Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Election Day 2016 
You must have big rats

Post Re: Election Day 2016
Trump winning PA is insane.

305-233 Hillary is winning NH.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:13 am
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

Like 75% of white people voted for Trump. Horrifying

There is no coming together after this, in my opinion. This country has looked at a hateful, petty, fool of a man for well over a year and came to the conclusion that his exclusionary/racist/ill-informed/all-around repulsive behavior gets a big thumbs up. How does somebody in one of the many, many groups he shit all over look at this as anything other than the majority of America fully embracing and endorsing the idea they aren't wanted here?

There are not enough words to express my intense disgust and disappointment with this joke of a country full of bigots and rubes. If I had the financial means to leave tomorrow I would do so and gladly not look back.

Keeping it Light

The polls were sooo wrong too.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:14 am
Extraordinary

Corpse wrote:
So it's looking like a 309-229 victory for Trump.

And Clinton could still in fact come out ahead in popular votes once CA is fully counted; electoral college is really working against her this time and potentially for future Dem candidates.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:15 am
Profile WWW
now we know

Malcolm wrote:
There is no coming together after this, in my opinion. This country has looked at a hateful, petty, fool of a man for well over a year and came to the conclusion that his exclusionary/racist/ill-informed/all-around repulsive behavior gets a big thumbs up. How does somebody in one of the many, many groups he shit all over look at this as anything other than the majority of America fully embracing and endorsing the idea they aren't wanted here?

There are not enough words to express my intense disgust and disappointment with this joke of a country full of bigots and rubes. If I had the financial means to leave tomorrow I would do so and gladly not look back.

Love this summary.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:17 am
Profile WWW
Don't Dream It, Be It

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Trump winning PA is insane.

305-233 Hillary is winning NH.

There's a notable county that Romney won in NH still outstanding, and considering Trump is outperforming Romney and how close the vote is right now, it'll probably be enough to give Trump the win there (unfortunately).

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:21 am
Profile WWW
Don't Dream It, Be It

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:28 am
Profile WWW
Superfreak

Malcolm wrote:

Many of these votes were AGAINST Hillary. Who is also white.

Many of us dems failed to understand the dislike towards her. The corruption arguments stuck, Trump just happened to be the messenger.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:40 am
Extraordinary

264 to 215... welp. It was nice being alive.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:41 am
llegó a la casa vía marítima

The world is changing...and it feels like all we can do is sit back and watch in horror.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:42 am
Extraordinary

I would love to see Hilary's face right now.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:43 am
Profile WWW
now we know

Trump makes Kim Jong-Il look like a fairly decent guy.

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:51 am
Profile WWW
ha ha, charade you are

Hopefully I can wake up in a couple hours.

So can Trump pardon himself in the fraud and other cases he is involved in?

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:11 am
Cream of the Crop

Malcolm wrote:

Which is exactly the way the other side would have felt if it had gone the other way. America is a divided state.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:17 am
Forum General

Should have gone Bernie.

Democrats have brought this upon themselves.

The only person more unelectable than Trump, as it turns out, is Clinton.

But, with such a crooked, corrupt, pro-establishment figure, in a world of increasing inequity, what did they expect?

Men in Black 3 Under 100m
Madagascar 3 Under 100m
Rise of the Guardians over 250m

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:23 am
Profile WWW
Forum General

Malcolm wrote:

And where would you go, pray tell?

There are many places worse than America. In fact, it is America that has caused atrocities all over the world.

You think it's bad having Trump as leader, but you endorsed a slew of leaders that have exploited and created corrupt regimes worldwide.

Sure, you can come over to another country and slink away as an expatriate, but the country's people suffer due to inept leaders supported by American leaders.

Trump is a bigot, but there's opportunity. Clinton would have continued more of the same elitist arrogance.

Who the fuck knows where the world is going, but with this, Brexit and the rising sentiment in Europe, it's high time the privileged opened their eyes.

Bet says they use their money to flaunt on exotic holidays instead.

Men in Black 3 Under 100m
Madagascar 3 Under 100m
Rise of the Guardians over 250m

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:32 am
Profile WWW
You must have big rats

What "opportunity"?

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:16 am
Profile WWW
Extraordinary

#MAGA

45TH PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A. DONALD J. TRUMP
#MAGA #KAG!
10,000 post achieved on - Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:23 am
now we know

nghtvsn's arrived. :D

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:23 am
Profile WWW
A very honest-hearted fellow

Nice job nominating the seeming one person in the country that could lose to a liberal populist ignorant jackass.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:58 am
Profile WWW
Gamaur's sex slave

xiayun wrote:
Looking pretty good for Hillary across the board. It could be over in an hour.

Shack wrote:
Hillary is on the verge of winning

:funny:

mdana wrote:
I have had my suicide plan ready since last December.

mdana wrote:
Some people really should not be allowed to vote.

Please close the door before pulling the trigger and I hope you keep your word and never post again. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Price on Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:42 am
tree and a half wrote:
Malcolm wrote:

Which is exactly the way the other side would have felt if it had gone the other way. America is a divided state.

...except for the part where Hillary is none of the things I listed. She said nothing in the world at all close to what the sack of orange feces said about anybody. People go on and on about her being "corrupt" like the eight year old kids repeating something their parent said with zero clue what it means. If "corruption" was a dealbreaker for someone then Trump should have been a no-go a long time ago. Every criticism leveled at Hillary was either a complete lie (like most of what Trump said--fact) or something Trump himself was guilty of. And again I say, if the President doesn't pay taxes then why the hell should anybody?

Also the FBI's complete bullshit "announcement" seems like treason. There was nothing there, they knew full-well there was nothing there, but for a week and half in the DAYS BEFORE the election they played up the complete and utter lie that Hillary's emails had anything at all to do with anything. Hillary should prove everyone right, since apparently the truth is completely irrelevant to most Americans, and go ahead to enact her doomsday scenario that results in all her enemies dead.

I thought perhaps sleeping on it would make this a more tolerable turn of events, but as a gay atheist stoner I feel very much so like this country is no longer a place for me and unconsciousness has only cemented that position. In the more-good-news column I also get to add that I do feel a bit more racist after this election--which sickens me--and the race I find myself repulsed & disgusted by is fucking white people.

So, that's a revulsion/shame combo felt towards both my own country and race--good takeaways from this, I guess. I should just move back to CA before the West Coast simply secedes and builds their own wall to keep out all the awful white people.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:55 am
Gamaur's sex slave

Shack wrote:
Like 75% of white people voted for Trump. Horrifying

But 93% of black people voting for Obama was beautiful.Gotta love them double standards.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:05 am
Gamaur's sex slave

Dr. Lecter wrote:
Let's face it. Trump grabbed America by the pussy. And he could do it because he was a celebrity.

2020: Oprah/Takei

Blacks, Women, Fatties, Asians and Gays covered, And they are celebrities too.

Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next