Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next
 The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub 
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Post Re: Tony and ???? - The search for my KJ soulmate
INTERVIEW #6: Joe

#1. If selected, would you proudly display the above banner in your signature? And do you view yourself as day or night?
#2. Would you promise not to join any other duo, even if both of the Rainbow Sisterz or Zingaling and torrino try to seduce you?
#3. Montana PI expressed concern that I would injure your lone wolf renegade status. Could you handle being part of a duo, and not being always off on your own stirring things up?

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to reading your reply.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:18 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

INTERVIEW #7: WindWaker

#1. Would you proudly tattoo the above on Mr X's behind and/or display it in your signature?
#2. Are you applying because you truly want to team up with me, and you have no desire to be in any other duo?
#3. With you being a diehard Zelda fan, would it bother you that I have never touched a Zelda game and that I really don't know Link from Zelda? Could we still make this duo work, despite that?

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:24 pm
New Server, Same X

TonyMontana wrote:
INTERVIEW #5: Mr X

#1. If selected, would your proudly tatoo the above graphic on your buttocks and/or place it in your signature?
#2. Would you vow to not enter into any other duos while we are partnered?
#3. Montana PI sent me a message saying he just uncovered new evidence on you... he says you were once married to the competition - one of the Rainbow Sisterz! Is this true? If so, how will you juggle this delicate matter, being that our mission will be to replace them as KJ's coolest duo?

I look forward to hearing your responses to these tough questions.

#1. If I had to choose, the ass tattoo would be aces. Butt, since I'm afraid of needles, the sig tattoo would be just as aces. Maybe even deuces. And it's also far more do-able. Just like me.

#2. Any duo entering would strictly be for spying, so that we could better our own duo. We wouldn't want some amateur duo outduoing our own duo, duo we? No, of course not.

#3. It is true, but you need not worry. Once we emerge as KJ's Next Top Duo, I won't even remember her name. Was it Corgan? Korrpse? Heck, I don't know, I'm a part of KJ's greatest duo ever! I don't need to remember any names!

Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:42 pm
problem?

TonyMontana wrote:
#3. Montana PI sent me a message saying he just uncovered new evidence on you... he says you were once married to the competition - one of the Rainbow Sisterz! Is this true? If so, how will you juggle this delicate matter, being that our mission will be to replace them as KJ's coolest duo?

Once? He still is!

And no duo will ever top the Rainbow Sisterz. Never, ever.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:00 pm
New Server, Same X

Korrgan wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

Once? He still is!

Right! :baba:

I mean... what? Who are you? I don't remember anything!

:|

Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:19 pm
No Wire Tampons!

I hope ours looks like a romantic comedy poster, Tony.
A romantic comedy with GUNS and SEX and AWESOME and other stuff.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
Don't Dream It, Be It

X-Man wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

Once? He still is!

You cheat!? :(

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:43 pm
Profile WWW
Orphan

TonyMontana wrote:
INTERVIEW #6: Joe

#1. If selected, would you proudly display the above banner in your signature? And do you view yourself as day or night?
#2. Would you promise not to join any other duo, even if both of the Rainbow Sisterz or Zingaling and torrino try to seduce you?
#3. Montana PI expressed concern that I would injure your lone wolf renegade status. Could you handle being part of a duo, and not being always off on your own stirring things up?

Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to reading your reply.

1. Yes, I would very proudly display that banner in my sig. It's astonishing in it's magnificence :) I view myself as both day and night. It's a complexity you will get to appreciate if I am deemed worthy.

2. I do promise. If I was part of a duo with you, there simply would be no reason, logical or illogical, for me to join another duo because it would be a step down in too many ways to elaborate.

3. I have tired of my lone wolf status. It is time for a change and you're the perfect antidote , the perfect solution to the problem. Not only that, together we could create a duo of such utmost perfection knowledgeable in all things ranging from video games to the animal kindgom to the wondrous world of direct-to-DVD cinema :D

To conclude, I would like to thank-you for your time and look forward to hearing from you in the near future. :)

Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:49 pm
problem?

Corpse wrote:
X-Man wrote:
Korrgan wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

Once? He still is!

You cheat!? :(

We have an open relationship. I can do things with Jason Statham and Stephen Colbert, and he can look at pictures of chicks in their bras. I think it's a fair compromise.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:25 pm
Don't Dream It, Be It

:thumbsup: Though my "payoff" doesn't quite measure up. :(

“Gods are great ... but the heart is greater. For it is from our hearts they come, and to our hearts they shall return.”
“We were like gods at the dawning of the world, & our joy was so bright we could see nothing else but the other.”
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
“You have to pretend you get an endgame. You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.”
"Paper is dead without words / Ink idle without a poem / All the world dead without stories."

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
New Server, Same X

Korrgan wrote:
We have an open relationship. I can do things with Jason Statham and Stephen Colbert, and he can look at pictures of chicks in their bras. I think it's a fair compromise.

More than a fair compromise!

lol she thinks that's fair! Sucks to be her!

Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:39 pm
llegó a la casa vía marítima

TonyMontana wrote:
INTERVIEW #7: WindWaker

#1. Would you proudly tattoo the above on Mr X's behind and/or display it in your signature?
#2. Are you applying because you truly want to team up with me, and you have no desire to be in any other duo?
#3. With you being a diehard Zelda fan, would it bother you that I have never touched a Zelda game and that I really don't know Link from Zelda? Could we still make this duo work, despite that?

1. I'd gladly display it in my sig.
2. I want to become a more established memeber of this wonderful site, and teaming up with someone as well-respected and funny as you would be the perfect way to do so. So yes, I truly want to team up with you, and I have no desire to be part of any other duo.
3. I'm not really a die hard Zelda fan, I'm just a fan. So, no problem there.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:03 am
problem?

I want a kyootsy, haha funneh banner! Ttooonnyyy!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:05 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

INTERVIEW #8: jujubee

#1. I realize it is tough to be one of the few woman in this competition, so I have tailored a graphic to demonstrate that I am sensitive to a woman's point of view, and reflects that we would be uniting genders through our partnership. If selected, will you proudly display this graphic in your signature?
#2. Will you promise not to enter into any other duo while we are partnered?
#3. While this is very rare, I sometimes get drunk and say inappropriate things. I also can not guarantee that I won't remove my pants while we are working together. Will you promise not to sue me if we partner and I do something that I don't think through?

Thank you for your time and application. I look forward to hearing your reply.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:08 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Mr X, Joe, and Wind Waker... I have extensively studied all of your answers. They are currently being tabulated at the TonyMontana Institute for Technology and Stuff for further study, but my early gut reaction was very good to all three. I thank you for your time, and you will receive further instruction when all interviews are complete.

To the Rainbow Sisterz...

Korrgan, I will put you in line for a banner right behind Roid. I can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do. I feel bad enough that we will soon be putting you out of a job, so hopefully a banner will be a step in the right direction to you forgiving me and my eventual partner.

Corpse... I thank you for the valuable information about Mr X. At this point I can't determine if Mr X's close personal bond with you is a good thing, or a bad thing, so I have forwarded that info to the home office for my team of scientists to review.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:41 am
Forum General

TonyMontana wrote:
INTERVIEW #8: jujubee

#1. I realize it is tough to be one of the few woman in this competition, so I have tailored a graphic to demonstrate that I am sensitive to a woman's point of view, and reflects that we would be uniting genders through our partnership. If selected, will you proudly display this graphic in your signature?
#2. Will you promise not to enter into any other duo while we are partnered?
#3. While this is very rare, I sometimes get drunk and say inappropriate things. I also can not guarantee that I won't remove my pants while we are working together. Will you promise not to sue me if we partner and I do something that I don't think through?

Thank you for your time and application. I look forward to hearing your reply.

1. While I would be ashamed to have something so girly in my signature, if it would mean showing my support for better gender relations on KJ, I would definitely do it. Also because that dog is the cutest thing ever. I want to squish it and kiss it and hug it and take it home forever!

2. I disapprove of all duos that do not currently contain the name Montana in them. They should all rot in hell.

3. Are you secretly a billionaire? If not, you have nothing to worry about.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:54 am
Town Bike

Puppy!

Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:16 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

jujubee wrote:
1. While I would be ashamed to have something so girly in my signature, if it would mean showing my support for better gender relations on KJ, I would definitely do it. Also because that dog is the cutest thing ever. I want to squish it and kiss it and hug it and take it home forever!

2. I disapprove of all duos that do not currently contain the name Montana in them. They should all rot in hell.

3. Are you secretly a billionaire? If not, you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you for your sincere answers, they are being fed into the home office computer and being examined as we speak.

Oh, and I should have mentioned the signature banners are negotiable. We can un-girl yours a bit, should you be selected. These are only initial rough drafts. I expect the final one will be more refined than any of these.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:47 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

minneapple wrote:
Puppy!

I'm sensing you want the puppy in your forthcoming banner?

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Site Owner

I'll happily take a shot at designing a banner for you and the winner Tony, anything to aid in the greatness of the eventual duo.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

INTERVIEW #9: ChipMunky (or whatever he's calling himself these days)

#1. If chosen, will you proudly display the above graphic in your signature to show off our powerful alliance?
#2. Do you promise to not join any other group or duo (except the gaming clique) while employed as a member of this super duo?
#3. Montana PI mentioned that you lately tend to have an abrasive style and like to tick people off sometimes. If selected, would you be able to fight the good fight (becoming the number 1 duo at KJ) without pissing people off as much? And would being selected, and being part of a duo cramp your style, which like Joe is more of a renegade/loner style?

Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to hearing your reply.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:54 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Eagle wrote:
I'll happily take a shot at designing a banner for you and the winner Tony, anything to aid in the greatness of the eventual duo.

I will happily take you up on that offer... you are the man at graphic design! :thumbsup:

Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:56 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

INTERVIEW #10: loyalfromlondon

#1. If chosen, would you be able to find space in your signature to proudly display the above graphic?
#2. Would you at least be willing to take the time to learn what an Xbox is, and to apologize to your little nephew for getting him a PS3?
#3. Like Montana PI mentioned, I do worry that all these visits to the wilderness and third world countries is going to get you killed. If we entered this duo, would you promise to try and not get yourself killed? I'm not asking that you stay inside wearing a football helmet like I do - I'm just asking that if somebody says, "hey you want to go get drunk and taunt the polar bears at the zoo?" that you think of me and say "no".

Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:51 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

TonyMontana wrote:
INTERVIEW #9: ChipMunky (or whatever he's calling himself these days)

#1. If chosen, will you proudly display the above graphic in your signature to show off our powerful alliance?
#2. Do you promise to not join any other group or duo (except the gaming clique) while employed as a member of this super duo?
#3. Montana PI mentioned that you lately tend to have an abrasive style and like to tick people off sometimes. If selected, would you be able to fight the good fight (becoming the number 1 duo at KJ) without pissing people off as much? And would being selected, and being part of a duo cramp your style, which like Joe is more of a renegade/loner style?

Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to hearing your reply.

#1. Hell yes.
#2. Hell yes.
#3. Hell yes.

Thank you for YOUR time!

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:35 pm
No Wire Tampons!

Why is Loyal and Montana P.I in The Golden Compass?
I did not see this scene. Stupid bladder.

I also should add i hate how low i am on this list.

Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 23  Next