Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Wandavision 
Hold the door!

Post Re: Marvel Disney Plus Thread- Wandavision Episode 3
The episode was over so fast, I want more!

Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:18 pm
100% That Bitch

My weave flew as high as Geraldine at the end

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:47 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

The third episode was awesome! Loving this so far.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:58 pm
Profile YIM
KJ's Leading Idiot

Indeed third episode was great though I'm also losing patience with this series and it feels repetitive after 3 episodes there isn't enough hints about what's to come.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:35 pm
Forum General

I loved the ending of this episode, especially the turn with Lizzie Olsen's performance when Pietro and Ultron were brought up. Damn did she kill it throughout this whole episode and her singing in Sokovian to her kids was equally errie as it was heartbreaking IMO and I hope we get more moments like that in this show.

Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:17 am
On autopilot for the summer

Post Re: Marvel Disney Plus Thread- Wandavision Episode 1-2
the lesser evil wrote:
Thegun wrote:
Hmm,

my take. It's not destroyed because Thano's would never have snapped his finger a second time to destroy them.

But he did. Everything they did in Endgame happened after he destroyed the stones, and they had to do it the way they did (plucking the stones from the past) because he destroyed the stones. Their goal was then to restore everyone turned to dust by the first snap, which did not include any of the stones, Vision or Black Widow. After that, every stone was put back where they got it from, so the events of Infinity War and subsequent destruction of the stones could happen.

Anyway...

Loved episode 3. Wish we'd get the Netflix treatment of EVERYTHING AT ONCE, but I can appreciate the weekly schedule too. It builds a sense of anticipation and adds a level of excitement that a binge-session just doesn't offer.

That can’t be right, because they killed the thanos from both timelines, hence gamora is still alive and Natasha died, so perhaps this whole show answers what happened to the new vision. So By killing thanos before he even went for the stones everyone who was killed protecting them should be ok as well. So the snap undid the snap, but killing thanos pre stone should be alive. But that’s crazy plot holes to correct but I’m fine with it just being Visiion needed to be created a different way. Maybe they realized that they had to remove the stone from vision now for his safety and this is some sort of way for him survive the procedure

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:48 am
The Kramer

Post Re: Marvel Disney Plus Thread- Wandavision “Now In Color”
I missed the titular characters but so far as plot dump episodes go this was great. Couldn’t have picked two better supporting characters than Agent Woo and Darcy.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:41 am
Indiana Jones IV

Post Re: Marvel Disney Plus Thread- Wandavision Episode 1-2
Thegun wrote:
That can’t be right, because they killed the thanos from both timelines, hence gamora is still alive and Natasha died, so perhaps this whole show answers what happened to the new vision. So By killing thanos before he even went for the stones everyone who was killed protecting them should be ok as well. So the snap undid the snap, but killing thanos pre stone should be alive. But that’s crazy plot holes to correct but I’m fine with it just being Visiion needed to be created a different way. Maybe they realized that they had to remove the stone from vision now for his safety and this is some sort of way for him survive the procedure

Gamora isn't still alive. This is a different Gamora, which is obvious from her reaction to Star Lord. Likewise, the Thanos who died because of Tony's snap was not the Thanos from Infinity War who died at the start of Endgame - anything that happened following the removal of the Power Stone was alternate universe stuff. They explained how this worked pretty clearly in Endgame - the removal of the stones would immediately create new branches along the timeline, which was why putting them back (so everything would happen as it had originally) was something they had to do. Captain America went back to return the stones precisely so everything we saw happen in Infinity War and Endgame DID happen.

This new episode of WandaVision only proves that by
Spoiler: show
briefly showing Vision in exactly the state he died in at the end of Infinity War.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:19 am
Hold the door!

Post Re: Wandavision Thread- “We Interrupt This Program”
The episodes are too short! I need more.

It was nice to have a plot episode but wished it had more Wanda and Vision in it.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:04 pm
Extraordinary

Eh. I thought this was the worst episode. Felt weird to kinda have it explicitly show what's going on for the whole episode as opposed to sprinkling this throughout the series.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:10 pm
Forum General

As much as I've been enjoying this show I believe this was the episode they needed to hook the casuals. Sure I could have done with more Wanda and Vision in it, but seeing the layers finally being pulled back really worked IMO.

This episode had some pretty great moments too like the snap opening and Zombie Vision which was very creepy and effective eventhough it was pretty much a jump scare.

Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:46 am
Rachel McAdams Fan

I loved this episode and I can't wait to see where the rest of the series goes.

Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:45 am
Profile YIM

Great episode, definitely feels like it will build to something cinematic now. Especially like where did Wanda get Vision's body after 5 years? Also, it kind of creates a great idea for a MCU show not explored "The Un-Snapped" Could have a weird 4400/ Twilight Zone type of vibe to it. Like can you get unsnapped into oncoming traffic, what if you were in a plane when you were snapped? Dealing with people remarried, death, could be a fun idea for a limited series event.

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:

Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:14 pm
KJ's Leading Idiot

Yes I loved this episode as well and even though it was expected from what we know the reveals are dealt really well and Kat Dennings is back :thumbsup:

Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:32 pm
100% That Bitch

yassssssssssssssssss

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:56 pm
The Kramer

She recast Pietro? :funny:

The tone of this episode was a little off with all the jumping back and forth. Also didn’t really need Asshole Sword Agent Who Is Probably Hydra.

Still very good though. Can’t wait to see grungy 90s next week.

Also think the neighbor is the real villain. She is exploiting Wanda’s grief for her own plan , which probably involves Vision as well.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:48 am
Indiana Jones IV

She recast Pietro! Is this the start of bringing mutants into the MCU?

The commercial was great too. "Lagos, for when you make a mess you didn't mean to", referencing the opening scene of Captain America: Civil War, which took place in Lagos.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:00 am
Forum General

This show is great. I've loved all 5 episodes so far and can't wait for the 90's I assume/hope is coming next week. I had no idea who was at the door. Pretty awesome.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:18 am
Profile WWW
100% That Bitch

Yassss daddy Evan Peters is baaaack

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:46 am
Forum General

Post Re: Wandavision Thread- “On A Very Special Episode”
Man Evan Peters coming into picture means huge things are about to happen IMO. They can pretty much do anything now in the MCU and I would not be suprised if we saw other Foxverse X-Men make an appearance at some point.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:22 pm

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:

Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:37 pm

I'm not saying that single shot justifies 71.3 billion dollars. But Wandavision probably has just changed the world of Television as we know it, probably since the first time since switching to HD. I take that back, probably since the first streaming TV show. But still, this is exciting, and I don't think you could have come up with a more simple, yet perfect way to bring Fox into MCU

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:

Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:52 pm
Hold the door!

It’s always too short with this show. The hybrid fake world/real world structure worked much better than the one or the other structure of the first 4 episodes. The twins growing up so fast actually is super creepy lol. I wonder how long before they reveal
Spoiler: show
Agnes is actually Agatha Harkness and Wanda is being controlled by Mephisto lol.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:51 pm
The Kramer

Does this mean Days of Future Past is canon? Would be hilarious if Captain Marvel and Dark Phoenix actually were happening side by side in the multiverse just like in Hollywood.

Also, who does SWORD call in to help? I figure we are due for a Hawkeye appearance given that he's the only Avenger left that she liked. But I keep thinking of Dr Strange .. and while I highly doubt we see Benedict there’s a strong possibility that Mordo shows up to try and stop this sorceress right? The bill comes due.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:00 pm
Hold the door!

Clearly the multiverse is how they intend to ultimately top Endgame’s level of epic ness. Who knows which version of Quicksilver Peters is playing, he may not even be Quicksilver, he could be an impostor.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next