Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Tony and Snrub Episode 2 - The Empire Strikes Back 
Site Owner

Post Re: Tony and Snrub Episode 2 - The Empire Strikes Back
dolcevita wrote:
-10 points for missing a vital part of my well-documented autobiography: I had a breast reduction when I was nineteen...

Oh don't worry, I'm sure it will find it's way into a sequel somehow, but I didn't know that either.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:55 am
Profile WWW
I just lost the game

Still didn't get me to laugh. Though I came close when I was in the ballpit.

:disgust:

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:12 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Korrgan wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
And, Mav and the Rainbow Chicks are learning their lesson for trying to infringe on our #1 status.

Why can't we all live in perfect harmony with unicorns and Master Chiefs? :( I mean, not every duo, of course. Z&T suck cock more than Jenna Jameson. What douchepricks. I mean just Tony & Snrub and the Rainbow Sisterz.

I'm sorry, but it was clearly stated that when Snrub and I joined forces that you would become our mortal enemies. It's just the way it has to be. I'm only disappointed that your duo has gone downhill... first you were a strong/solid twosome like us, but then you added Mr X. That was kind of cute because he was like your little toy poodle and you were still in the limelight. But then you guys added Maverikk to your duo, and now it's the Maverikk nation, which may also include you guys. The Rainbow Chicks are now completely irrelevant and hidden in the shadows behind Mavvy (he's just a large personality). It's really sad. :(

BTW, has anybody seen Mr X? I'd put him in a video, but I think it might be in poor taste with him being missing.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:31 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

A -10 from Dolce... a -2 from Archie... a "didn't get me to laugh" from Sommie?? Did you people not learn your lesson?

Keep in mind that Snrub and I have sole control of the visual KJ media right now. It would be wise to stay on our good side.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:37 pm
problem?

TonyMontana wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
And, Mav and the Rainbow Chicks are learning their lesson for trying to infringe on our #1 status.

Why can't we all live in perfect harmony with unicorns and Master Chiefs? :( I mean, not every duo, of course. Z&T suck cock more than Jenna Jameson. What douchepricks. I mean just Tony & Snrub and the Rainbow Sisterz.

I'm sorry, but it was clearly stated that when Snrub and I joined forces that you would become our mortal enemies. It's just the way it has to be. I'm only disappointed that your duo has gone downhill... first you were a strong/solid twosome like us, but then you added Mr X. That was kind of cute because he was like your little toy poodle and you were still in the limelight. But then you guys added Maverikk to your duo, and now it's the Maverikk nation, which may also include you guys. The Rainbow Chicks are now completely irrelevant and hidden in the shadows behind Mavvy (he's just a large personality). It's really sad. :(

Do you see a Mavericka Nation thingy in my sig? No, you don't. Only that slutface Ericka's part of his nation, I just like Maverikk. And for the thousandth time, Mr. X's not a Rainbow Sister. Get your facts straight, ho!

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:44 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Korrgan wrote:
Do you see a Mavericka Nation thingy in my sig? No, you don't. Only that slutface Ericka's part of his nation, I just like Maverikk. And for the thousandth time, Mr. X's not a Rainbow Sister. Get your facts straight, ho!

So, Mav is teamed up with Corpse... you are teamed up with Corpse... and Mr X is you and Corpse's puppy?

See... your duo is too confusing! It sounds like Corpse is just duo-ing up with everyone! Snrub and I would never do that to each other, we're tight, which is why we're #1. :thumbsup:

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:59 pm
Award Winning Bastard

TonyMontana wrote:
So, Mav is teamed up with Corpse... you are teamed up with Corpse... and Mr X is you and Corpse's puppy?

See... your duo is too confusing! It sounds like Corpse is just duo-ing up with everyone! Snrub and I would never do that to each other, we're tight, which is why we're #1. :thumbsup:

Delusions of grandeur! The Mavericka Nation is clearly #1. You're not even number 2 or 3. :funny:

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:17 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Maverikk wrote:
Delusions of grandeur! The Mavericka Nation is clearly #1. You're not even number 2 or 3. :funny:

To be honest, I don't even know what the Maverikk Nation is... I think it's some form of you, Corpse, Mr X, and Korrgan, but Korrgan says "no", so I'm totally lost. And why do you not have any Rainbow colors in your text?

Maybe you can point me to your podcast/YouTube show, or any KJ event that you guys have been involved in so I can get a better understanding of what Snrub and I are supposedly up against?

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:38 pm
problem?

I just had fond memories of forming the Rainbow Sisterz. :) I had the idea of putting a pic of a rainbow in my sig, in support of bringing back gradient (aka rainbow) text to KJ, and wanted to get Ericka in on it, and she thought it'd be cool to call ourselves something, and the Rainbow Sisterz were formed. It was spontaneous and of-the-moment. No forced, mechanical and awkward interview process with lots of disappointed people.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:45 pm
Award Winning Bastard

TonyMontana wrote:
To be honest, I don't even know what the Maverikk Nation is... I think it's some form of you, Corpse, Mr X, and Korrgan, but Korrgan says "no", so I'm totally lost. And why do you not have any Rainbow colors in your text?

Maybe you can point me to your podcast/YouTube show, or any KJ event that you guys have been involved in so I can get a better understanding of what Snrub and I are supposedly up against?

See, we ARE the event. That's why we are #1 and you have to try all of these desperate ploys to try to gain our superstar status. We are like Bennifer, only 100 times more interesting and influential. We have a better name, too. We aren't just a duo, we are a POWER DUO.

Ericka and I are the Mavericka Nation. She's the heart, I'm the soul. The combination is so powerful that it could spontaneously combust at any moment!

Korrgan is our friend and confidant, and Mr. X is her ever persistant little bitch, begging for whatever scraps that she'll give him. (where's he been, by the way?) They aren't part of our dynamic duo. They are friends. Ericka and Korrgan are a part of their own sisterhood, the Rainbow Sisterz, of which I am not a member, just a fan.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:54 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

TonyMontana wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

BTW, has anybody seen Mr X? I'd put him in a video, but I think it might be in poor taste with him being missing.

I miss him :tears:

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:45 pm
New Server, Same X

:thumbsdown:

Seriously.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:03 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

Korrgan + I = Rainbow Sisterz
Maverikk + I = Mavericka Nation

Easy math Tony! The objectives of both are totally different of course. And again, you and Snrub should take me up on my challenge, remember it!?

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

More simple:

Dick-E + I = Irate X

:mad:

Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:16 pm
Squee

Hmm... that was missing something.

What was it... hmmmmm... :-k

Oh yeah, humor.

:glare:

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:39 am
Vagina Qwertyuiop

Squee wrote:

Oh yeah, humor.

That's one hell of an audition for a part in Episode 3, Squee.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:43 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Snrub wrote:
Squee wrote:

Oh yeah, humor.

That's one hell of an audition for a part in Episode 3, Squee.

He's still bumming about episode #1 in which he was burned badly. The Community of Squee just hasn't been the same since, and I don't believe he has given out 1 patented Squee hug for months.

I actually feel kind of bad for him.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:16 pm
Extraordinary

:lol: I dug it

I'm anticipating Episode 3 :thumbsup:

Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2