Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub 
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Post The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub
The Search for Tony's KJ "partner".

Job description: Similar to the Rainbow Sisters (Korrgan and Corpse) and torrino and zingaling, we will form a partnership. We will be cuter, funnier, smarter, and will form a tighter bond. We will be a manufactured super group like the world has not seen since NSYNC hit the scene.

Experience required: Must be able to type at least one complete sentence. Spelling correctly is optional. Can not be in an existing super duo on KJ as these people will become our mortal enemies.

Hiring process:

#1. Application stage (Jan 10th - Jan 12th). Post within this thread to sign up. Only serious candidates will be considered. The sign up stage will last until midnight EST on Saturday, Jan 12th. CLOSED

#2. Preliminary Investigation (by special guest Montana PI) (Jan 13th - Jan 20th) Montana PI will complete a preliminary investigation/background check of the applicants. COMPLETED

#3. Interview stage (Jan 21st - Jan 28th) - A quick set of very easy questions to determine our compatibility. COMPLETED

#4. Selection stage - (Jan 28th -Jan 31st) - I will need a couple days to analyze all the data and select my new KJ partner. COMPLETED

#5. Announcement of the winner (Feb 1st) - The winner will be announced. Those not selected will received a personal letter, so nobody will go gome empty handed and there are no losers. SNRUB WINS!

Dates are not subject to change, unless I change them - which I did.

BONUS BANNERS, NON-APPLICANTS

The final list of candidates:
RonBurgandy
Snrub
MikeQ
Baba
Mr X
Joe
Lorry Hal
Jujubee
Munkatouille
Loyalfromlondon
Ripper
Michael
Minneapple
Insomniacdude
Gullimont
Demandred
Rod
The Dark Shape
Be.redy
Getluv
Dr Lecter

Last edited by TonyMontana on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 23 times in total.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:48 pm
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

Post Re: NOW HIRING! Become my KJ "partner". Apply within.
hmmm share the same likes as Tony's taste in the 360 and games but unfortunately isnt as extreme as him. I think Filmo and Tony would be a great team or maybe even Rev + Tony that are the total opposite

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:50 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Roid wrote:
hmmm share the same likes as Tony's taste in the 360 and games but unfortunately isnt as extreme as him.

I'm an equal opportunity employer, so I have to pretend to accept applications from those that don't know an Xbox from the Phantom. So, even if you didn't like video games at all, you would still get a job interview.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:58 pm
Leader of the Pack

Tony Montana and Ron Burgundy... The ultimate suave, sexy, handsome, smooth talking, badass duo...
That's all that needs to be said :cool:

Oh shit, I forgot a complete sentence. :|

Last edited by Viper Rodgers on Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:18 pm
Vagina Qwertyuiop

Dear TonyMontana,

I'm writing in response to the KJ Partner position you advertised on World of KJ.

I'm a member of KJ with more than 5 years worth of experience of posting on the site. In the past I have had formal partnerships with Ripper, Timothy and Rod, each with varying levels of success, intimacy and intimacy success.

While I have often considered myself a "lone wolf" on the KJ boards, I believe I am ready to branch out and find an equal partner with whom I can giggle and share wacky new font styles. I am also looking to update my signature with a more prestigious proclamation, such as: "Proud Partner of TonyMontana", or "Leader of the TonyMontana/Snrub Equal Partnership".

I have references on request and more than two examples of instances when I have been sober enough to write full sentences. Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Snrub

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:20 pm
The French Dutch Boy

I'm signing up!

I am able to type a complete sentence. As a bonus, I can spell, too. AND I own an Xbox.

Peace,
Mike

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:22 pm
The Original

Roid wrote:
hmmm share the same likes as Tony's taste in the 360 and games but unfortunately isnt as extreme as him. I think Filmo and Tony would be a great team or maybe even Rev + Tony that are the total opposite

I want to eat Tonys dog...not to be his partner. I think its more intresting when I and Tony have that strange relationship....not partnership!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:46 pm
Commander and Chef

We've been a team before. We should be a team again.

I would call us the Banger Brothers!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Draughty

Snrub wrote:
Dear TonyMontana,

I'm writing in response to the KJ Partner position you advertised on World of KJ.

I'm a member of KJ with more than 5 years worth of experience of posting on the site. In the past I have had formal partnerships with Ripper, Timothy and Rod, each with varying levels of success, intimacy and intimacy success.

While I have often considered myself a "lone wolf" on the KJ boards, I believe I am ready to branch out and find an equal partner with whom I can giggle and share wacky new font styles. I am also looking to update my signature with a more prestigious proclamation, such as: "Proud Partner of TonyMontana", or "Leader of the TonyMontana/Snrub Equal Partnership".

I have references on request and more than two examples of instances when I have been sober enough to write full sentences. Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Snrub
Don't forget your 75" Butler and other perks from living in a more well off country than the U.S. Maybe you could even sign Tony up for one of those one laptop per child deals.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

God, I hope I get the job. I will remain in full ninja costume, patiently waiting for a response.

:ninja:

Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Orphan

I'll apply. I totally love Tony's avatar and thus would like to join forces :D :)

Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:44 pm
College Boy Z

FILMO or Snrub.

I think we should have gang wars, yo.

Z&T vs. The Rainbow Sisters

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:00 pm
Extra on the Ordinary

Are there any benefits?

Best Actress 2008

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:10 pm
Profile WWW
The Wall

Rod wrote:
Are there any benefits?

His dog gets to hump your leg once a day. :thumbsup:

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:11 pm
Profile WWW
child of the 80's

Is Tony looking for a fling behind his wife's back? Don't ya worry, I aren't gonna tell anyone :thumbsup:

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

This may be innapropriate, but I have to say this is one hell of a sexy group so far. :wub2:

I'll accept applications for a little while longer, as I know it takes the internet a while to reach way off foreign countries, and those people may be unaware that opportunity is knocking.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:26 pm
llegó a la casa vía marítima

I'd love to be your "partner".

*sends in application*

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:51 pm
Forum General

Tony, I know you're only going to consider me because you have to consider SOMEONE female to fit the equal opportunities bill. I can't believe you are so sexist! You know what? I wouldn't want to partner with you anyway! Who would want to team up with someone like that?

But just to keep you fair, I will remain in the race. But I will take no enjoyment from it.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:52 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

I would like to NOT apply for this.

Thank you.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:12 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

jujubee wrote:
Tony, I know you're only going to consider me because you have to consider SOMEONE female to fit the equal opportunities bill. I can't believe you are so sexist! You know what? I wouldn't want to partner with you anyway! Who would want to team up with someone like that?

But just to keep you fair, I will remain in the race. But I will take no enjoyment from it.

Well, I won't say that you have an advantage by being female, but I did buy a pair of matching sexy french maid costumes for the winner and me to wear.

But, you'll be happy to know that I'm going to keep this as logical and analytical as possible. So, if I end up having to look at Joe's hairy chest in the outfit because he ends up being the most logical choice, then I will suffer through that. Having breasts will not help or hurt you in this contest.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:17 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Updated the hiring process. It should be noted that nothing will be too time consuming, nor will it involve a lot of thought or writing on your part. This is not an essay contest. However, that does not mean that it won't be brutally invasive and unpleasant.

#1. Application stage (Jan 10th - Jan 12th). Post within this thread to sign up. Only serious candidates will be considered. The sign up stage will last until midnight EST on Saturday, Jan 12th.

#2. Psychological and drug testing (Jan 13th - Jan 16th) A few psych questions to determine how crazy you are. It should be noted that being full blown crazy will not disqualify you. Also included will be a drug test, although like the psych test, being a drug addict will not disqualify you. Remember that drug addicts and crazy people can be highly entertaining.

#3. Interview stage (Jan 17th - Jan 21st) - A quick set of very easy questions to determine our compatibility. If you've ever seen the classic game show the Match Game or the Newlywed Game, the questions will largely be like something you'd find on these shows.

#4. Selection stage - (Jan 22nd -Jan 23rd) - I will need a couple days to analyze all the data and select my new KJ partner.

#5. Announcement of the winner (Jan 24th) - The winner will be announced. Those not selected will receive a personal letter of thanks from me via PM, so nobody will go gome empty handed and there are no losers.

Dates are not subject to change, unless I change them.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:19 am
KJ's Leading Pundit

I, Munkatouille, have officially revoked my previous comment of not applying for this.

I, Munkatouille, have officially announced that I am applying for this.

I apply.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:25 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Munkatouille wrote:
I, Munkatouille, have officially revoked my previous comment of not applying for this.

I, Munkatouille, have officially announced that I am applying for this.

I apply.

Interesting... going for the crazy angle early on in the application process. Well played, Chippy.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:29 am
Draughty

This is like American Idol. Maybe you should encourage them to lip sync to some song and put it on youtube as part of the selection process.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:31 am
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Archie Gates wrote:
This is like American Idol. Maybe you should encourage them to lip sync to some song and put it on youtube as part of the selection process.

Well, I have to be careful here. I don't want to do anything too embarrassing to the contestants because one will end up being part of this dynamic duo. How dynamic would we be if there is a youtube video floating around with my partner lip syncing to the latest Hannah Montana song?

So, unlike Idol, I will work hard not to embarrass the contestants... no group songs or being forced to go to the Fantastic Four movie premiere and then being forced to pretend like they enjoyed it.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next