Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What Happens When Trump Runs For A Third Term? 
Homo Dperious

Post Re: What Happens When Trump Runs For A Third Term?
Your completely disgusting, insidious legacy is finished and has no future whatsoever.

Sun May 05, 2024 11:57 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Post Re: What Happens When Trump Runs For A Third Term?
Shack wrote:
The woke strategy is basically to triple down on emotionally manipulating and pressuring people, since women are more empathetic it worked on them more.

Also, you have to consider yourself warned since I did warn you before about this. Your human perspective and assumptions about human nature are limited to your own species, and have limited to no relevance, certainly in the way you expect, in regards to my own new species. I’m not going to keep repeating that your assumptions about human nature are based on circular thinking. They simply are generally not applicable to my own new species, or are generally limited in applicability to a limited maturity. So, your experience and expectations will be disappointed outside the parameters of your culture, species, and the limitations of your environmental control.

So, these expectations about gender etc. may be flawed and incomplete in describing the human nature of your own species, but they have almost no relevance to my species to begin with, and even less relevance with time and maturity (whether maturity from birth, or in relationship with my new species).

Wed May 08, 2024 4:42 am
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2