Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Mike Ventrella Appreciation Thread 
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:
rusty wrote:
Mr. X wrote:
torrino wrote:
Hey, no one objects when they call ya "Sexy X-ey". That isn't necessarily the cleanest of names, heh.

Gasp! That's what the ladies called me, when I did that summer-stint as a male stripper. Those were the days... the dog days, as they were.

All the fishermen forced you to dance in a thong didn't they?

They said they would feed me to the fishies, if I didn't meet their demands. :cry: Damn Newfy fishermen.

Hey X! Have you seen the movie FubaR yet?

No, I wanted to see it, but no theatres were playing it near me, and I forgot about it. Now I need to rent it.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:54 pm
College Boy T

torrino wrote:
What the fuck is Fubar? It sounds like Furby, one of those little fluffy toys that supposedly mature in a child's hands.

No, Fubar is a guy in this Canadian movie, I believe. Rusty might be better at explaining.

Well. Even rusty's cool enough to have gone through and left behind the Furby age. So, I was expecting something else. Just felt like alluding to that moment, heh.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:54 pm
rustiphica

FubaR means Fucked [u]U[/b]p beyong any rocognition. The movie is a mockumentary about 2 headbangers and their lives. It's absolutely hilarious and is so much better then spinal tap.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:56 pm
College Boy T

FubaR means Fucked [u]U[/b]p beyong any rocognition. The movie is a mockumentary about 2 headbangers and their lives. It's absolutely hilarious and is so much better then spinal tap.

Dude, now you're just preparing me for a disappointment.

If I expect it to be better than Spinal Tap, it won't. If I expect it to be worse, it might suprise.

And, no, it can't anyways. Spinal Tap kicks.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:57 pm
New Server, Same X

rusty wrote:

If I expect it to be better than Spinal Tap, it won't. If I expect it to be worse, it might suprise.

Kicks what?

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:59 pm
rustiphica

rusty wrote:

I blind bought it because everyone I knew was telling me it was better then Spinal Tap as a mockumentary and I had to watch it. But it doesn't compare to the ultimate mockumentary, Trailer Park Boys.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:01 pm
New Server, Same X

torrino wrote:
rusty wrote:

I blind bought it because everyone I knew was telling me it was better then Spinal Tap as a mockumentary and I had to watch it. But it doesn't compare to the ultimate mockumentary, Trailer Park Boys.

Trailer Park Boys is like the next best thing to beer. Well, so I'm told for the beer part.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:04 pm
College Boy T

torrino wrote:
rusty wrote:

Kicks what?

Everything.

Spinal Tap is...Spinal Tap.

You've seen it, right?

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:09 pm
New Server, Same X

Mr. X wrote:
torrino wrote:
rusty wrote:

Kicks what?

Everything.

Spinal Tap is...Spinal Tap.

You've seen it, right?

Of course! I'd never miss a movie about spinal cords or running tap water... :oops:

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:15 pm
Draughty

Mike knows I appreciate him, I asked him recently to post more. Of all the posters he's the one I find most similar to me (most of his views I've held at one time or another) and so I like the company. Of course I flatter myself with that comparison, so sue me.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

Mike knows I appreciate him, I asked him recently to post more. Of all the posters he's the one I find most similar to me (most of his views I've held at one time or another) and so I like the company. Of course I flatter myself with that comparison, so sue me.

Never say "so sue me" to a lawyer.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran

While tis true that we have not really crossed paths, I can already see that you are wise beyond words and years for many situations. A rational thinker and a level head is always a welcome force in this world! Your ability to also laugh with us or at us :shock: :lol: also cements the fact that you are a good and well human being! You shall and do have my :Respect: !

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:54 am
Profile WWW
Homo Dperious

I almost never enter these theads, but Mike V is much appreciated. :wink: I am always interested to hear what he has to say.

Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:57 am
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3