Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
 Ladies and Gentlemen, It's Time For Me To Say Goodbye.. 
The Greatest Avenger EVER

Post Ladies and Gentlemen, It's Time For Me To Say Goodbye..
Recently, I was able to log back on to the website known as Rotten Tomatoes and I won't deny that for the most part, it was one of my favorite sites to post on.. However, several weeks back, I was Banned and unjustifiably so for really no good goddamn reason when you consider That there were far worse posters there that deserved to be banned more than I did.. Now, after today and my 1st thread and post back there, some of these same idiots who deserved to be banned more decided to suck off the MODS dick over there and once again, I'm banned again and supposedly permanently... I don't mind saying right now that I'm extremely angry and extremely hurt by this because in the end, I'm not a bad guy.. I'm really not, but for some stupid reason, they take me as a threat of some kind... Because of this, and no offense to this site, I have decided to step down permanently and move on with my life... I just wanted you all to know that you all were some of the best posters I've posted with and I'm sorry it has to be this way, but it does.. If I can't be myself and have to have other posters copying me like they did over there, then I don't want any part of the internet message forums PERIOD.. In short, I can't believe that there are people in the internet world as cruel as what I've witnessed today and it's very very sad that this has to be ruined the way that it was.. In the end, God Bless all of You and have a great upcoming New Year and have a good life..

Sincerely,
Brian(BKB)..

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
College Boy Z

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:29 pm
College Boy Z

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:29 pm
I'm Batman

I've never seen what's wrong with the guy. Over at RT they banned him for having differing opinions with others. Isn't that what the movie biz is all about? Well lata BKB I hope you change your mind.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:31 pm
Site Owner

Personally BKB ... well I am not going to lie to you.

I don't know you very well. Infact I just met you here. I wasn't around at BOM when you posted there.

I understand that you are hurt, and I understand that you are extremely upset about how you were treated. But you need to understand that all internet message boards are not the same.

You are different and you DO have a unique posting style/personality. Because of that people will copy you, and you will get noticed, and possibly banned.

For you to go and quit the internet is doing yourself a disservice. You owe it to yourself, if the relationships with the people you meet mean as much to you as I believe they do, to continue posting. If you do like the people, and if you do enjoy posting, then why let this website force you out?

There are plenty of websites you can go to, it doesnt have to be here. I know that Mav would love for you to post over at his site, and of course I welcome you to post here.

I just feel bad because they have made you feel this way, but to totally give up and leave is no way to live. You have to know that everyone will not accept you in life, and everyone will not see eye to eye with you. Don't give in, and don't leave. Hell I haven't even had a chance to get to know you yet.

KJ

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
Forum General

I dont think you should leave because of some assholes over at RT. Stay here and post!!!!

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:50 pm
George A. Romero

Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:51 pm

Post Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, It's Time For Me To Say Goodbye..
BKB_The_Man wrote:
Recently, I was able to log back on to the website known as Rotten Tomatoes and I won't deny that for the most part, it was one of my favorite sites to post on.. However, several weeks back, I was Banned and unjustifiably so for really no good goddamn reason when you consider That there were far worse posters there that deserved to be banned more than I did.. Now, after today and my 1st thread and post back there, some of these same idiots who deserved to be banned more decided to suck off the MODS dick over there and once again, I'm banned again and supposedly permanently... I don't mind saying right now that I'm extremely angry and extremely hurt by this because in the end, I'm not a bad guy.. I'm really not, but for some stupid reason, they take me as a threat of some kind... Because of this, and no offense to this site, I have decided to step down permanently and move on with my life... I just wanted you all to know that you all were some of the best posters I've posted with and I'm sorry it has to be this way, but it does.. If I can't be myself and have to have other posters copying me like they did over there, then I don't want any part of the internet message forums PERIOD.. In short, I can't believe that there are people in the internet world as cruel as what I've witnessed today and it's very very sad that this has to be ruined the way that it was.. In the end, God Bless all of You and have a great upcoming New Year and have a good life..

Sincerely,
Brian(BKB)..

you 're gonna leave before my spanking, I'm disappointed :wink:

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:39 pm
BKB is getting angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:57 pm
Award Winning Bastard

He disappointed me with this news, coming about an hour away from my birthday. Not a good way to start it at all. Luckily, Bob at movie-fever cheered me up with this news.

http://www.movie-fever.com/forums/viewt ... =2286#2286

BKB and anybody that wants to get involved, feel free to, and hopefully, your questions will be answered by the superstars.

BTW...I had a possible interview with the guy on Lecter's avatar, but it didn't go through.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:15 am
Forum General

Anger excites you dosen't it Krem? :wink:

Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:17 am
Veteran

Bloody hell BKB!! You are _THE_MAN and _THE_MAN does not step down! And I was hoping that you'd stick around and make good on your Lucas promise when the legendary character Yoda let's it rip in E3: ROTS! :lol: :lol:

Really, I read a lot of your posts when you were back at BOM and mainly here! You have changed a bit for the better and I for one enjoyed reading many of your posts here because they gave me a chuckle and put a smile to my face!

Whatever your decision is, I wish you the best in life and ever after!

'The stars in the sky...
Bring tears to my eyes...
They're lighting my way... tonight.

And I haven't felt so alive..
In years.'

MOS

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:40 am
Profile WWW
Cream of the Crop

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:44 am
Profile WWW
Veteran

BKB please don't leave. I don't know really that well even though I've seen your name around. I don't think you should let them get to you, you are better then that!

Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum General

Location: TOP*SECRET ******************** ******************** ******************** ********************
He disappointed me with this news, coming about an hour away from my birthday. Not a good way to start it at all. Luckily, Bob at movie-fever cheered me up with this news.

http://www.movie-fever.com/forums/viewt ... =2286#2286

BKB and anybody that wants to get involved, feel free to, and hopefully, your questions will be answered by the superstars.

BTW...I had a possible interview with the guy on Lecter's avatar, but it didn't go through.

Ummm, do you mean Sir Anthony Hopkins?

Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:51 am
Profile WWW
Angels & Demons

I may have different movie tastes, but I enjoy your input & enthusiasm for your favorites.

Sorry to see you go.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:42 am
Profile WWW
Speed Racer

Post BKB
Who cares what anyone at RT says or thinks?

Why would you let a group most people describe as assholes have any bearing on something you like to do?

Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:03 pm
Profile WWW
rustiphica

LMAO! Bill Bixbie man! Can't believe nobody else really got that one :lol:

Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:05 pm
You must have big rats

I have posted my thoughts on it over at MF and seriously, I'd be very sad to see BKB leaving for good. We all might disagree with him at times, but in fact he is an essential and irreplacable part of the community.

Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
I just lost the game

Christ. I didn't think that was possible.

It sucs to see you leave. I disagree with you sometimes. I think you're flat out wrong as well. I also think that you make the boards interesting. If there's anything that we could do to help, I'm all ears. But if you gotta do this, good luck with everything man.

Who knows, maybe we'll accidently run into eachother one day. I'm only 45 minutes away form you.

Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:16 am
The Greatest Avenger EVER

They said something that made BKB upset?

Christ. I didn't think that was possible.

It sucs to see you leave. I disagree with you sometimes. I think you're flat out wrong as well. I also think that you make the boards interesting. If there's anything that we could do to help, I'm all ears. But if you gotta do this, good luck with everything man.

Who knows, maybe we'll accidently run into eachother one day. I'm only 45 minutes away form you.

I have decided to stay, but appear on Exclusive occasions as per my BKB State of The KJ Address.. You folks are right.. Fuck RT and fuck the so called film expert/critic wannbe's over there.. They can go to hell for all the shit of banning me for no good reason other than having my own opinion that went against the grain of popularity over there.. FUCK EM!!!

This kills TDKR At the box office next summer.. Get used to this

Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]