Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Linkin Park + Eminem 2005 Tour 
The Kramer

Post Linkin Park + Eminem 2005 Tour
http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/artic ... 1000777471

After a year when no stadium tours were on the road, very preliminary talks are underway for a monster stadium-level package that would include Eminem, 50 Cent, Linkin Park, and at least one other rock act, sources tell Billboard.com.

Rumblings of a potential Em/50 tour were bouncing around late in 2004), and now the concept seems to have expanded. The agent for both artists at the William Morris Agency could not be reached for comment.

Given the multi-platinum status of all three acts, plus the fact that 50 Cent and Eminem have been noticeably absent from the North American touring marketplace, the tour would likely be one of the most lucrative treks of the year.

In 2004, Linkin Park grossed more than $35 million, 15th among all touring acts, according to Billboard Boxscore.

This is insane right here. I can see it happening this summer. This would be the 2nd big 2005 summer tour, as soon as I find more I'll update y'all.

Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:33 am
Indiana Jones IV

are we going to have a collision course 2? that would be pretty cool if it happened

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]