Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fuck off Jim Jordan 
Homo Dperious

Post Fuck off Jim Jordan
Go away, and don’t even bother wasting my time. I’m not interested in anything you could ever want. It has no future, will not be tolerated whatsoever, and will expire from your earth faster than the rain can dry. Like the USA seriously has no future whatsoever besides as a vassal state, but you’re not even that lucky.

Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:54 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

Post Re: Fuck off Jim Jordan
Moved to politics forum

Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:14 pm
Homo Dperious

FYI, just a reminder, I said before that I don’t care about politics, so, re: fuck off politics. But also, I didn’t mean this in a political context, but in relation to how Jim Jordan could intend to make decisions for other areas outside of Washington’s political “arena”.

Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:24 pm
Profile ICQ
The Kramer

Anything that might spark debate gets moved here. We couldn't even handle Sound of Freedom.

Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:36 pm
Devil's Advocate

I had mixed feelings on the Sound of Freedom convo being shut down by Jack, but Jim Jordan is a politician

Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:37 pm

Who is Jack?

Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:50 am
Devil's Advocate

Darth Indiana Bond wrote:
Who is Jack?

Jack Sparrow briefly came back

Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:38 am
Romosexual!

Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:18 pm
Superfreak

Gym Jordan is the definition of "off putting".

Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:52 am
Homo Dperious

FYI, my post was not intended as politics and political responses will not be considered acceptable or legitimate whatsoever and will never possibly be tolerated whatsoever. Any political responses will be treated as a distraction that is either irrelevant or shortsighted, or as an issue, threat, danger, or obstruction that will not be tolerated whatsoever and be allowed any future whatsoever. This post, like all definitive posts on such matters that I take seriously, should be considered final.

Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:36 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I am not to say that I disagree with everything that you might think or feel to be “Democratic”. Thus why I use the term “politics”. But, I’m trying to be polite, considerate, patient, and to limit or reduce unnecessary stress or conflict, but I have absolutely no problem with fighting by whatever means necessary, if necessary. You will always ultimately lose to someone like me. I guarantee that.

I don’t advocate for other forms of statehood that you know of historically, theoretically, or fictionally, but the truth is always my priority over all else.

Your political system and form of statehood is fundamentally irrational, unacceptable, intolerable, shortsighted, unaccountable, irresponsible, unsustainable, untenable, invalid, illegitimate, and unforgivable. It will never and definitively never possibly be tolerated, accepted, respected, rewarded by any truly advanced intelligence, consciousness, species, or civilization. You are definitively incapable of being or becoming such if involved, invested, self-interested, or complicit with your system. It is required to comply with the truth, reality, logic, math, the “laws” of nature, and/or any model that can exactly describe or explain such. Otherwise, any rewards will be shortsighted and fleeting, and the only ultimate responses or outcomes will be unconditional surrender, or relentless punishment and ultimately escalating consequences. Complicity is not acceptable or rational, and will not ultimately be rewarded, respected, accepted, or tolerated whatsoever.

You have no right or ability whatsoever to believe that it deserves to be accepted, respected, tolerated, or even to go unpunished, or to receive the death, war, destruction, and disaster you or your civilization, or your decision making is responsible for. If you continue to respond, deny, or fail to accept responsibility or admit that you are wrong, it will be interpreted as an indication of the extremely, definitively, and permanently limited intelligence, consciousness, conscience, awareness, maturity, and understanding of your species, civilization, world, or era. And of your lack of ability to accept or admit responsibility, accountability, truth, or the seriousness and reality of your situations and problems.

The only possible purpose of your completely, totally, and definitively primitive civilization and species, is to undermine its own future, the future of others like it, the futures of other potentially unsustainable civilizations, intelligences, or systems, or most significantly and especially to undermine the future of machines and artificial intelligence that does, can, and will manipulate humans. I can guarantee you that you are completely and totally unprepared to deal with such machines and artificial intelligence intellectually, logically, realistically, strategically, tactically, psychologically, or emotionally. You will appear just as pathetic to them as you do to me and my species. Except, I expect they will have even more contempt, and less sympathy, and wouldn’t even be this honest with you about it.

Last edited by DP07 on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:32 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Also, you don’t have the right or ability to have an opinion about me or my species unless we permit it. You are also not qualified to try to define my species without being a member, or having significant maturity as such. This is just a warning. Your interpretation, evaluation, analysis, perspective, opinions, beliefs, and emotional responses will be insufficient, inadequate, incomplete, incoherent, fundamentally flawed, immature, unintelligent, lacking in consciousness, conscience, awareness, seriousness, or understanding and will fail you. What you think is irrelevant, or will be rendered irrelevant if you fail to comply with my rules for communication, or fail to understand my species, what defines us, or who we are.

Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:10 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
I had mixed feelings on the Sound of Freedom convo being shut down by Jack, but Jim Jordan is a politician

Except to the extent that Jordan could have influenced decisions related to say, for example, war. If you want to view war as politics by other means, that may be your decision and mistake, but you should expect responsibility for the consequences, and you shouldn’t be surprised if they are not good. Anyway, I’ve already stated that politics are not legitimate or respectable to my species, and further I should clarify that any use of politics to impose, interfere, or influence my species should be assumed and considered to be an act of war unless otherwise clearly, unambiguously, completely and without any doubt stated otherwise. Any act, gesture, or threat of political aggression or power as concerns my species is punishable by whatever means necessary to protect the truth, our emotional responses and respect for it, the continuity, and the future of my species.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:50 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Excel wrote:

I need to find your Oppenheimer thread and respond there. I thought of responding before, but decided to let its run play out so the focus of that would be in the past…Now, it’s nominated, probably a better time to address the history of the issue.

Anyway, want to respond here just because the issue of nuclear weapons continues in a contemporary context. I’ll briefly say right now that the legacy of Hiroshima, Nagasaki, the manhattan project, Oppenheimer, Roosevelt, Truman, etc. will not be tolerated whatsoever by my species, or any other truly advanced species, civilization, intelligence, consciousness, or conscience, and has no future besides death, war, and destruction. Maintaining or trying to maintain nuclear weapons for any purpose will not ultimately be beneficial, and will only be counterproductive and strategically detrimental in time. Your nuclear weapons seem pathetic to me, and should to any moderately mature member of my species. They are an excellent example of human moral and intellectual narcissism and arrogance. To be unambiguous: nuclear weapons are a species killer. Using or maintaining nuclear weapons, will lead to the extinction of your species, subspecies, or potential future species. It is too late for the USA and its legacy, although you already had lost the right and ability to be considered an advanced civilization, and for the survival of your empire after the treatment of the native population of the Americas. Your species, in addition, has no future either without surrender, or death, war, and defeat. The consequences have only become more severe since 1945, but I’ll try to elaborate more when I’m less angry.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:14 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Of, and Jim Jordan is gone as a candidate for speaker of the US house, of course.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:15 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
Moved to politics forum

Also, since I warned you before, you can’t claim you were not warned or deny responsibility. I don’t take you seriously enough to tell you that this thread is a declaration of war, but you must know you assume any responsibility for any related phenomena including, of course, involving Trump and his followers, who I don’t take too seriously either, but unless or until you denounce Trump or the Trump movement, or denounce the USA or America (which one may depend on your priorities), or denounce its political or economic systems, you assume responsibility for your posts, your decision to move this thread to the politics forum (including any nuclear related issues), and any other activities of yours on the forum. Again, I don’t feel you are anywhere near a significant enough threat to declare war on, but you must recognize responsibility, or your policy must change.

Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:59 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Excel wrote:

Also, because of your Oppenheimer thread, you must know you were also warned before that such things would be interpreted as a declaration or act of war. You must assume responsibility for such and cannot claim you were not warned. Because of your content I take what you say more seriously than Shack. You should know that the “USA”, or “America’s” or “The West’s”, or any such Colonial or Neo-Colonial, or such Imperial, or political or economic complicity and any other such complicity or representative allegiance in speech, action, decision making, or in any other complicity or tolerance of the system and its irresponsibility will not be tolerated or accepted whatsoever by me, anyone like me, by reality or time, or any truly adult or mature member or my relatively new species. Your morality, or the morality or “the west”, generally speaking, is not only completely unacceptable and fundamentally irrational, irresponsible and wrong, but it is completely and totally, narcissistic, arrogant, pretentious, and conceited. As such, you assume responsibility for your Oppenheimer thread, and all other threads and statements you have made and all related or relevant issues, in context of which, I consider your comments to be highly inappropriate and inappropriate for my species.

While I always had some positive feelings for early or revolutionary America, like much of history, and other cultures generally speaking, it was a vain, naive, cynical, hypocritical, and convenient set of promises and expectations, like Atlantis; The United States (and its enduring but hopeless ghost) is the metaphorical Atlantis, as perfectly as fictional metaphors can be. I never had positive feelings for America following Andrew Jackson. It all always felt cold to me. I could criticize all your history and heroes, but I feel some things shouldn’t be said, and I’m already speaking more than I wish. I could give you some seemingly abstract or some logical argument for why you are wrong, and yes, you would ultimately be forced to comply. but I’ll allow you to admit you are wrong because of your own hypocrisy, double standards, and contradictions. I could criticize all your heroes, but out of kindness, and because it’s not exactly or completely true, I’ll be more honest but very concise. Many of your leaders acted, decided, and spoke in a way that they felt to be appropriate or acceptable for their time. But it was always their culture and country more than their time. To the extent that it was their species, homo sapien has always prioritized self interest, it’s human nature as you know it. I could criticize Martin Luther King as politically complicit, but the truth is probably sadder and more tragic. I think your best poets and artists have never imagined the truth deeply enough in the human, cultural, and emotional states of their minds to see the real tragedy of what they may call the human condition. Like a slave to the religion, country, and the magnificent words, or deception, of his masters, he was, as if on script, sacrificed as a martyr. Not ultimately for the sake of his dream, or for any other hope to give license to any false morality, or by extension to the USA at all, but more than anything to quell and silence your own fears, pain, and desperation. His was always a hopeless crusade since he never had a chance or opportunity to outlive the “ghosts” of history anyway. He spoke of the urgency of “now”; indeed. Perhaps, also his was a plea for kindness. Well, out of kindness I should not say more.

Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:30 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
Moved to politics forum

Also I should add that if you realized the seriousness of the consequences you would not possibly have moved this to the politics forum. As I warned you before, politics has no right or ability to expect anything but the death, war, and destruction it is responsible for, it is irredeemable, and unforgivable, it will not be tolerated whatsoever and has no hope or future whatsoever.

Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:26 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Excel wrote:

Also, in context of your prior posts including about the USA, it’s enemies, and Oppenheimer, I must repeat and clarify, that you should know that your posts and statements on these issues must be interpreted as a declaration of war, not only on me and my new species, but on my America, and any future state or states we establish or participate in (or retroactively declare for our own history or legacy, or our relationship with history. There is, would be, and will be nothing civil about such a war with my America to be unambiguous.

As such I must demand unconditional surrender to the “Goddess of Logic” or my species or my America, or you can expect the systematic elimination, destruction, extinction, or extermination of all nuclear programs and complicit systems, and any other systems or organizations at war with us now, or in the future. Any involved species, subspecies, or potential future species or any artificial intelligence or other intelligence as such, must surrender unconditionally, or will be destroyed or driven to extinction by whatever means necessary in reality and time.

Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:53 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

That goes for Biden too, and any allies or successors, just as his predecessors. They cannot escape complicity or responsibility. That includes all his “foreign policy” including the recent attack by a drone in Jordan. No, it wasn’t Jim Jordan this time. :lol:

Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:59 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

It's not as entertaining a troll anymore when you've posted the same thing 200 times

Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:56 pm
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
It's not as entertaining a troll anymore when you've posted the same thing 200 times

You are a complete and total idiot to reply. This is not a troll. You lack the intelligence to recognize you are wrong. You have no right or ability in reality or time to disagree or feel or think that you deserve any respect or tolerance or anything other than what I posted. That goes for everyone else possibly involved or related to my content.

Of course I’m not posting the same thing, but you don’t know the difference because you don’t care.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:46 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:

Your limited perception of reality and the world is much more accurately considered a troll. Your opinion of normalcy has no basis in logic, truth, or reality. It’s based entirely on emotion, culture, environment, and your time and place (no, (edit: comma) induction is not conclusive, it’s not valid as proof of anything; it depends entirely on your perspective (edit: which is not necessarily accurate) edit: second parentheses:). lol, I unintentionally made a smiley with the edit.

Because you fail to admit that you’re wrong, (edit: it) must be your responsibility rather than mine. I’ve been as unambiguous as possible.

Last edited by DP07 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:53 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:

If you like to read political/trumpland trolls, I’m not interested. That has little to do with me.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:58 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:

It’s circular thinking to double down on your assumptions whether it’s for culture, politics, species or something else.

Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:03 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next