Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Britney Swear word airing 
No Wire Tampons!

Post Britney Swear word airing
Ive noticed that in Britney's new song "Do Somethin" it features the word "Fuck" at least twice during the song - however, United Kingdom TV/Radio stations have failed to pick up that the word appears under the layers of processing, and it is audibly airing with the song and video wheras the word is usually dubbed out.....

Tbh i can't believe that none of the stations have really picked up that the words are all sweary - it lyrics are easily available online - furthermore i can just imagine what would happen if the same botch had happened in the USA. :P OUTRAGE

Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:55 am
Profile WWW
problem?

Can you tell me where? I have the song, but I've never heard the curse words. Of course, I've barely ever listened to Do Something. But anyway, what's it matter? She's 23.

Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:39 pm
Horror Hound

it's so computerised and miffed, it could be "SHEEP"

Lol.

Lovin that song majorly right now!

Should be Number 1 here.

Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:11 pm
Extra on the Ordinary

Post Re: Britney Swear word airing
Michael wrote:
Ive noticed that in Britney's new song "Do Somethin" it features the word "Fuck" at least twice during the song - however, United Kingdom TV/Radio stations have failed to pick up that the word appears under the layers of processing, and it is audibly airing with the song and video wheras the word is usually dubbed out.....

Tbh i can't believe that none of the stations have really picked up that the words are all sweary - it lyrics are easily available online - furthermore i can just imagine what would happen if the same botch had happened in the USA. :P OUTRAGE

Maybe cause you can't tell that she's saying fuck. IT's a wrod that sounds like fuck. Maybe it's truck though?

Best Actress 2008

Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
No Wire Tampons!

Perhaps - lyrics site say it says "fuck" but you cant really tell 100% unless you read the lyrics/

Korrgan, its not that shes 23, she can swear all she likes. But the regulations on radio and tv restrict these words to be aired before the watershed - they are dubbed in rap songs with pauses or sounds.

Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
problem?

I just listened to the song, and I think she does say fuck. But all you can hear is the tail end of it, pretty much the "ck". I've listened to a few times, mainly after downloading the video which I've grown to like, and I never, ever picked up those words.

Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:07 pm
No Wire Tampons!

Its kind of crazy..to think 5 years ago even the notion that Britney Spears cursed would have caused controversy, now shes been married...twice, appeared naked in more than one magazine, sung a song about cheating, one about masturbation and one about some good sex, writhed with a boa onstage, danced naked in jewels, engaged in a 3some in her tour before indulging herself onstage in a see through bathtub and finally decides she wants to become the next Martha Stewart. With alot less clothes.

What a difference 5 years makes eh...

Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:07 pm
Profile WWW
Speed Racer

Its kind of crazy..to think 5 years ago even the notion that Britney Spears cursed would have caused controversy, now shes been married...twice, appeared naked in more than one magazine, sung a song about cheating, one about masturbation and one about some good sex, writhed with a boa onstage, danced naked in jewels, engaged in a 3some in her tour before indulging herself onstage in a see through bathtub and finally decides she wants to become the next Martha Stewart. With alot less clothes.

3some...i find that hard to believe
maybe it wa sin a uk tabloid

Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
problem?

6 years now. Her first album launched in January 1999. And yeah, I've heard nothing about a threesome.

Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]