Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 2004 Election Prediction Thread 
Extraordinary

I want kerry to win even though i think both suck ass i say i want kerry to win because well shit,Bush messed everything up bad,let kerry have a shot of doing something good,even though i dont have high hopes for him.

Unfortunaly i think Dubya will win the election. :cry:

Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:23 am
Profile WWW
The Incredible Hulk

Kerry will win... by landslide... :wink: He'll take EC votes and wins by more than 5% of the popular vote... There I said it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

All this 'close-to-call' polling crap is just that, crap, because everyone in polling business and media is haunted by the 2000 election's mispredictions...

Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:52 am
Profile WWW
Kerry will win... by landslide... :wink: He'll take EC votes and wins by more than 5% of the popular vote... There I said it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

All this 'close-to-call' polling crap is just that, crap, because everyone in polling business and media is haunted by the 2000 election's mispredictions...

Bush will win by a million dollars.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:53 am
The Incredible Hulk

John Doe wrote:

Two more 'useless' predictions :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:54 am
Profile WWW
Krem wrote:
John Doe wrote:

Two more 'useless' predictions :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice signature, by the way.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:58 am
The Incredible Hulk

Still standing by what I said:

KERRY WILL WIN... IT'LL BE BLOWOUT... BY A LOT CLEARER MARGIN THAN EVERYONE EXPECTS... YOU'LL SEE... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
life begins now

I think Bush will win, but it will be very very close. It most likely wont be decided by tonight, or even tomorrow.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:32 pm
Profile YIM
Ok, so the closest anyone came was NCAR. He got the EC breakdown right, but the winner wrong :)

And of course, all of us Bush supporters who wouldn't cave in and predict anything (you know who you are) ;-)

Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:02 pm
A very honest-hearted fellow

Bush wins. I'm not posting the numbers.

Damn if I would have posted the numbers that I predicted for a class I would have been close. I predicted the exact percnet vote that Bush/Kerry have as of now. I did mess up on Wisconsin. :cry: .
I'll be kicking myself all day :wink:

Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3