Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Have you guys all gone box office mad? 
Extraordinary

Goblet did awful, this franchise is pretty much dead now :death:

Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:54 am
Mod Team Leader

Like I said, I guess because I have been away for a while, i have lost my sense of humour...but ( here comes a shocker I know) but I agree with Mav on this one.....there are many times when films come out and they do very well, and many of us seem to dissect every percentage point of a move one way or the other...this isn't necessarily a criticism, just an observation. It's asctually kind of funny.

Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Draughty

Like I said, I guess because I have been away for a while, i have lost my sense of humour...but ( here comes a shocker I know) but I agree with Mav on this one.....there are many times when films come out and they do very well, and many of us seem to dissect every percentage point of a move one way or the other...this isn't necessarily a criticism, just an observation. It's asctually kind of funny.

Yes but it's like sports fans who talk about percentages of hits and misses of players and other stats versus some fans who just walk out of the stadium saying "cool game". People appreciate things in different ways.

Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:54 am
Profile WWW
Mod Team Leader

baumer72 wrote:

Yes but it's like sports fans who talk about percentages of hits and misses of players and other stats versus some fans who just walk out of the stadium saying "cool game". People appreciate things in different ways.

The funniest thing is that I am actually part of the problem. I do the same thing...just not so much lately, but give me time, and I'm sure I'll do it with a film like King Kong. :biggrin:

Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2