that conveniently accesses every single place conceivable. Why? Because the story must go on! Even more laughable is the fact he, and we, actually see two guards pass by a door, down a long hallway, and he waits for them to pass, and then he enters. They didn't bother to turn around? Deaf guards with radios?

Next, we have the wife who, is what, still in denial that she's a carrier, or maybe is just that naive to believe that despite the UK population being reduced to zero, nothing's wrong with her, she doesn't speak to the medics or tells her husband anything, you know, the husband who abandoned her back in the house, oh and when HE becomes a zombie, first thing he does is basically suck all her blood out, only he thought of that, that the 60+ others back at the wee cottage couldn't. The only zombie who recalls his name, Don, ends up killing his wife when no other zombie could. Real show of love.

The highly guarded District One, with heavy military presence, is then unable to contain Carlyle. He attacks three guards who fail to shoot him or react. All the security cameras are unable to detect him because he's now gained the power of invisibility. In his mutation Robert also gains super strength and is able to find and penetrate the contamination safe zone. How is he able to when the entire area is guarded? A back door. A fucking back door.

The military then shoot everyone on sight because the area is contaminated but one sniper has a conscience or just a lack of intelligence and decides to make a run for it because killing people is okay, but a kid, the kid who brought the infection back, is not.

The entire area is fire bombed because that's supposed to kill everything, but Carlyle has developed even more intelligence or maybe like Peter Petrelli from Heroes he absorbed more powers as he feasted on civilian blood, for now he's able to hide behind a wall and have the fire fail to reach anywhere near him, but the same fire manages to find its way through the many zigzags to his wife's medic room. He repels fire! Fuck, when did this become a superhero movie?

Suffering a defining mid-life or mid-movie crisis, Doyle, the sniper, played by Hawkeye, decides to take out the sniper trying to kill them, because well, they did bring the virus into the safe zone, but the heartless mercenary takes out his friend in an instant, a headshot for good measure. Without telling his helicopter friend, the children are immune, he expects him to take them out of good faith. Good faith. Oh Lord. Let's not even get into the whole saliva may transfer the virus but blood doesn't.

So, then finally the end of the movie makes its welcome appearance. We are led to believe that there is a happy ending but no Paris is infected and basically since it's connected to Europe, and Europe, Asia, and Asia, Africa, we should assume that if 28 Months Later ever happens, the good ol' USA will be the subject of Danny Boyle's illogical franchise. Or maybe Greece or Australia, surely islands will be safe. Just so you know, the virus changes everyone to zombies within 20 seconds, so the last batch of pictures where we see poor Flynn's helicopter a mess of blood, is you know, impossible by this film's logic. OH WAIT, just like his father, the little boy has developed some superpowers that allow him to time his transformation with the helicopter's arrival in Paris! Or else, maybe he could fly it? Shouldn't be such a stretch.

Oh I forgot that gas can't find its way into a car or through T-shirts. Remember that next time fellas, if you're ever in an area of nuclear fallout or subject to nerve gas or whatever airborne attack, just get into cars and breathe through T-shirts. Works like a charm.

Clearly the film, with its depressing ending, has no care for its characters, so why in the world, did we have to see the entire generic zombie-movie chase sequence that ensures kids can never die on screen Hollywood trope? More pointlessness from this debacle of a film! Let's mindfuck the audience! They think we went for type but nuh-uh we pulled a fast one on ya! Excuse me, but your movie's one big ass reel of shit. Well, at least, since they're so blood-thirsty they killed off the children who show absolutely no fear or emotion or reaction for their fucking screw-up, sorry, grammar mistake, screw-ups, since they continuously do it without learning, kind of like, a PG-13 American teenage slasher movie! BRILLIANCE! MASTERFUL! CLASSIC!

Take a fucking sock and stuff it.

Men in Black 3 Under 100m
Madagascar 3 Under 100m
Rise of the Guardians over 250m

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next