Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Friday Numbers from HSX and SBD on Pg.2 
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

Madagascar's chances to reach 200 million has been cut now that it dropped instead of increasing on a friday. I think the most it will top out with would be around 188-190 million at this point. Im not too worried about Batman and if its march gets cut short to approx 195 million, the theater hike in store will save it and help it reach the 200 million mark. It probablky would only need 13 million more after sunday to reach that point. Its not going to be hard for it to do if it makes another 6 million the following week counting the daily numbers. Also I can see Mr and Mrs Smith maybe overtaking Batman by tuesday but it still needs a long way to reach that 10+ million gap it has between itself and Batman. Definately it wont touch that area

Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:42 pm
Team Kris

I wonder when BKB will drop "THE GAUNTLET" and make another "bold= insane" prediction? I just wish his declarations had any remote form of logic behind them. First the guy had 400 mil for The Hulk which had the worst legs of any blockbuster I have ever seen. And now his F4 is sinking with the Hulk. Whatever his next hype movie is, its not good news for that movie. :sad:

Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

BKB, please don't drop "the gauntlet" on Stealth, The Island, The Dukes of Hazzard or Red Eye.

I want those movies to do well this summer. :sad:

Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:54 pm
Christian's #1 Fan

BKB, please don't drop "the gauntlet" on Stealth, The Island, The Dukes of Hazzard or Red Eye.

I want those movies to do well this summer. :sad:

You sure aren't predicting high for that one though. :wink:

Seriously, if the film opens with only $30 million, I'd be very surprised.

Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:36 pm
Forum General

I think BB is definitely still on course to $200m, if it grossed as much as Forever did from this point on it would cross the mark, but it's still making more money on a day-to-day basis than Forever was (which had almost solely 40-50% drops throughout its run), so it's even more likely.

Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:18 pm
Vagina Qwertyuiop

I was a little surprised for Charlie, I didn't think the public would go for such a MJish type character. I wonder how the legs will be. It wouldn't surprise me if it dropped hard next weekend.

Might I just say, that's the best avatar ever!

Alizeé is the best jailbait (that isn't actually jailbait) popstrel this side of... a popstrel who's young and hot!

Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:19 pm
Forum General

Who is the Alizee person? And why is she not my wife? Hotz!

Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:22 pm
Vagina Qwertyuiop

She's like the Vanessa Paradis of the Noughties. She did a song called Moi Lolita, which is actually pretty catchy, and absolutely nothing else.

But nevertheless, she stuck in the mind of those of us who like our girls gorgeous, French and barely legal...

Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:42 pm
The Greatest Avenger EVER

jb007 wrote:
Positive Jon wrote:
If those are real...

:woo: for CATCF and WC

:laugh: and =D> @ FF4 *Points to siggie* :mrgreen:

BKB meant Planet of the Apes (POTA) :wink:

If so, then it won't even pass $150M. Where's your B.O. Messiah now? :lol:

Right here and oh well, looks like I was wrong and quite frankly, don't really care one way or another.. I don't take all this box office predicting shit as serious as you folks do.. You act as though this your life and full time job or something..

Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:56 pm
Profile WWW

Positive Jon wrote:

If so, then it won't even pass $150M. Where's your B.O. Messiah now? :lol:

Remember his cockiness when he said that F4 will pulverize Batman Begins and WOTW. Someone needs to bump that thread up, I think he also said that kids wanted something with alot of fun and something about CATCF reminding them of Michael Jackson

So??? Now what?? You gonna take my birthday away from me if I was wrong on predicting box office or what?? Again, I don't care and do this for FUN, not like it's a life altering thing like you guys do...

Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:58 pm
Profile WWW

I wonder when BKB will drop "THE GAUNTLET" and make another "bold= insane" prediction? I just wish his declarations had any remote form of logic behind them. First the guy had 400 mil for The Hulk which had the worst legs of any blockbuster I have ever seen. And now his F4 is sinking with the Hulk. Whatever his next hype movie is, its not good news for that movie. :sad:

Do you understand that I have FUN doing these threads because it keeps things interesting and not boring??? Once again, you folks take this far too seriously than what you should... :roll:

Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
Indiana Jones IV

Charlie and The Chocolate factory scored a real nice opening. i've already knew this will hapen, i knew the movie will be huge, i've said it at the early year. :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:44 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
La Bella Vito

KC wrote:

Do you understand that I have FUN doing these threads because it keeps things interesting and not boring??? Once again, you folks take this far too seriously than what you should... :roll:

Actually, don't flatter yourself. Your threads are just as useless as shitty toilet paper. They are truly more annoying, than informative. They are always inaccurate as well. You may be doing this for fun, but you're one of the biggest hypocrites on this site. When you are right you like to rub it all in our face, but when we do the same you go crazy. Grow a backbone BKB, and just acknowledge the fact that your box office predicting skills are not as great as you think they are.

Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:08 am
Profile YIM WWW
College Boy Z

I would have never guessed that The Ring Two would have made under $40 million opening weekend. BKB made an excellent prediction with that film, and didn't even rub it in our faces like we expected him to.

Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:12 am
La Bella Vito

Actually, BKB isn't *always* wrong...

I would have never guessed that The Ring Two would have made under $40 million opening weekend. BKB made an excellent prediction with that film, and didn't even rub it in our faces like we expected him to.

Can you please wipe that shit off your nose? :roll:

Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
College Boy Z

Zingaling wrote:

Can you please wipe that shit off your nose? :roll:

Um, okay?

Sorry for correcting your rude and inaccurate statement towards BKB. Won't happen again...

Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:16 am
Cream of the Crop

Holy crap. Man, now I *really* don't think CatCF is gonna suffer due to HP. In fact, I think HP may accelerate sales, 'cause I just got done reading the book (12 hours straight on through morning), and now I feel an even bigger urge to go see CatCF again just to have some laughter after such an emotionally draining experience. I think a *lot* of HP fans are gonna want to seek out laughter and joy after experiencing this new HP book...

Joy

Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 am
Profile WWW

BKB_The_Man wrote:
KC wrote:

Actually, don't flatter yourself. Your threads are just as useless as shitty toilet paper. They are truly more annoying, than informative. They are always inaccurate as well. You may be doing this for fun, but you're one of the biggest hypocrites on this site. When you are right you like to rub it all in our face, but when we do the same you go crazy. Grow a backbone BKB, and just acknowledge the fact that your box office predicting skills are not as great as you think they are.

Let me tell you something you pimply face scrotum slapper: I've got more fuc*ing backbone than 90% of the posters on any movie website given and I can dish and I can take it, got it nerd??? I can't count the amount of times I've said I suck at predicting box office and really don't give a shit whether I'm right or wrong.. I do it for FUN.. GET IT?? FUN and that's a concept you better start warming up to..

Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:32 am
Profile WWW

Thank you.. It's rare but it has been known to happen with me getting at least 1 right once inawhile, but Vincent treats this like it's his full time career predicting box office.. Good for you Vince.. What an accomplishment..

Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:34 am
Profile WWW
now we know

Vincent, you've turned into a real prick.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:05 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:55 pm
Christian's #1 Fan

Can't we all just get along? ;)

Probably not.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:48 am
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

Let me tell you something you pimply face scrotum slapper: I've got more fuc*ing backbone than 90% of the posters on any movie website given and I can dish and I can take it, got it nerd??? I can't count the amount of times I've said I suck at predicting box office and really don't give a shit whether I'm right or wrong.. I do it for FUN.. GET IT?? FUN and that's a concept you better start warming up to..

If you cant take criticism over your prediction then why do you create seperate threads stating this movie will do that and this movie will bomb? I would expect someone with more backbone to be able to take someone bumping a thread as a joke or not but I guess I was wrong about that. If you cant really be able to handle someone poking fun of your prediction then I would suggest you do the same over responding to other posters predictions that dont agree with you without the mocking ROFL laughing icons that you seem to be able to paste so often

Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:27 am
Where will you be?

Vincent wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
KC wrote:

Oooh shit! BKB my man, hat's off to you. You just savaged that motherfucker with style to spare man. =D> Keep kicking those haters asses man, it's awesome shit.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:27 pm
College Boy Z

BKB's post there is probably the funniest thing I've ever read in my life.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5