Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Chances You Wish You Would've Taken 
Extra on the Ordinary

Post Chances You Wish You Would've Taken
I didn't know what to title the thread.

But basically, I'm asking, has there been an ocassion where you liked someone and you were too afraid to talk to them, or maybe you knew them, but were too afraid to tell them how you felt because of how they might react...because you might have been rejected or for whatever reasons.

Well, actually, I think most people have gone through that at least once..my real question is has there been a person with which you later went on to regret taking that chance, just maybe to see what i could have been?

Best Actress 2008

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
Squee

While there are many women I have had crushes on, and many who I would lovd to have a relationship with, there are none that I wish I had taken that chance, because I know that it just would have ended in cruel rejection. Why let them reject me when I do such a GREAT job of rejecting myself!

Seriously, I hate myself.

:glare:

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:30 pm
Site Owner

Girl named Emily, the most origional girl ive ever met.

We both had a class together, and always sat together. It was a large lecture class, and we would talk throughout the class.

I was dumb, and insecure at that point. I never managed to ask her out. If it happened now it would have been totally different, but it didn't.

It sux because I know what could have been. :cry:

KJ

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy T

Yeh this one is easy.

Girl named Emily, the most origional girl ive ever met.

We both had a class together, and always sat together. It was a large lecture class, and we would talk throughout the class.

I was dumb, and insecure at that point. I never managed to ask her out. If it happened now it would have been totally different, but it didn't.

It sux because I know what could have been. :cry:

KJ

Are you currently dating anyone? Or, have you met anyone who you've shared a "somewhat" similar liking ofr?

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:38 pm
Site Owner

I recently just had a two month relationship with a girl named Britt.

I was I guess you could say in love, and she was too, but we are in different places, and wont have the oppurtunity to see each other for over two years ... literally in those two years we would see each other no more than 3-4 times if we spent the money on plane tickets and such.

It sux, but there is nothing we can do. So we broke it off. :cry:

The thing with Emily happened years ago, in my freshman year of college when I was very much in a different mindset and place in my life. Though I knew I had fucked up every day I walked into that class.

KJ

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:43 pm
Profile WWW

My tale of the one who got away bares some resemblance to the Dr.Lecter/MyNameHere scenario.

It is always odd to like someone (and in my case feel that you love then) that's is in many ways untanigble to you, its like falling love with a fantasy and hoping that's its a reality...then again all falling in love has a bit of that invovled in it. Anyway in the end the obstacles proved more difficult then either of us could handle. I'll always have unanswered questions about the whole ordeal, because it lacks some closure.

reminds of this quote I heard on RT one day, "Love, its nothing you cannot cure with a bullet to the head."

Nice and cheery I know :wink:

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:48 pm
Extra on the Ordinary

Cause I know you're all dying to know my answer my answer :) ...

That has happened to me...once in my life.

So I was in 9th grade. There was this guy I had in two of my classes first semester, he was in 11th grade (you see, this thing for older guys is far from new :P ). I don't remeber much but we ended up working in groups together a couple of times, and though we weren't close buddies or anything we did eventually ended up talking casually, every once in a while at least. And somehow I ended up developing a crush on him. And blah blah blah, the semester ending, we no longer had any classes together, I didn't see him for at least a couple of week probably. All I know is that one day at lunch he and a couple of friends were walking around doing some survey thing I think and he came up to our table and talked to me briefly, and i didn't say much back..was lmost rude probably (probably no almost). Why I did that, I don't know. I just didn't know how to handle the situation or what to say I guess. So yeah, once they left I've never talked to him again, I saw him around at school a couple of times but that's it. Eventually I was jsut like, oh whatever.

So..*sigh* yeah. lol. I've had crushes on quite a few guys in my life, but for some reason, especially as of late I've been thinking about him specifically. Don't really know why. If I had done things differently would anything have happened? Probably not.

But here I am typing about it...so I guess I do wish I would have done things differently.

But oh well :P

Best Actress 2008

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:50 pm
Profile WWW
Extra on the Ordinary

I even remember his middle name.

*grabs the tissue*

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyone got any booze to share?

hehe

Best Actress 2008

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:02 am
Profile WWW

But here I am typing about it...so I guess I do wish I would have done things differently.

But oh well :P

Next time, do things differently, we live, we learn :wink:

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:03 am
Top Poster

I remember being shy about having sex my junoir year in High school, I had a good looking girlfriend who I respected and never approached her about having sex. She would run around her room in her underware in front of me when her parents weren't there :shock: The first time she did it she blatenly told me we weren't going to do anything :wink: other times she would sit on my lap. Well I guess I should have took the hints she was giving me because after 2 months of teasing, she broke it off because she said I was to slow :wink: Well the moral of this is "Better tap that ass" :twisted: When it's on a silver platter :lol:

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:04 am
Squee

Oh Jesus.

*grabs the tissue*

hehe

Would you like some muscle relaxants, instead?

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:06 am
Extra on the Ordinary

Rod wrote:
Oh Jesus.

*grabs the tissue*

hehe

Actually both sound good.

What are the side effects?

Best Actress 2008

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:09 am
Profile WWW
Squee

Nny wrote:
Rod wrote:
Oh Jesus.

*grabs the tissue*

hehe

Actually both sound good.

What are the side effects?

Drowsiness and suicide.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]