Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 790 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 What are you watching right now? 
New Server, Same X

Post Re: What are you watching right now?
Rob Lowe really took a swing like once a TV season for years until he finally got something long term. Good for him.

Speaking of Danson, he's coming back again. He seriously has to have the most TV series of anyone else, right? Hit or miss, he just keeps going.

Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:47 pm
Star Trek XI

Trying to catch up with The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and after all this drama this week, might have to start Vanderpump Rules soon too :blink:

Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:47 pm
Keeping it Light

stuffp wrote:
Yeah, it's a bit of a different kind of season for You, they're keeping it fresh and I enjoy it.

Not a fan of the second of the season, got all a bit too crazy for me, mostly about how they felt the need to paint Joe as crazy. They clearly ran out of ideas with the concept, wished it would have ended on a higher note. I guess I will check the start of a new season if comes around, it still has some goodwill for the first 3.5 seasons which are very good.

Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:24 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

I watched the entire first season of "Vanderpump Rules" the other weekend and it was hugely entertaining and addicting lol.

I watched the second season of "Carnival Row" more out of pure fascination than anything else. I've never seen a show that expensive looking and with so much star power fly so under the radar - it seriously looked pricier than most Marvel movies. I'm so curious as to what the final budget was as it was notoriously affected by COVID and went through multiple reshoots and stops in production (the first season aired four years ago).

Also finished "Wolf Pack." Man I love Sarah Michelle Gellar but this show was atrocious and used her badly. The teens were all so uninteresting and I hated them. Sadly because I'm a SMG devotee I'd watch a second season but I hope it gets canceled so she can do something more worthy of her talent during her comeback tour.

Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:53 pm
Profile YIM
Rachel McAdams Fan

I also watched the entire first season of "Swarm" over the weekend which was hilarious and thrilling. Dominique Fishback is a force.

Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:19 pm
Profile YIM
Star Trek XI

thompsoncory wrote:
I watched the entire first season of "Vanderpump Rules" the other weekend and it was hugely entertaining and addicting lol.

I probably will not catch up with the Beverly Hills housewives as there’s sooo many cities at this point and I’ve heard with BH gets pretty stale at one point but I’m excited to watch VPR with the scandal going on! If you ever want to watch one of the RH franchises I really suggest Salt Lake City which I just finished season 1 of, insane and so much insanity going on behind the scenes (Jen Shah gets arrested ON CAMERA and Mary who’s been accused of running a cult out of her church come to mind)

Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:21 pm
Devil's Advocate

Shack wrote:
South Park's season premiere (Kanye inspired) was pretty good all around, the episode after with Prince Harry was more standard but the whole Respect Our Privacy! thing was still funny.

Still waiting for that Musk episode, but the ChatGPT one was great!

Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:26 pm
Devil's Advocate

American Auto - not bad, the dialog is fast moving and trying to be high IQ like they think they made this show for HBO or something, but almost doesn't fit the ridiculous plots. I can live with fake Kathryn Hahn but fake Andy Bernard is a near show ruiner. Kind of gives me the vibe of a comedy that gets better after season 1 vibe so I might keep watching.

Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:02 pm
The Kramer

Netflix's anime Scott Pilgrim apparently got ALL of the original cast from the movie back. Wow that must have cost a fortune. Can't wait for it!

Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:35 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

I just finished "Daisy Jones and the Six" which got progressively better as it went along. I ugly cried at the finale. The last 15 minutes were incredibly moving.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:18 pm
Profile YIM
now we know

I just started watching Tulsa King. Excellent little series. Stallone is very convincing as a mobster, surely calling on his experience in Get Carter. It's well made and well written. It's not cheesy or awkward. It's Taylor Sheridan doing what he does well; making good TV with the backdrop/setting of horses and cowboy land, lol.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
On autopilot for the summer

Agreed he’s doing a cross of get carter and bullet to the head, I think this is better than both, though get carter was pretty bad. I’m going start watching rabbit hole, I hear good things

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:31 pm
Keeping it Light

Just started Tulsa King as well, only seen the first episode now, but pleasantly surprised I must say. Though I liked the trailer too, it didn't make me jump right at it and then reviews seemed to be kind of mixed maybe. But anyway, good start, looking forward to continue it.

Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:22 pm
The Kramer

Started up Married With Children. Pretty funny for an old show. The most dated part about it is that Al Bundy can afford a house and family on a lowly shoe store employee's salary. :funny:

Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:37 pm
now we know

Is anybody watching or has anyone watched Colin from Accounts? I'm up to episode four of what I expect to be six, and it's a fresh-feeling show. I like it quite a bit even if the overall story of hurting a dog and not just putting it down or denouncing ownership of it is a bit far-fetched.

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Wed May 03, 2023 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
Keeping it Light

I'd not heard of that show before.

I've started season 2 of From last week, it's wishy-washy, season 1 was mostly intriguing, but in season 2 the dialogue and story progression took a turn for the worse. Hope the next episodes get more exciting.

Sat May 20, 2023 7:11 pm
now we know

Not heard of it before but I just checked it out and From sounds cool.

FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Sun May 21, 2023 12:43 pm
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

Liked the first episode of Silo. A lot went down. Shame if Rashida Jones isn't in this that much cause she did great, but Rebecca Ferg isn't a bad replacement.

Thu May 25, 2023 11:52 pm
Devil's Advocate

Shack wrote:
Liked the first episode of Silo. A lot went down. Shame if Rashida Jones isn't in this that much cause she did great, but Rebecca Ferg isn't a bad replacement.

This hasn't really lived up to the first episode, need more mystery boxxing about the bigger picture and less her going around as sheriff interrogating murders.

Sun May 28, 2023 5:18 pm
Devil's Advocate

Didn't hate the Idol. Main issue is the Weeknd's acting and having a bit of Michael Jackson to his speaking that made it harder to buy the sexual energy between them. Lily-Rose Depp is super hot and good actress. I'll watch the second episode.

Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:13 pm
Devil's Advocate

I love Platonic so far. I might have to step away from my usual hot chick style and forum avatar this.

On the flipside Silo became one of the worst Apple shows I've seen, just turgid.

Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:02 am
New Server, Same X

Anyone watch The Other Two? Probably the most welcome surprise of the pandemic era is that this survived long enough to run for three seasons (hopefully more).

Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:30 am
New Server, Same X

With the Season 2 renewal combined with FOX's Season 1 replay, I caught up on Animal Control. It does feel like it's just derivative of all quirky single-camera ensemble workplace comedies since The Office, but... the characters are likeable for the most part. It's pleasant though not quite as funny as I want it to be. I'll keep going with it next season.

Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:30 pm
Wallflower

I recently watched the final season of Never Have I Ever, which was great.

I've been watching season 2 of The Lake. I really enjoy this show. Julia Stiles is great.

I've been keeping up with season 3 of The Other Two, but it kinda sucks. The first two seasons, especially the second, were really good. This season is just annoying.

Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:13 am
Dont Mess with the Gez

Up to Season 4 of Yellowstone. Dont know why i didnt try watch this earlier. Enjoying it overall.

What's your favourite movie summer? Let us know @

http://worldofkj.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85934

Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 790 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next