Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 790 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 32  Next
 What are you watching right now? 
Rachel McAdams Fan

Post Re: What are you watching right now?
Aside from episode 9 which was dull, "Them" was fucking great. A must-watch for horror fans. The performances were incredible and it was actually scary.

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:42 am
Profile YIM
Forum General

Watched the first two episodes of The Mosquito Coast which I guess is some new Apple show that I never even heard of, but I like Justin Theroux and Melissa George and so far its really solid and now I wish they would just drop all the episodes at once.

Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:06 pm
Star Trek XI

Finally gonna watch at least the first episode of season 4 of The Handmaid's Tale tonight, one of my favorite shows(if not my number 1 favorite)

Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:10 pm
Wallflower

I never finished The Mindy Project. Only got a couple episodes into Season 4. So I'm doing that now. Close to done with Season 4. I love it.

Thu May 06, 2021 3:32 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Magic Mike wrote:
I never finished The Mindy Project. Only got a couple episodes into Season 4. So I'm doing that now. Close to done with Season 4. I love it.

Whoa really? I got into Mindy because of your recommendation and I gobbled it long back. Even watched it twice :hahaha:

Thu May 06, 2021 5:05 am
Devil's Advocate

Saw the first episode of the Nevers. Pretty entertaining and well produced first episode. Definitely feels like Joss Whedon doing an HBO show. Another show he won't get to finish though as ironically this time he was the one who got cancelled.

Sat May 08, 2021 12:13 am
Forum General

I binged Jupiter's Legacy yesterday which I'm sure most people here have never even heard of but its basically a superhero show on Netflix and while its not on par with shows like The Boys, Doom Patrol or Umbrella Academy I still very much enjoyed it, especially for Josh Duhamel's performance and Leslie Bibb.

Sat May 08, 2021 8:01 am
Angels & Demons

About to start Shadow and Bone, then will get to Jupiter's Legacy

Sat May 08, 2021 8:55 pm
Forum General

I finally got around to finishing Vincenzo and wow what a ride. An amazing Korean Drama series and I wish more of their shows got more seasons because alot of them are great IMO.

Sun May 09, 2021 9:01 pm
The Kramer

I started Attack on Titan season 4 ... but I think I missed something, like the entire second half of season 3 (I hate when any show airs a 'season' in two parts ... just call it a new fucking season.) Had no idea what was going on lol. I'll go back for the episodes I missed, but it does kind of suck that I spoiled myself on the secret of the titans before Hystoria was ready to reveal it.

Mon May 10, 2021 2:50 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

Yikes. Yeah, that sucks. The second half of Season 3 reveals A LOT. I haven't started Season 4 yet (going to very soon now that it's finished), but I doubt the first episode spoiled EVERYTHING that's revealed and/or occurs during Season 3, Part 2, so you'll still probably be surprised by some of it.

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Mon May 10, 2021 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
The Kramer

The episode itself wouldn’t have spoiled much at all since I had no idea what was going on. I had just assumed that the reason for this is because I forgot what happened in the previous episodes rather than not seen them at all, so I looked at the last few episodes on wiki and that was what tipped me off about the third season being cut into two parts. It’s still fine though. The moment to moment action of the show is the appeal.

Tue May 11, 2021 1:52 pm
Forum General

I'm on Attack on Titan: Season 4 aswell and have like one episode to go, but man its definitely easy to get lost with this show because there are so many damn episodes.

I also binged Demon Slayer: Season 1 not too long ago which I ended up loving way more than I expected and now I can't wait for Season 2.

Currently I'm watching The Underground Railroad which I started yesterday and I'm actually really enjoying it despite it being another depressing, black opression show which I am getting a bit tired of, but I like the cast and Barry Jenkins direction is just stellar.

I'll try to finish the rest tomorrow though because now I want to binge both seasons of Love, Death & Robots since Season 2 just came out and I've heard nothing but great things about it.

Sat May 15, 2021 11:59 am
Don't Dream It, Be It

Dil, make sure to watch the Demon Slayer movie (Mugen Train) before starting Season 2 later this fall. It's a direct continuation of season one and connects to the beginning of season two.

I'm about to begin Arrow in the next week or two. I stopped by a yard sale the other day, bought an iron shelf and a couple DVDs, and the lady randomly gave me the first 4 seasons (unopened) of Arrow. I don't know anything about it besides it being a DC property that airs (aired?) on the CW, but might as well watch it now!

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Tue May 18, 2021 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
KJ's Leading Idiot

First four seasons are good for Arrow. It gets repetitive after that (well even before). Arrow finished it's run a few years back after season 8.

Tue May 18, 2021 1:18 pm
Rachel McAdams Fan

Just watched "Halston" which was fine but also rather dull and a non-event for a Ryan Murphy mini with an A-list star attached. Could have definitely been better.

Tue May 18, 2021 10:29 pm
Profile YIM
Forum General

Thanks for the heads up on that Demon Slayer movie Corpse and yeah I definitely won't be missing out on that. I'm just waiting for the official Dub to come out. I've also got caught up on some Mexican/Spanish shows that I missed when they first came out and I really enjoyed both The Innocent and Who Killed Sara?

Thu May 20, 2021 8:35 pm
Wallflower

Jack Sparrow wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:

Whoa really? I got into Mindy because of your recommendation and I gobbled it long back. Even watched it twice :hahaha:

Yeah I suck at finishing shows unless I binge them at once. When I have to wait for seasons I fall behind and don't always get back to them. I have so many unfinished shows. But once I got back into this I binged it really fast.

Tue May 25, 2021 2:21 am
On autopilot for the summer

I'll be finishing up all the network stuff this week: SVU, Blue Bloods, Bull, Chicago PD, Organized Crime and Top Chef. I have to say I've really enjoyed Christopher Meloni back and the different format took a bit to get used to but it's been a really solid show. I'm glad it got picked back up.

And I just watched Patrick Melrose. That was fucking fantastic. Anyone who enjoys Hugo Weaving as a villain, you'll think everything else he ever did was amateur hour compared to this. He is terrifying. Obviously Benedict Cumberbatch was incredible in it.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do next but I think it will be Narcos, Ozark, and Queen's Gambit.

Chippy wrote:
As always, fuck Thegun.

Chippy wrote:
I want to live vicariously through you, Thegun!

Sun May 30, 2021 1:05 pm
100% That Bitch

Lucifer season 5B. Welp they outdid themselves there, this a case of Netflix saving a show and running with it. Thank you Netflix.

Tongue Pop!

I kneel with Magnus.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:41 am
Wallflower

I'm on the third and final season of Divorce. I love this show. Wish the final season had more than six episodes.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:04 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Magic Mike wrote:
I'm on the third and final season of Divorce. I love this show. Wish the final season had more than six episodes.

I remember loving the first season but I never went back for Season 2 mostly because I stopped paying for HBO GO (its still called GO in Asia). Now that the series is finished I might check it out.

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:08 am
KJ's Leading Idiot

Mau wrote:
Lucifer season 5B. Welp they outdid themselves there, this a case of Netflix saving a show and running with it. Thank you Netflix.

Has the series finished or is there another season/part coming?

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:09 am
Waitress in LA

Has the series finished or is there another season/part coming?[/quote]

Season six is the final season

https://collider.com/lucifer-season-6-f ... ode-count/

Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:06 am
Wallflower

Jack Sparrow wrote:
Magic Mike wrote:

I remember loving the first season but I never went back for Season 2 mostly because I stopped paying for HBO GO (its still called GO in Asia). Now that the series is finished I might check it out.

You should. I think Season 2 might have been even better than the first.

Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 790 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 32  Next