Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next
 The search for my KJ soulmate is complete... Tony and Snrub 
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

Post Re: Tony and ???? - The search for my KJ soulmate
your dogs missing the trademark moustache

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:23 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Roid wrote:
your dogs missing the trademark moustache

My dog doesn't have a moustache. You must be confusing him with Montana PI. I realize there is a similarity, but I assure you this isn't a Clark Kent/Superman type thing... my dog assured me of this.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:42 pm
i break the rules, so i don't care

tony, if u choose me, i will re-buy a 360 and take scandalous photos of me playing with myself.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:48 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

INTERVIEW #2: SNRUB

#1. If selected, will you be willing to place the above graphic in your signature? Does it bother you that your name is in slightly smaller font than mine?
#2. Your attempt to annoy Squee was noted earlier, and I thank you for that. Will you continue to only annoy other duos, and to never become a member of another while we are partners?
#3. Montana PI expressed concerns that you could be viewed by others as being funnier than me. If selected, would you promise to be slightly less funny, while still being entertaning enough to not embarrass me?

Thank you for your application, I look forward to hearing your responses.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:52 pm
Leader of the Pack

TonyMontana wrote:
INTERVIEW #1: RON BURGANDY

Proposed graphic, if chosen:

#1. If selected, will you be willing to place the above graphic in your signature? Is it ok that my name is in bigger font and on top?
#2. Will you vow to never become a member of the Community of Squee (or renounce membership if already in)? Will you also vow to never become a member of another duo while we are partners?
#3. If you are assisting me in a debate against the Rainbow Sisterz and your grandmother falls over and has a heart attack, will you continue to aid me in the debate, or leave to assist your fallen grandmother?

First off, i am honored to be the first interviewed in this extraordinary election for supreme duo. Second, i hope you like honesty in your candidate of choosing because my following answers are the unfiltered and daring truth. Third and finally, I am still waiting to recieve the pictures of Kate Beckinsale from Montana P.I. from his candid meeting with her.

1. NO! If this duo is to ever work, Mr. Montana, you must realize that i am not RonBurgandy, but RonBurgundy. I am named after the boldest color and finest wine. My many Emmys all have Burgundy beautifully engraved in gold. Besides the "almost" unforgivable spelling mistake, i find the graphic very appealing and surprisingly sexy. The font difference and placement is of no matter due to the fact that the image you found of me (god knows how...) is my personal favorite. My mustache and gleaming hair make that picture look good. People will finally be able to come and see how good i look!

2. During my first few months in the World of KJ, i admit, i had an unnatural crush on Squee. He had a mysterious aura surronding him that arroused my deepest and darkest fantasies. After one amazing text from the amazing Squee, i couldn't take it anymore and wrote a formal request to be part of the community of Squee. Hours went by and i waited by the computer, anxiously awaiting his reply. Later, his reply came and my heart was broken. He wrote the words i had hoped never to read...

Squee wrote:
Pfft, I don't even know who you are!

Squee wrote:
Well if you notice, people who don't even get invited have it in their signature.

Not very strict.

First, what kind of community does not know me, RonBurgundy!?! I am kind of a big deal, people know me... Second, How could any serious community let unknown non-members pose as members. GREAT ODEN'S RAVEN! Finally, i love the women and am a faithful party man, but still feel the world needs to be strict in some areas.
In conclusion, Squee lost the chance to gain a powerful and beautiful addition to his community and gained a life-long enemy. All other duos hold no importance to me...

3. Wow... Really going deep here. Well, ole Grandma Burgundy is a fighter and a saint. She has had heart problems in the past, but has never shown any signs of being near death. In fact, doctors say she has had many, many heart attacks, but since she is the strongest old girl around, didn't even notice. What i am getting to is that if she does actually have a heart attack that causes her to fall, it would have to be a big one. A one that big only happens about .0001% of the time. In being a man of means and importance i feel that .0001% is to small of a number to even consider worrying about. Therefore, i am 100% sure that, that will never happen and thereby am free to debate for hours on end without interruption.

Finally, like in any good interview, i feel it is always good to ask any questions i may have about the job. While i will not waste your time on such questions as "Have you ever done dealings with Wes Mantooth" or "Does the arsonist really have odd shaped feet?", but will ask you one "duo or not to duo" question.

If i am chosen, will my one true furry buddah love in life Baxter be allowed to interact, but hopefully not hump, your loyal, strong, and damn handsome canine?

Stay Classey,
RonBurgundy :shades:

Last edited by Viper Rodgers on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:21 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Mr Burgundy:

Thanks for the insanely quick reply and more articulate and creative answers than was really necessary! :thumbsup: It gives me a lot to think over.

Please allow me apologize for my spelling mistake. It's the alcohol. :drink: But, in my defense it was one of the main reasons I didn't require spelling as a requirement for the job. It will be corrected on the graphic very soon.

As for your question - and I do welcome questions - if Baxter can teach my dog to eat a whole wheel of cheese and poop in the refrigerator, I would be happy to get the two together!

Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:11 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

^^Is this better, Mr Burgundy?

Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:21 am
Leader of the Pack

I'll say! :yummy:

P.S. Baxter has since eaten an uncomprehendable 10 pounds of cheese stuffed pig intestines. Lets just say, Baxter and i had a expensive trip to the Whirlpool store the next day... Anyways, i had my spanish translator talk to him and he said only if he gets to go on Montana P.I.'s next stakeout. :watsup:

Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:35 am
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

INTERVIEW #3: MIKEQ

#1. If selected, will you be willing to place the above graphic in your signature? Will it bother you that your name is in slightly smaller font than mine?
#2. Will you be willing to renounce your membership within the Community of Squee if hired to be a part of this duo? Will you also promise to not enter into any other duos while we are together?
#3. If partnered, I worry that I'll bring your good name down. Would you be ok with never winning another "nicest poster" award?

Thank you for your application. I look forward to hearing your reply.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:59 am
i break the rules, so i don't care

I hope my banner isn't as ugly as that.

and i don't want to play dirty or anything, but why should you have to make concessions for RonBurgandy (really, such a original name, i wonder if i can find it in a dictionary of usernames for douches somewhere). you spelled his name wrong? BFD. tell him to get over it.

oh and Mike Q and Michael's turn to be defamed tomorrow. seriously Tony, like save yourself time on these character tests.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:14 am
Town Bike

TonyMontana! Is that* your dog as a puppy in the MikeQ banner? So cute!

*%#*$@&$@($%%P#@

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:24 am
Leader of the Pack

oh getluv... I don't know you well, but i do know this...

I want to be one you, i am not going to lie. :hump:

Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:00 am
Vagina Qwertyuiop

TonyMontana wrote:
INTERVIEW #2: SNRUB

#1. If selected, will you be willing to place the above graphic in your signature? Does it bother you that your name is in slightly smaller font than mine?
#2. Your attempt to annoy Squee was noted earlier, and I thank you for that. Will you continue to only annoy other duos, and to never become a member of another while we are partners?
#3. Montana PI expressed concerns that you could be viewed by others as being funnier than me. If selected, would you promise to be slightly less funny, while still being entertaning enough to not embarrass me?

1. I'm tempted to put that graphic in my signature whether I'm selected or not. And yes, I'm very comfortable with the size of my name.
2. You have my word.
3. As the recent poster awards proved, you are much funnier than me - and most people (bar a pesky but small percentage) know it. I will do my best not to upstage or embarrass you.

Thank you for considering my application. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:25 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

INTERVIEW #4: bABA

#1. If hired into this poweful duo, would you proudly display the above in your signature?
#2. While employed in this super duo, would you agree not to become a member of another duo?
#3. Let's say we become this awesome two-some... what if we are going toe to toe with Z&T, and in order to take them down a notch it will involve a minor violation of the KJ rules? Will you still keep your eye on the prize, or will your admin status get in the way?

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:49 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Snrub wrote:
1. I'm tempted to put that graphic in my signature whether I'm selected or not. And yes, I'm very comfortable with the size of my name.
2. You have my word.
3. As the recent poster awards proved, you are much funnier than me - and most people (bar a pesky but small percentage) know it. I will do my best not to upstage or embarrass you.

Thank you for your clear, professional, and concise reply. :thumbsup:

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:51 pm
Vagina Qwertyuiop

TonyMontana wrote:
Snrub wrote:
2. You have my word.

So I have the job, right?

Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:53 pm
Commander and Chef

TonyMontana wrote:
INTERVIEW #4: bABA

#1. If hired into this poweful duo, would you proudly display the above in your signature?

While I would proudly wear that signature, if i may be so bold as to suggest a slightly different banner that may present Mr. Montana the way he should be presented.

A moment to explain. TonyMontana needs no armor. His body is so fine tuned, he can take a hundred bullets and he will still be left standing with nothing more than an itch.
No one is safe as Tony takes his fight head on and the few he misses, bABA with his eagle eyes latches on and takes them out. Indeed, no other duo (or even treo) could stand up to that. Sexy and Campy Pants? We do not need to display our names in the signature. We will (and are so famous) that our mere shadow is recognizable.

#2. While employed in this super duo, would you agree not to become a member of another duo?

As a camper, i have often worked alone and to provide support to those in need. When i commit to a team, I stay with the team. To betray a team is a dishonor us campers cannot live with. besides, any other duo would be incomparable.

#3. Let's say we become this awesome two-some... what if we are going toe to toe with Z&T, and in order to take them down a notch it will involve a minor violation of the KJ rules? Will you still keep your eye on the prize, or will your admin status get in the way?

Being an admin does not only allow me the power to do something, it also provides you with the power to ensure that no one would ever figure out if you did it. Bend a rule? No one needs to know.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
The French Dutch Boy

TonyMontana wrote:
INTERVIEW #3: MIKEQ

#1. If selected, will you be willing to place the above graphic in your signature? Will it bother you that your name is in slightly smaller font than mine?
#2. Will you be willing to renounce your membership within the Community of Squee if hired to be a part of this duo? Will you also promise to not enter into any other duos while we are together?
#3. If partnered, I worry that I'll bring your good name down. Would you be ok with never winning another "nicest poster" award?

1. That graphic is cool for the mere fact that you put: (a) A Habs logo on it, and (b) My favourite photo of your dog, when he was a pup. The whole "An American and a Canadian joining forces" theme is well done, especially at times like these. Our duo-status encompassing over two great countries is a great selling point.

Ultimately, I would be more than willing to place the above graphic in my signature and it does not bother me whatsoever that my name is in slightly smaller font.

2. I would be willing to renounce my membership within the Community of Squee. Sacrifices have to be made, and I can make them. I have no motivation to enter any other duos now or ever.

3. I have no need to worry about never winning another nicest poster award, because I haven't won any in the first place. I have never been crowned nicest poster here at KJ, and would be okay with never winning if I were in a terrific duo with you. That in itself would be reward enough.

Thank you for the opportunity. Cheers.

Peace,
Mike

Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:20 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

bABA wrote:

Your talent at graphic design has been noted... very nice work. It may even be better than mine.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:22 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

MikeQ. wrote:
1. That graphic is cool for the mere fact that you put: (a) A Habs logo on it, and (b) My favourite photo of your dog, when he was a pup. The whole "An American and a Canadian joining forces" theme is well done, especially at times like these. Our duo-status encompassing over two great countries is a great selling point.

Ultimately, I would be more than willing to place the above graphic in my signature and it does not bother me whatsoever that my name is in slightly smaller font.

2. I would be willing to renounce my membership within the Community of Squee. Sacrifices have to be made, and I can make them. I have no motivation to enter any other duos now or ever.

3. I have no need to worry about never winning another nicest poster award, because I haven't won any in the first place. I have never been crowned nicest poster here at KJ, and would be okay with never winning if I were in a terrific duo with you. That in itself would be reward enough.

Thank you for the opportunity. Cheers.

Peace,
Mike

Thank you for the responses, and specifically for offering to renounce the Community of Squee if hired! :thumbsup:

Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:25 pm
Arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!

what would a roid/tony banner look like just curious? Make me laugh or irritate me with one

Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:27 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Snrub wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:
Snrub wrote:
2. You have my word.

So I have the job, right?

Of the completed interviews to this point, you are definitely in the top 4.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:28 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

Roid wrote:
what would a roid/tony banner look like just curious? Make me laugh or irritate me with one

I begged you to apply, but you refused. :disgust:

However, being the nice guy that I am... I *may* do a hypothetical one to show you what could have been had you applied. Of course, it'll come after I've completed the ones for those that actually took the time to apply!

Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:30 pm
Undisputed WoKJ DVD King

INTERVIEW #5: Mr X

#1. If selected, would your proudly tatoo the above graphic on your buttocks and/or place it in your signature?
#2. Would you vow to not enter into any other duos while we are partnered?
#3. Montana PI sent me a message saying he just uncovered new evidence on you... he says you were once married to the competition - one of the Rainbow Sisterz! Is this true? If so, how will you juggle this delicate matter, being that our mission will be to replace them as KJ's coolest duo?

I look forward to hearing your responses to these tough questions.

Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:04 pm
Orphan

Can't wait for my interview! :yes: This is like waiting to be picked for Dodgeball back in grade school :P

Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 23  Next