Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Here's another great website to visit.. Come to Maverikk's.. 
Veteran

lovemerox wrote:
Miruvor is right. Lets just end it here. I apologize if you got the idea that I was trying to "diss" your site. I really wasnt. I was just giving my opinion. Once again, sorry for the miscommunication.

Apology accepted. :wink: Seriously, lovemerox, ask the administrators if they ever got a PM from me congratulating them on anything, if you really believe I'm bitter about anything. I'm happy that you guys have a place to go where you are happy. I'm happy that you guys realize there is life after BOM. I'm not worried about the other site's forum's success hinging on the members of WOKJ. It won't. I realize I found that site after this one was well on it's way. You guys are all welcome to post there anytime you wish. :)

Thank you LMR and Mav for heading! I am not saying that things will always be berries and creme between members, but we can all have our say without it getting manic!

Knowing when to stop, take a step back, review the situation for what it is, procuring a possible solution and communicating it for the wiser is also the mark of becoming a leader! We can follow and we can lead, but knowing what road to take when tested is the wisest path one can choose!

Cheers again!

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:09 am
Profile WWW
Award Winning Bastard

Last edited by Maverikk on Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:10 am
Forum General

Pinkpanther wrote:

It looks like you are way too sensitive, who gives a crap if he wants to talk about your site? Just get over it! It's nothing serious, just an opinion. Damn you are so opinionated dude, and when lovemerox tries to resolve the whole thing you just keep it coming with the uneccessary quotes.

I deleted that post, but I have no problems telling you that you can count me among the many who considers you too strange to care about.

Don't be mean to pinky!
He is nice....cmon...lets forget about this

Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:10 am
Award Winning Bastard

Thank you LMR and Mav for heading! I am not saying that things will always be berries and creme between members, but we can all have our say without it getting manic!

Knowing when to stop, take a step back, review the situation for what it is, procuring a possible solution and communicating it for the wiser is also the mark of becoming a leader! We can follow and we can lead, but knowing what road to take when tested is the wisest path one can choose!

Cheers again!

Thanks for being a voice of reason. It's a shame that Pink Panther doesn't review the rules, and doesn't see where it''s suggested that personal attacks aren't encouraged anymore than sticking a nose in and fueling arguments like he did. :?

Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:12 am
La Bella Vito

Mirûvor wrote:

Cheers again!

Thanks for being a voice of reason. It's a shame that Pink Panther doesn't review the rules, and doesn't see where it''s suggested that personal attacks aren't encouraged anymore than sticking a nose in and fueling arguments like he did. :?

Well I apoligize, and I hope you can forgive me. I promise I won't attack you like that again.

Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum General

Maverikk wrote:
Mirûvor wrote:

Cheers again!

Well I apoligize, and I hope you can forgive me. I promise I won't attack you like that again.

Very nice pink... :D

Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:19 am
Veteran

I know it is very difficult at times to resist situations such as these, but I do appreciate your efforts and I am sure everyone else will as well!

Together we can make compromise or peace.

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:23 am
Profile WWW
Award Winning Bastard

Vincent, If you want to take shots at people, and tell them that their banning was deserved , you have to expect that they will probably remind you of your own popularity in comparison. I would never have said anything like that, and had never said a bad word to you before, even when many others did. I never criticized you for spamming to get a higher post count, and not adding much content or thought to your posts. I never teased you about your lifestyle. I never picked on you, and if I wanted to, we both know I could have, and I would have had plenty of support. If you really want to take shots at people, wouldn't it make you feel better to take shots at the people who did those things, instead of the guy who left you alone?

Anyway, apology accepted. Let's move on. :wink:

Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:27 am
Commander and Chef

2 things before i leave this matter to rest:

a) KJ welcomes people to try out new places. Hence, its not in competition with other forums or anything of the sort and in that respect, its important we don't try to make it look like a competition. I'm glad the problem solved on its own though and respect all members present who made the effort on their own

b) Please refrain from saying whos banning was deserved and whose wasnt. If he lower down to that level, I don't understand why we moved here from BOM in the first place if we're gonna treat the old bannies in the same ligh as before. This is a new place, a new community and its best that all old rivalries are not brought back for the sake of bringing them.

Thank you.

Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2