Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 SBD Monday 
Cream of the Crop

choubachou wrote:
BKb, how can a 40-year-old man not have found something better to do of his time after spending so many months in movie forums?

First of all, I'm 39 and second, I could very well ask the same of many of you, but to answert your question, I'm really only on here late night and the rest of the time, I'm either working, sleeping or hanging out with Ahmed's wife.. :tongue:

BKB you flashed her that is a little different :tongue:

Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:00 am
Profile WWW
The Greatest Avenger EVER

BKB_The_Man wrote:
choubachou wrote:
BKb, how can a 40-year-old man not have found something better to do of his time after spending so many months in movie forums?

First of all, I'm 39 and second, I could very well ask the same of many of you, but to answert your question, I'm really only on here late night and the rest of the time, I'm either working, sleeping or hanging out with Ahmed's wife.. :tongue:

that doesn't answer my question though. The time you spend here, why not spend it on something more appropriate, more.....40-year-old-ish? I mean, dude...

:smile:

Like what?? Sitting in my Rocking chair like an old coot??? What does a 40, er, I mean 39 Year old do according to your belief??? If I didn't spend time here, you wouldn't have the fortunate or unfortunate pleasure of interacting with me, therefore, life would suck and KONG Box Office Bashing or Spirited Debating would be boring..

Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:03 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Watch KK go up on Tuesday and then have the forums rejoice in its amazing legs. Grr, it annoys me when people live and die by the dailies. Yes, give them their credence, but don't make them absolutely everything!

Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:55 am
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Watch KK go up on Tuesday and then have the forums rejoice in its amazing legs. Grr, it annoys me when people live and die by the dailies. Yes, give them their credence, but don't make them absolutely everything!

But it won't though.. At least no more than Monday's did.. I think KING KONG is going to go down as the Year's biggest, most overhyped, most expensive marketing for a movie that will have baffled folks as to how and why a movie supposedly so good couldn't do well at the box office and this will be part of the recap of 2005 heading into 2006..

Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:48 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

I would say it is more frightening for a 21-year-old man to be in here - geez, you've got your whole life ahead of you. You're at the age when most scientists made their big breakthrough discovery, when athletes are coming into their prime, when explorers discover new worlds - and what are you doing? You're hunched over a keyboard, typing out missives to 40-year-old men about something as trivial as movies.

For shame!

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:04 am
Wall-E

BKB_The_Man wrote:
choubachou wrote:

that doesn't answer my question though. The time you spend here, why not spend it on something more appropriate, more.....40-year-old-ish? I mean, dude...

:smile:

:hahaha: Who cares! He's a movie lover. I'm sure after the hustle and bustle of his life, he might actually find some enjoyment coming here and having some movie talk......Wait,,you're here right??? Whats your age??? 40's? 30's? 20's?...Teens??? I'm sure you could do something more constructive as well....Dont judge.

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:18 am
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Kong did decent. It could have done better sure, but it is a long movie and many schools (high schools mostly) are still in session.

Brokeback, the anti-marriage and anti-heterosexual film is doing well, unfortunately.

Aaawww... Good old Joe. Predictable, but always fun. :cheer:

What Mixed Drink Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatmixeddrinkareyouquiz/

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:28 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Joe wrote:
Kong did decent. It could have done better sure, but it is a long movie and many schools (high schools mostly) are still in session.

Brokeback, the anti-marriage and anti-heterosexual film is doing well, unfortunately.

Hmmm... I wonder what kind of married heterosexual would be threatened by a movie portraying a homosexual relationship?

;)

Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:30 am
Indiana Jones IV

dar wrote:
Joe wrote:

Hmmm... I wonder what kind of married heterosexual would be threatened by a movie portraying a homosexual relationship?

;)

Jon is married?

* Heart breaks * :cry:

What Mixed Drink Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatmixeddrinkareyouquiz/

Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Mod Team Leader

I think we all spend too much time at this site.

Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
I think we all spend too much time at this site.

You just got back to the site Baumer. :biggrin:

Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6