Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Henry Cavill 
Extraordinary

Post Re: Henry Cavill

Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:57 pm
Superfreak

LMAO this thread is almost ten years old! Skimming through it and remembering how fleeting many actors "peak fame is". Does anyone ever think of Michael Fassbender any more? Matt Bomer is talented but his career really stalled with TV.

Stand by original point. Young Cavill is up there with:

-young Warren Beatty (got with how 1000s of women, his natural demeanor is basically the inspiration for modern day "fuck boys")
-young Brad Pitt (dated pretty much all of 80s/90s Hollywood, probably would win "sexiest man ever" poll if there was one, could have dressed him as a woman and 90% of fooled men who say "she" looks good)
-young Josh Harnett (Mr. early 2000s dated all of young Hollywood at the time and was Giselle's post-Leo rebound, made handsome Ben Affleck look ugly by comparison in PEARL HARBOR)
-young Denzel Washington (75%ish off white women over the age of 60 would probably agree that he was the first AA crush)
-young Rob Lowe (the mid 1980s version of Josh Harnett basically, except the movie he stole was The Outsiders)

as the "prettiest" of mainstream actors. Even straight guys can tell that they basically look like super models pretending to be normal people. It definitely takes you out of their performances unfortunately for them. There are other handsome men obviously - young Depp, Pattinson to mind - but they look more "real world" handsome. Pitt and Lowe looked like prime Abercrombie guys while Harnett looked like a runway model.

Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:45 pm
Devil's Advocate

Cavill's staying power has been pretty good. I think he could have broken out more if action movies were more popular. He is a big guy which makes it harder to play regular person roles, similar to the Rock.

Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:29 pm

Do you think he could pull off a Tom Brady performance?

Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:25 pm
llegó a la casa vía marítima

I would let him fist me

Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:16 am
Superfreak

bump. new superman David corsenswet is probably more handsome than Cavill TODAY. Much better hair and nose. Younger Cavill probably has him beat but just a bit.

Bomer is indeed handsome. He is probably up there with Brad Pitt in a few movies and Josh Hartnett in Pearl Harbor where even straight men are like 'wtf why cant I have that face"

Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3