Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Cast Your Vote...only if above 18 

Who'd you vote for?
Bush 26%  26%  [ 10 ]
Kerry 66%  66%  [ 25 ]
Nader 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 38

Cast Your Vote...only if above 18 
Forum General

I voted for 4 more years of the guy that I didn't vote for the first time. That's how little respect I have for Kerry and his campaign promises. More than that, I will not say. I don't get into political discussions, because I'm not about to argue with anybody on the net who thinks they have the right to tell me how I should think. :wink:

You should have vote for kerry :wink:

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:39 pm
Forum General

Maverikk wrote:
I voted for 4 more years of the guy that I didn't vote for the first time. That's how little respect I have for Kerry and his campaign promises. More than that, I will not say. I don't get into political discussions, because I'm not about to argue with anybody on the net who thinks they have the right to tell me how I should think. :wink:

You should have voted for kerry :wink:

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:40 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Maverikk wrote:

The democrats should have found a better candidate. :wink:

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:43 pm
Extraordinary

lovemerox wrote:
Maverikk wrote:

Carol Mosley Braun?
Dennis Kucinich?

-Dolce

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:45 pm
Angels & Demons

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
Maverikk wrote:
lovemerox wrote:
Maverikk wrote:

Carol Mosley Braun?
Dennis Kucinich?

-Dolce

Bush landslite?

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:47 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Carol Mosley Braun?
Dennis Kucinich?

-Dolce[/quote]

No and no. :lol:

Remember this. Should Kerry win, Hillary won't be running in 2008. :P

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:51 pm
Extraordinary

dolcevita wrote:
Maverikk wrote:

Carol Mosley Braun?
Dennis Kucinich?

-Dolce

Bush landslite?

No fair. I want to come up with a witty come-back and have no idea what you mean by *landslite*. :(

-Dolce

Last edited by dolcevita on Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:52 pm
All Star Poster

Looks like thw world of kj users have voted largely in favour of kerry, any last bets on who will really win? I say Bush will win somehow

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Krem wrote:
dolcevita wrote:
Maverikk wrote:

Carol Mosley Braun?
Dennis Kucinich?

-Dolce

Bush landslite?

No fair. I want to come up with a witty come-back and have no idea what you mean by *landslite*. :(

-Dolce

BURN

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:55 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Looks like thw world of kj users have voted largely in favour of kerry, any last bets on who will really win? I say Bush will win somehow

come on...too many rich folk want Bush to stay. What do you think?

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:56 pm
hans wrote:

I am po' and I still want him to stay.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:58 pm
All Star Poster

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

dolcevita wrote:
Krem wrote:
dolcevita wrote:
Maverikk wrote:

Carol Mosley Braun?
Dennis Kucinich?

-Dolce

Bush landslite?

-Dolce

BURN

You're just playing with my mind now to get back at me for the jokes on the previous pages.

-Dolce

Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:59 pm
Krem wrote:
dolcevita wrote:
Krem wrote:
dolcevita wrote:
Maverikk wrote:

Carol Mosley Braun?
Dennis Kucinich?

-Dolce

Bush landslite?

-Dolce

BURN

You're just playing with my mind now to get back at me for the jokes on the previous pages.

-Dolce

I thought the joke was on me!

landslide, in any case.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:02 pm
Extraordinary

It was a typo and i thought it was a joke? Man, I am so confused by now I thought people were suggesting Hillary Clinton would have been the perfect candidate this time around.

Gah! I need to get my head out of the clouds or I'll punch the wrong holes on the ballot.

-Dolce

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:04 pm
Award Winning Bastard

Maverikk wrote:
hans wrote:

He's got some po' folk supporters as well, but the majority of them have been bullshitted by Kerry that Bush is Satan, so they should vote Kerry, and he'll reward them by making their dreams come true. :oops:

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:06 pm
Extraordinary

Krem wrote:

He's got some po' folk supporters as well, but the majority of them have been bullshitted by Kerry that Bush is Satan, so they should vote Kerry, and he'll reward them by making their dreams come true. :oops:

As in comparison to Bush, who promised that if he get elected, they should just put aside their dreams and pick up some *Wanted Dead or Alive Playing Cards (tm)* instead?

-Dolce

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:13 pm
Award Winning Bastard

As in comparison to Bush, who promised that if he get elected, they should just put aside their dreams and pick up some *Wanted Dead or Alive Playing Cards (tm)* instead?

-Dolce

Well, Bush is just a cowboy at heart. Is that suprising? :lol:

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:15 pm
College Boy T

I've been in Cleveland volunteering since Saturday, and I PRAY that it helps. And, I went to both big rallies - the one last night in Cleveland (anyone else go?) and the one in Warren (on Saturday night). Kerry spoke at both events (with similar speeches...).

If only Eric Fingerhut had a chance... :(

You can really see how deprived some of the people are. I've talked with a couple people who can't find jobs, and it's blatantly obvious, Krem, that it doesn't all have to do with the end of Clinton's term (in nicer words...;))

I leave for Washington in a couple hours, and, when I come back to BWI, the first polls should be coming in.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:18 pm
Extraordinary

dolcevita wrote:

-Dolce

Well, Bush is just a cowboy at heart. Is that suprising? :lol:

Yeah actually, since the Bushes are actually a long standing New England family with deep extensions into Yale University. Lets not forget Prescott (Bush's grandfather) was a senator from Connecticut. They've only been down in Texas for a generation and a half.

-Dolce

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:20 pm
Hey, torrino here.

I've been in Cleveland volunteering since Saturday, and I PRAY that it helps. And, I went to both big rallies - the one last night in Cleveland (anyone else go?) and the one in Warren (on Saturday night). Kerry spoke at both events (with similar speeches...).

You can really see how deprived some of the people are. I've talked with a couple people who can't find jobs, and it's blatantly obvious, Krem, that it doesn't all have to do with the end of Clinton's term (in nicer words...;))

I leave for Washington in a couple hours, and, when I come back to BWI, the first polls should be coming in.

torrino, I never said anything about the downturn having to do with Clinton. The economy moves in cycles that are fairly independent of who the president is. However, a president and the Congress can pass certain measures to reduce the recession or accelerate growth.

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:21 pm
Sbil

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:24 pm
Commander and Chef

Hey, torrino here.

off topic Torrino but you're 16 right?? out of curiousity, how kewl are your parents with you doing this stuff ...

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
Award Winning Bastard

Yeah actually, since the Bushes are actually a long standing New England family with deep extensions into Yale University. Lets not forget Prescott (Bush's grandfather) was a senator from Connecticut. They've only been down in Texas for a generation and a half.

-Dolce

Home is where the heart is. George doubleyou is a cowboy. That's the lifestyle he and his silver spoon have enjoyed. It doesn't really matter that his pop was living all over the world, and that he was heavily involved in the county's affairs all of George doubleyou's life, he's still a cowboy, both by upbringing and by choice afterwards. :wink:

Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next