Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Congratulations to Russia for stabbing us in the back 
Indiana Jones IV

Post Congratulations to Russia for stabbing us in the back
wow i'm so glad to know that the US has trusting allies.......thanks alot Russia

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national ... -6257r.htm

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:26 pm
Profile WWW
It's Washington Times. They're sucky sucky

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:27 pm
Teh Mexican

for what i know, they have nuclear bomb pointing at the US!

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:28 pm
Russia is not an allie!

At Mexico, actually.

They realize where the real threat is coming from ;-)

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:30 pm
Indiana Jones IV

Its washington times what does that mean??? blah wat a mess. Fine would you be happy if i took it form the Wall sTreet Journal where they actually make up stories?? :evil:

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder - BUY THE BOOK NOW!!! On New York Times Best Seller List 9 Weeks in a Row

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:30 pm
Profile WWW
Krem wrote:

Its washington times what does that mean??? blah wat a mess. Fine would you be happy if i took it form the Wall sTreet Journal where they actually make up stories?? :evil:

Washington Times is biased beyond belief. That story has had no legs since yesterday, so it's safe to assume WT staff jumped to false conclusions once again.

The WSJ, on the other hand, is one of the most respected papers int he country.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:33 pm
Full Fledged Member

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:33 pm
Profile WWW
Teh Mexican

matatonio wrote:
Russia is not an allie!

At Mexico, actually.

They realize where the real threat is coming from ;-)

:roll:

Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:34 pm
College Boy T

Living in DC, I'd know all about the Washington Times. Truth is, the paper's so sucky, that, they don't even post their circulation. Also, when I've done comparisons (determining bias) as to what stories each (the Washington Post and the Washington Times) chooses to cover, the Times blatantly glorifies conservatives, or, runs articles on the front page that criticize liberals, regardless of how minor the issue might be.

The Washington Times, in the past, has avoided reporting on issues such as Eisner refusing to release Fahrenheit 9/11. Also, I've noticed that news that clearly displays an error on a conservative's part often comes from the AP, not their own reporter. And, typically, it won't be on the front page, regardless of whether it had to do with prison abuses or the big 1000 death count.

The guy who runs it is wacko. Pretty much, the times is ONLY useful for the city life around DC. Otherwise, stick with the Post (Washington Post. Not the joke that is the New York Post)

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:28 pm
Here's the guy who owns the Washington Times: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Myung_Moon

Torrino, go finish your homework.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:30 pm
You must have big rats

However, it wouldn't surprise me THAT much if it is, hehe. I doubt Russia would want the US troops to go to Iraq and find bombs and missles that say "Made in Russia" or even better "Made in the USSR" on them :lol:

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
I don't know if it's true or not...

However, it wouldn't surprise me THAT much if it is, hehe. I doubt Russia would want the US troops to go to Iraq and find bombs and missles that say "Made in Russia" or even better "Made in the USSR" on them :lol:

It's not like the U.S> didn't know it. The majority of the Iraqi weapons were imported from France, China and Russia. *cough* permanent security council members who wouldn't approve of the war *cough*

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:38 pm
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:

It's not like the U.S> didn't know it. The majority of the Iraqi weapons were imported from France, China and Russia. *cough* permanent security council members who wouldn't approve of the war *cough*

Hehehe, well, I wouldn't want my weapons to be found there if I sold any to them.

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:46 pm
Profile WWW
Krem wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:

Hehehe, well, I wouldn't want my weapons to be found there if I sold any to them.

DID YOU>??????

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:48 pm
You must have big rats

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Krem wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:

DID YOU>??????

No comment...

so how's the weather...?

Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:51 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

HAH! People putting trust in russia is like putting money in a crackwhores pocket.

Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]