Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Roomates from Hell 
Forum General

KidRock69x wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:
Force him to eat it up! :twisted:

With a side of Flava Beans!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And a nice Cianti!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic! :wink:

He just left to go out to a party.
Should I do anything for revenge?

Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:30 am
Veteran

Mirûvor wrote:
KidRock69x wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:

And a nice Cianti!

Yeah!

Change the locks and put his belongings outside along with a box of bin liners because you're a nice fellow! :twisted:

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:38 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:
KidRock69x wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:

And a nice Cianti!

Yeah!

Change the locks and put his belongings outside along with a box of bin liners because you're a nice fellow! :twisted:

No time to change the locks...any other suggestions?

by the way ,I have TWO roomates

Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:39 am
Teh Mexican

Mirûvor wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:
KidRock69x wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:

And a nice Cianti!

Yeah!

what does the other do wrong???
pee all over the place

Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:53 am
Veteran

Ahhhhh...the Uni Life...! Gotta love it!!

N O T !!! :roll:

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:55 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:
KidRock69x wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:
Dr. Lecter wrote:

And a nice Cianti!

Yeah!

pee all over the place

No he's somewhat normal

Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:01 am
Teh Mexican

matatonio wrote:
lovemerox wrote:

pee all over the place

No he's somewhat normal

well thats good!

Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:03 am
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
matatonio wrote:
lovemerox wrote:

pee all over the place

No he's somewhat normal

well thats good!

Yeah, I suppose I should count my blessings :D

Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:11 am
Top Poster

Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:53 am
Forum General

You need to go co-ed :wink:

LOL

My gf wouldnt be to thrilled with that

Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:56 am
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Post Re: Roomates from Hell
lovemerox wrote:
Im sorry to devote an entire thread to this, feel free to post your roomate experiences as well, but I had to tell someone this.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE...IM SERIOUS

My roomate has shit all over our townhouse twice today. He took a shit on the dining room table, left it there and laughed. Then just a bit ago, he had diarrhea and squatted and walked around and shit all over the living room, and the couch. He then put his hand in it and pet my doggie. He thinks this shit is funny, and sees nothing wrong with it bc "he will clean it up" as he says.

ARGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fuckin nasty!!!

Well first of all, how old is this kid or roommate of yours because I'd like to think that he or she is fully aware of the diseases you can acquire through doing such a disgusting act??? Seriously, the 1 thing I've learned throughout the years so far is having roommates(Women aside) never works out.. You'll always clash with one another when the bills are due, when the rent is due and so forth.. Christ, I'll never forget about 8 years ago, I was living in an apartment with my friend and he decided to move his girlfriend in without even consulting with me on it since the lease was in my name.. As time went on, he got involved in Coke and herb with her and was dealing it and 1 night on his way home from his mother's house, an unmarked white van pulled him over and it was the F.B.I... To make a long story short, they busted him with some quantity on him and like a stupid fuck, he decided to bring the F.B.I Back to our apartment.. Meanwhile, I had been home no more than an hour and was watching Monday Night RAW and burning one myself of some incredibly killer herb when all of a sudden, the door unlocked and in came walking 2 burly looking guys I had never seen before in my life.. At 1st, I thought they were members of my roomates band.. I decided to offer one of them a puff off my joint, but they looked real serious and didn't say anything.. The 3rd person to walk in the door was my friend and he was shaking his head and had this incredibly bumbed out look on his face.. He looked at me and said "I'm sort of in trouble and this is the F.BI here to search our apartment.. I thought to myself: "Jesus Christ, I can't believe this is how it's going to end for me with me sitting in the privacy of my own place, minding my own business and smoking a joint"... I kid you not... I sat there and my right leg was shaking so bad that I couldn't stop it from shaking.. I thought I was having a stroke LITERALLY... After around 45 minutes of the F.B.I Tearing both my room and my roommates apart, they came out of his room with stuff he never he knew he had.. After that, they handcuffed him and lead him out the door and the one F.B.I Agent looked back and said to me: "I bet your going to spark up a joint now after all this aren't you?"... I looked at him and said "Your damn right I am, but I'm certainly not going to do it here after what just occurred"...

So the bottom line is this: Roommates NEVER work out and especially if there friends cause the littlest thing can tear a friendship apart and I was so pissed at him for bringing these guys back to our place, not to mention the fact that he never paid his part of the rent or bills and as a result, a friendship had ended and this was someone I went to high school with and had known for years.. The only roommate I will live with from this point on is a Woman based on living with my now ex-girlfriend of 2 years.. While it did have it's up's and down's like any relationship, she was at least very responsible moreso than him and plus, the sex was great..

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
Im sorry to devote an entire thread to this, feel free to post your roomate experiences as well, but I had to tell someone this.

My roomate has shit all over our townhouse twice today. He took a shit on the dining room table, left it there and laughed. Then just a bit ago, he had diarrhea and squatted and walked around and shit all over the living room, and the couch. He then put his hand in it and pet my doggie. He thinks this shit is funny, and sees nothing wrong with it bc "he will clean it up" as he says.

ARGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fuckin nasty!!!

Well first of all, how old is this kid or roommate of yours because I'd like to think that he or she is fully aware of the diseases you can acquire through doing such a disgusting act??? Seriously, the 1 thing I've learned throughout the years so far is having roommates(Women aside) never works out.. You'll always clash with one another when the bills are due, when the rent is due and so forth.. Christ, I'll never forget about 8 years ago, I was living in an apartment with my friend and he decided to move his girlfriend in without even consulting with me on it since the lease was in my name.. As time went on, he got involved in Coke and herb with her and was dealing it and 1 night on his way home from his mother's house, an unmarked white van pulled him over and it was the F.B.I... To make a long story short, they busted him with some quantity on him and like a stupid fuck, he decided to bring the F.B.I Back to our apartment.. Meanwhile, I had been home no more than an hour and was watching Monday Night RAW and burning one myself of some incredibly killer herb when all of a sudden, the door unlocked and in came walking 2 burly looking guys I had never seen before in my life.. At 1st, I thought they were members of my roomates band.. I decided to offer one of them a puff off my joint, but they looked real serious and didn't say anything.. The 3rd person to walk in the door was my friend and he was shaking his head and had this incredibly bumbed out look on his face.. He looked at me and said "I'm sort of in trouble and this is the F.BI here to search our apartment.. I thought to myself: "Jesus Christ, I can't believe this is how it's going to end for me with me sitting in the privacy of my own place, minding my own business and smoking a joint"... I kid you not... I sat there and my right leg was shaking so bad that I couldn't stop it from shaking.. I thought I was having a stroke LITERALLY... After around 45 minutes of the F.B.I Tearing both my room and my roommates apart, they came out of his room with stuff he never he knew he had.. After that, they handcuffed him and lead him out the door and the one F.B.I Agent looked back and said to me: "I bet your going to spark up a joint now after all this aren't you?"... I looked at him and said "Your damn right I am, but I'm certainly not going to do it here after what just occurred"...

So the bottom line is this: Roommates NEVER work out and especially if there friends cause the littlest thing can tear a friendship apart and I was so pissed at him for bringing these guys back to our place, not to mention the fact that he never paid his part of the rent or bills and as a result, a friendship had ended and this was someone I went to high school with and had known for years.. The only roommate I will live with from this point on is a Woman based on living with my now ex-girlfriend of 2 years.. While it did have it's up's and down's like any relationship, she was at least very responsible moreso than him and plus, the sex was great..

OMG!!!

I would be shitting my pants! Thats one messed up story. are you still friends with him?

Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:55 am
You must have big rats

BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:

ARGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fuckin nasty!!!

:shock: :shock:

Now that's not very encouraging. I will be going to study in the USA in about two years and I thought of renting an apartment together with a friend of mine there....

:?

@lovemerox

Did you get your revenge?

If you are still planning something I can make some suggestions... ;)

Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:57 am
Profile WWW
Angels & Demons

#1. Freshman year roomate. lets call him 'Mr. J'. Mr J, and I had a triple so one other 'relatively normal roomate' to account for ALL of this:

*his first introduction came to me when he stumbled in after a frat party and face planted on our floor.

*set off the fire alarm at least 20 times first semester. Most of them coming from burnt pasta at late nights...in a New England winter.

*caught the dorm dryer on fire

*engaged in bitter grudges against random people in our dorm, creating these tremendously thought out and odd plans for revenge. The most intricate was at another dorm mate where they hated each other so much. The end battle included a 5 month old gallon of milk being dumped on the other guys door.

*lit the rug on fire when he and his friends were drunk and throwing 'fire balls' (aka hand sanitizer & liquor lit on their hands)

*had the RA wake me up at 4 in the morning (after said previous rug lighting), to beg me to allow 4 of his friends to stay on our floor. 20 of his friends decided to come up for the weekend w/o really thinking of rooming situations.

*would often speak in different voices in his sleep. they included: 'redneck' 'old british lady' (which his g/f later told us he did used during intercourse).

*would (with some encouraging seniors on our floor). Lock our room, gather everyone from the floor into our room, close the blinds & lights off. They would randomly yell for hours at people in the courtyard of our dorms, just yelling random obscenities and using british voices. for hours. this happened multiple times but they were never caught.

*would attempt (when drunk) to wash a single dish with 1/2 a bottle of detergent, and stand there trying to rinse out the bubbles for an eternity.

*would wake up randomly in when I was getting ready for class, and out of a dead sleep say: "I'm so sorry".

*could sit for hours and watch a red sox doubleheader without moving a single muscle, speaking, or anything. only to snap out of it the second the games ended.

... this is all ONE person.

Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:32 am
Profile WWW
Speed Racer

Woah there, m8's, those are some moronic roommates!

I think you should pay it back to your roommate, lovemerox.

I'm the man.

Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

At LOVEMEROX and DRIVEAWAY

Woah there, m8's, those are some moronic roommates!

I think you should pay it back to your roommate, lovemerox.

Yes, Yes I should! :evil:

@ Lecter

What suggestions do you have?> :wink:

Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:41 pm
Extraordinary

I have way too many of these.

#1. Freshman year roomate. lets call him 'Mr. J'. Mr J, and I had a triple so one other 'relatively normal roomate' to account for ALL of this:

*his first introduction came to me when he stumbled in after a frat party and face planted on our floor.

*set off the fire alarm at least 20 times first semester. Most of them coming from burnt pasta at late nights...in a New England winter.

*caught the dorm dryer on fire

*engaged in bitter grudges against random people in our dorm, creating these tremendously thought out and odd plans for revenge. The most intricate was at another dorm mate where they hated each other so much. The end battle included a 5 month old gallon of milk being dumped on the other guys door.

*lit the rug on fire when he and his friends were drunk and throwing 'fire balls' (aka hand sanitizer & liquor lit on their hands)

*had the RA wake me up at 4 in the morning (after said previous rug lighting), to beg me to allow 4 of his friends to stay on our floor. 20 of his friends decided to come up for the weekend w/o really thinking of rooming situations.

*would often speak in different voices in his sleep. they included: 'redneck' 'old british lady' (which his g/f later told us he did used during intercourse).

*would (with some encouraging seniors on our floor). Lock our room, gather everyone from the floor into our room, close the blinds & lights off. They would randomly yell for hours at people in the courtyard of our dorms, just yelling random obscenities and using british voices. for hours. this happened multiple times but they were never caught.

*would attempt (when drunk) to wash a single dish with 1/2 a bottle of detergent, and stand there trying to rinse out the bubbles for an eternity.

*would wake up randomly in when I was getting ready for class, and out of a dead sleep say: "I'm so sorry".

*could sit for hours and watch a red sox doubleheader without moving a single muscle, speaking, or anything. only to snap out of it the second the games ended.

... this is all ONE person.

I think the most shocking aspect of that entire write-up is that there was some girlfriend that was willing to put up with it.

-Dolce

Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:47 pm
life begins now

That is nasty. Why does he do it? :shock:

Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:01 pm
Profile YIM
Forum General

My roomatE?

Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:02 pm
life begins now

Chris wrote:

My roomatE?

Yea. Sorry if you already mentioned it. I only skimmed the posts after the first couple.

Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:02 pm
Profile YIM
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
Chris wrote:

My roomatE?

Yea. Sorry if you already mentioned it. I only skimmed the posts after the first couple.

Oh its cool

Honestly, I dont know why he would do suck a nasty ass thing. He thinks its funny, and said its not a big deal bc he will clean it up....wel he already did, and I made him go by a carpet cleaner, and clean our entire carpet.

Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:05 pm
life begins now

Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:07 pm
Profile YIM
Forum General

And he's in college? That's disgusting!

Sadly, yes he is in college

Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:23 pm
The Greatest Avenger EVER

lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:

ARGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

This is fuckin nasty!!!

OMG!!!

I would be shitting my pants! Thats one messed up story. are you still friends with him?

No, unfortunately not... I think it also came down to the fact that we had grown apart to and this little episode was the icing on the cake.... It happens but live and learn..

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2