Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Conspiracy to Ban BKB, Maverikk and Baumer 
Yep. IMO, this entire thread's credibility is already a moot point since I think a couple pages back some people called me "nice." Which I'm clearly not, so you gotta wonder right there. :wink:

-Dolce

You put up a façade that fools almost everyone.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:08 pm
Commander and Chef

The thread may be ridiculus but my oh my, its a good read ... I'm having fun.

**grabs popcorn, continues reading**

Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:55 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

Demandred wrote:
I've heard some crackpot conspiracy theories in my time, but this one takes the cake.

ditto

Twice ditto

Although I hate sean, and think he is an asshole, i dont think he really cares THAT MUCH about MAv/bkb, to go as far as people are saying. A conspiracy??? Cmon....Guys, the forum...at least while I was there, was pretty good, it lasted without both of you, just as this forum has as well. Although this forum may be a lil slow, its not dead. BOM had its times when it was dead, but toot your alls horn to much, places can survied without ya....when a forum REALLY goes down is when ALOT of good posters leave. If Dolce, baba, krem, torrino, lecter...ect were all to leave this site, then yes it would suck.
While I do feel bad that you guys were banned, I felt just as shitty, I dont think that sean really gives a shit about any of us to put that much thought into it. Sean is an ass an could care less about everyone of us.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:13 am
Award Winning Bastard

It's way more entertaining than the Picturegate conspiracy was. :P

I want to know more. I don't care if it's bullshit, I'm always interested in secret societies and the like. :lol:

Apocalypse, feel free to keep telling everything you've heard. It's no doubt that whoever your source is, knows that you've told us about what you were told, and is probably even watching us right now.(kinda creepy, huh? :shock:)

Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:15 am
Forum General

bABA wrote:

It's way more entertaining than the Picturegate conspiracy was. :P

I want to know more. I don't care if it's bullshit, I'm always interested in secret societies and the like. :lol:

Apocalypse, feel free to keep telling everything you've heard. It's no doubt that whoever your source is, knows that you've told us about what you were told, and is probably even watching us right now.(kinda creepy, huh? :shock:)

Mav, I wish there were a way that you and I could get his ass back!!

Call me immature, but I think revenge is sweet :wink:

Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:17 am
Award Winning Bastard

You know what's really sad, is there is actually some truth in the lies that his source is feeding him. There are people at BOM, and some may even be here, who would run and tell Sean stuff all the time.

Last edited by Maverikk on Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:21 am
Commander and Chef

whatever ... I know he didnt like the 3 of you, wanted all 3 of you out, found his opportunity .. did it ... was there a conspiracy as such .. no ...

its like i want cake ... and happen to luckily pass by the grocery shop and buy cake ... nothing more ..

Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:21 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:

You know what's really sad, is there is actually some truth in the lies that his source is feeding him. There are people at BOM, and some may even be here, who would run and tell Sean stuff all the time.

I don't understand what your trying to say. Are you saying he has "spies" here?

Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:24 am
Award Winning Bastard

I don't understand what your trying to say. Are you saying he has "spies" here?

Just be careful who you trust, because sometimes, the person that you think is least likely to put a knife in your back, will do it without any guilt at all.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:13 am
rustiphica

You ugys are a bunch of hippies. you come into my town saying stuff like free love man and let's not shave and burn our bras. GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA!

Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:15 am
Full Fledged Member

Sounds like Ripley AKA The Incredible Gumbi, who was banned for stalking. It's somebody that is mentally disturbed and obsessed with hanging on our every word, so that's either him or Raziel, but I can assure you, that I was never given a WARNING.

I can tell you with 100% confidence, that whoever that is, is feeding you a bunch of bullshit, and doesn't have his facts at all. Just trying to pretend that they know things that they obviously don't.

It's definitely somebody that is displaying weird and disturbing behavior. Raziel or Gumbi, even if it's under an assumed name. Who's your source?[/quote]

Maverikk, as someone who spared with him on numerous occasions, I knew you would eventually recognize him. Yes, it is indeed Ripley. In fact, BKB hinted at him in his first post on this thread, since he was present in the thread where this happened before we went into PM mode. Go back and read BKB's first post again and you'll know what I mean.

I still think there is some truth to what he says. For instance, when BKB was banned, someone posted "One down, and Two to go". That in itself smell of a conspiracy.

I will try to get a clarification from him on certain points. I had asked for proof from him before, but it never materialize. If I don't hear from him again, then I'm willing to let this thread die.

Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Award Winning Bastard

Maverikk, as someone who spared with him on numerous occasions, I knew you would eventually recognize him. Yes, it is indeed Ripley. In fact, BKB hinted at him in his first post on this thread, since he was present in the thread where this happened before we went into PM mode. Go back and read BKB's first post again and you'll know what I mean.

I still think there is some truth to what he says. For instance, when BKB was banned, someone posted "One down, and Two to go". That in itself smell of a conspiracy.

I will try to get a clarification from him on certain points. I had asked for proof from him before, but it never materialize. If I don't hear from him again, then I'm willing to let this thread die.

I would bet my house you won't get any proof. He was banned for stalking members, and Sean is not his buddy. :lol:

He's proven himself a liar and an obsessive freak who has hung on our every word, and has even followed us around the internet.

I was actually hoping that he got a life, but I really wasn't expecting him to. He's a sad little boy with serious security issues, and I'll bet you he's pretty goddamn ugly too. :oops:

Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:42 pm
Cream of the Crop

Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
Vagina Qwertyuiop

:)

:D

Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:53 pm
rustiphica

Ahmed Johnson wrote:
:)

:D
:mrgreen:

Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:55 pm
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Apocalypse wrote:

I would bet my house you won't get any proof. He was banned for stalking members, and Sean is not his buddy. :lol:

He's proven himself a liar and an obsessive freak who has hung on our every word, and has even followed us around the internet.

I was actually hoping that he got a life, but I really wasn't expecting him to. He's a sad little boy with serious security issues, and I'll bet you he's pretty goddamn ugly too. :oops:

That's right... One thing I have noticed lately is BOM and RT just aren't the same without me, even if those hypocritical ass munches at both sites don't want to admit it.. Seems like 90% of the threads I see at RT right now are grasping at straws trying to come up with something to debate or talk about and it's just boring at both places without me and Mav and Baumer.. Hell, I can't wait to get back to RT just to rub this shit in and rub it in REAL GOOD.. :lol: January 25th, 2005 is it and that's my planned Return date to coincide with the AVP 2 DISC DVD Set... Hell, they should have a Countdown Clock there just celebrating the event.. :lol:

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:20 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

That's right... One thing I have noticed lately is BOM and RT just aren't the same without me, even if those hypocritical ass munches at both sites don't want to admit it.. Seems like 90% of the threads I see at RT right now are grasping at straws trying to come up with something to debate or talk about and it's just boring at both places without me and Mav and Baumer.. Hell, I can't wait to get back to RT just to rub this shit in and rub it in REAL GOOD.. :lol: January 25th, 2005 is it and that's my planned Return date to coincide with the AVP 2 DISC DVD Set... Hell, they should have a Countdown Clock there just celebrating the event.. :lol:

:Cough: cocky:Cough: :wink:

Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:52 am
The Greatest Avenger EVER

BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

Right on Baby!! Right on!! Who loves ya?? :wink:

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:55 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

You know Im a guy right :wink:

Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:56 am
Full Fledged Member

At this point in time, as we move towards the critical and final phase of our trial, I have no choice but to present my special witness. It would be only fair that he has a chance to explain himself.

Since I won’t to able to log on tonight, in my absence, I nominate BABA to take over the proceeding if he’s willing.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present you My Source (if he ever decide to show up).

Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:17 pm
Profile WWW

It's me.

And I all made it up.

Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:15 pm
You must have big rats

Yes.

It's me.

And I all made it up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BKB'S HULK-SIZED SEXUAL APPETITE

Means :)

HE AIN'T FUSSY :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:04 am
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:04 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next