Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Conspiracy to Ban BKB, Maverikk and Baumer 
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Ahmed Johnson wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:
Maverikk, as someone who spared with him on numerous occasions, I knew you would eventually recognize him. Yes, it is indeed Ripley. In fact, BKB hinted at him in his first post on this thread, since he was present in the thread where this happened before we went into PM mode. Go back and read BKB's first post again and you'll know what I mean.

I still think there is some truth to what he says. For instance, when BKB was banned, someone posted "One down, and Two to go". That in itself smell of a conspiracy.

I will try to get a clarification from him on certain points. I had asked for proof from him before, but it never materialize. If I don't hear from him again, then I'm willing to let this thread die.

I would bet my house you won't get any proof. He was banned for stalking members, and Sean is not his buddy. :lol:

He's proven himself a liar and an obsessive freak who has hung on our every word, and has even followed us around the internet.

I was actually hoping that he got a life, but I really wasn't expecting him to. He's a sad little boy with serious security issues, and I'll bet you he's pretty goddamn ugly too. :oops:

That's right... One thing I have noticed lately is BOM and RT just aren't the same without me, even if those hypocritical ass munches at both sites don't want to admit it.. Seems like 90% of the threads I see at RT right now are grasping at straws trying to come up with something to debate or talk about and it's just boring at both places without me and Mav and Baumer.. Hell, I can't wait to get back to RT just to rub this shit in and rub it in REAL GOOD.. :lol: January 25th, 2005 is it and that's my planned Return date to coincide with the AVP 2 DISC DVD Set... Hell, they should have a Countdown Clock there just celebrating the event.. :lol:

:Cough: cocky:Cough: :wink:

Right on Baby!! Right on!! Who loves ya?? :wink:

You know Im a guy right :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BKB'S HULK-SIZED SEXUAL APPETITE

Means :)

HE AIN'T FUSSY :lol: :lol:

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Jesus, he doesn't even know what it means... :lol:

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:37 am
Profile WWW
Lord of filth

lovemerox wrote:
Ahmed Johnson wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:
Maverikk, as someone who spared with him on numerous occasions, I knew you would eventually recognize him. Yes, it is indeed Ripley. In fact, BKB hinted at him in his first post on this thread, since he was present in the thread where this happened before we went into PM mode. Go back and read BKB's first post again and you'll know what I mean.

I still think there is some truth to what he says. For instance, when BKB was banned, someone posted "One down, and Two to go". That in itself smell of a conspiracy.

I will try to get a clarification from him on certain points. I had asked for proof from him before, but it never materialize. If I don't hear from him again, then I'm willing to let this thread die.

I would bet my house you won't get any proof. He was banned for stalking members, and Sean is not his buddy. :lol:

He's proven himself a liar and an obsessive freak who has hung on our every word, and has even followed us around the internet.

I was actually hoping that he got a life, but I really wasn't expecting him to. He's a sad little boy with serious security issues, and I'll bet you he's pretty goddamn ugly too. :oops:

That's right... One thing I have noticed lately is BOM and RT just aren't the same without me, even if those hypocritical ass munches at both sites don't want to admit it.. Seems like 90% of the threads I see at RT right now are grasping at straws trying to come up with something to debate or talk about and it's just boring at both places without me and Mav and Baumer.. Hell, I can't wait to get back to RT just to rub this shit in and rub it in REAL GOOD.. :lol: January 25th, 2005 is it and that's my planned Return date to coincide with the AVP 2 DISC DVD Set... Hell, they should have a Countdown Clock there just celebrating the event.. :lol:

I just wanted to make the quote squares larger. I have no interest in this topic. Carry on.

Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:38 am
Profile WWW
Lord of filth

BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
Ahmed Johnson wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:
andaroo wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
Ahmed Johnson wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

hijack

Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:42 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

lovemerox wrote:
Ahmed Johnson wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Maverikk wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

IS that bad?
It's kinda hard to understand what someone is saying when they usually type in the third person, have 12 spaces between each sentence, and are not correct in grammar.

Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:22 am
Extraordinary

Ahmed Johnson wrote:

It means you're a tasty little treat and he's going to jump you.

-Dolce

Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:41 am
Full Fledged Member

My apologies, but my source turns out to be too much of a coward to show himself. I have PMed him and gave him a link to this thread.

I don't know who this Nebs is, but I don't see how you can be my source while lurking in the shadow with all these things said about you. It says something about your character. If you are my source, answer this question. In my PM to you, what was the name of the subject? Answer it!

Ladies and Gentleman, due to the absenteerism of my star witness, I now declare this a mistrial. The defendent, one Sean Salisbury of Boxoffice JoJo, has been acquited. You can all go home now.

On a final note, there were a couple of posters who took cheap shots at me during the proceeding which I tried to ignore. Your cheap shots has been duely noted--including that German who said based on my name Apocalypse, it "don't seem to associate with anything positive". Better watch your back, buddy! :evil:

Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:01 pm
Profile WWW

Your memory is failing you, as I called you on the phone.

Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5