Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Trump’s Legal Troubles 
Romosexual!

Post Re: Trump’s Legal Troubles
Excel wrote:
here we go...again.

with more to come #TheSUMMERofINDICTMENT #LockHimUp

Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:42 pm
Devil's Advocate

He is guaranteed to lose any trial in DC, it just depends how low the Democrats want to go in terms of blatantly arresting political opponent like happens in many countries around the world

Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:07 pm
Romosexual!

Shack wrote:
He is guaranteed to lose any trial in DC, it just depends how low the Democrats want to go in terms of blatantly arresting political opponent like happens in many countries around the world

you're delusional, seek help

Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:13 pm
Romosexual!

Theif of US secrets and now also artifacts from Israel :huh:
Who does he think he is, Indiana Jones :lol:

Quote:
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... nald-trump

It is not clear how the artefacts ended up at Mar-a-Lago, or whether Trump is aware they are on the premises. Haaretz reported that efforts by senior Israeli officials to retrieve the national treasures have so far failed. A source updated on the affair told Haaretz he would not be surprised if “the items Israel seeks are also eventually found in some bathroom there”.

Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:24 pm

I am starting to wonder if he gets pegged with Obstruction of Justice? This will disqualify him from holding office if convicted

Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:57 pm
Superfreak

Darth Indiana Bond wrote:
I am starting to wonder if he gets pegged with Obstruction of Justice? This will disqualify him from holding office if convicted

I mean....hoe can he not? Serious honest question.

Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:41 pm

Trump could run out the clock, get elected, and then pardon himself. Pretty sure this is his entire legal strategy right now. Sad, with third parties running, it might happen.

Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:27 pm
The Dark Knight

He could only pardon himself from federal charges though. States charges would still stand.

Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:07 am

Looks like another Obstruction of Justice Charge for Trump. Again, if convicted, it disqualifies him from running for office.

Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:09 pm
The Dark Knight

Trump has been indicted by a D.C grand jury. I really think he's toast with this one. I don't see a D.C jury letting him off the hook.

Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:17 pm
Devil's Advocate

I read the indictment and I found it pretty silly, basically just saying that he deserves to go to jail for things he said. While Trump would be pretty screwed with DC jury if they went through with it, not sure that this one in particular isn't just a play to try to make him look bad and impress the left that they're doing something.

Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:54 pm
The Kramer

I just want to see one state of the union address live from prison that features Trump with a teardrop tattoo. Is that too much to ask?

Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:41 pm
Romosexual!

3 indictments down, 1 more to go :lol: let's go Georgia!

Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:33 pm

As someone who was following all the details closely in 2020, I am saddened that so many people are still supporting someone who attempted a literal coup. Like if you don’t like Biden or Liberals, then rally behind someone besides Trump, but he looks to cake walk Tom the nomination

Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:14 pm
The Kramer

That did not happen in their point of view. They just think of it as the conservative version of the black lives matter protests/riots.

Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:27 pm
Devil's Advocate

Trump's only "coup" attempt was trying to get Pence to not count the electors, but ultimately the whole reason that Jan 6 counting day was there (before they made it ceremonial in response to 2020) was founding fathers trying to leave a way out in case an election really was stolen, so I can't see how he wasn't just playing the hand he was allowed.

Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:32 pm

Shack wrote:
Trump's only "coup" attempt was trying to get Pence to not count the electors, but ultimately the whole reason that Jan 6 counting day was there (before they made it ceremonial in response to 2020) was founding fathers trying to leave a way out in case an election really was stolen, so I can't see how he wasn't just playing the hand he was allowed.

He literally gathered fake electors for Pence to announce on January 6th. He also literally talked to the AG of Georgia to find enough votes to allow him to declare Georgia actually had more votes for Trump. Like this is literally on tape. At what point are you going to admit that Trump actually tried to steal the election. I mean he was declaring voter fraud before the flipping election. I know it sucks, but it did happen.

Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:17 am
Romosexual!

Rev wrote:
3 indictments down, 1 more to go :lol: let's go Georgia!

Today for the 3rd time in 2023 :lol: Trump is going to a courthouse to get arraigned.

#careercriminal #lockhimup

Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:27 am

Trump is really banking on winning. Bold. If I were in his shoes I would have cut a deal by now, but it is obvious that he thinks himself a revolutionary, but the movement is to put him in supreme power as opposed to any actual ideology.

Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:35 am
Devil's Advocate

The Democrats have done everything they can to eliminate Trump's political career since 2017, they pushed Russiagate, Ukrainegate, impeachment #2 to ban him from running right after he left office, and are now indicting him on any literally every thing they can think of, the more they do it the more transparent it is. He is road runner and they are Wile E Coyote always coming up with scheme to get him.

The reason for it most likely is that they are under an ideological spell where the stakes are too high to them in areas like LGBT, race, climate change, Ukraine, etc. and put themselves under immense pressure to deliver in those areas for emotional left wing victims, to let it be ruined by another 4 years of Republican president and Supreme Court picks. While the Republicans think the stakes are also high, I think far left ideologues have a greater intensity right now and ability to put pressure on their politicians. This is ultimately why the Democrats are a bigger threat to American democracy to me, it's not really about wanting power cause you're evil, it's about thinking you're the good guys so much that you can't let pesky elections get in the way. To them the chance that people pick Trump is not worth it and it needs to be taken off the table with legal means, just like people had to be forced to follow covid restrictions for their own good.

Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:12 am

This is literally a movement by other GOP officials. Outside of the impeachments (which did have a small GOP support in case we forgot) and the January 6th committee (again, which also had a sliver of GOP support) these trials are coming from primarily conservatives. The reason elected GOP politicians are not more open about perusing Trump is because it would be career suicide as is obvious by what happening in the primaries.

Unfortunately the GOP is driven by loyalty to Trump more than ideology these days. It sounds like a broken record bringing this up, but it get repeatedly proven in the primaries. But it fails with independents like me because it is fucking bonkers.

Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:18 am
Cream of the Crop

Can't they just shoot him? Like in good old times.

Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:33 am
Romosexual!

Mr. R wrote:

He deserves worse than death. Absolute humiliation aka orange jumpsuit locked away in jail. so much so he kills himself

Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:02 pm
The Kramer

I'd rather see Trump host a new season of The Apprentice where the winner gets to the be the Republican nominee. C'mon Omarosa!!!

Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:04 pm
Cream of the Crop

Rev wrote:
Mr. R wrote:

He deserves worse than death. Absolute humiliation aka orange jumpsuit locked away in jail. so much so he kills himself

What did he do, fucked you mother? :shades:
Navalny just got 19 years for extremism, etc. Take a cue.

Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next