Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 State's Rights 

Should slavery still be legal?
Yes 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
No 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 6

State's Rights 
KJ's Leading Pundit

Post Re: State's Rights
Glad you're both just admitting you straight up fucking hate women

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:20 am
Indiana Jones IV

Yeah it's hard to see another way of framing these abortion ban arguments as anything other than

"If left to their own devices, too many women are morally unprincipled murderers who will wantonly kill an innocent "child" that is entirely and exclusively their own fault for bringing into existence. Women are evil, slutty bitches, and we must force them to take responsibility for their cursed slutty wombs by mandating the carrying to term and FORCED BIRTH of any conceived zygote."

It's egregiously disgusting and disturbing to me that men feel okay casually discussing and legislating what is 100% not a man issue.

Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:41 am
Devil's Advocate

Steve wrote:
Yeah it's hard to see another way of framing these abortion ban arguments as anything other than

"If left to their own devices, too many women are morally unprincipled murderers who will wantonly kill an innocent "child" that is entirely and exclusively their own fault for bringing into existence. Women are evil, slutty bitches, and we must force them to take responsibility for their cursed slutty wombs by mandating the carrying to term and FORCED BIRTH of any conceived zygote."

It's egregiously disgusting and disturbing to me that men feel okay casually discussing and legislating what is 100% not a man issue.

If everyone can agree that a mother doesn't have the right to smother a 1 week old newborn just because it grew in her womb, then the difference between that situation and the morality of abortion comes down to when you think a fetus is alive.

It's ok to think a fetus is alive only when it comes out the womb, or in third trimester when it becomes viable, but ultimately it's a philosophical question more than a scientific one and very difficult to have an objective answer to it. Personally while I don't agree that it's alive a week after conception or something, I think there's a pretty good argument that just a few months is enough.

Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:16 pm
Hold the door!

"In order to not hate women, you must be a big supporter of them killing their children" it's really hard to hear pro abort arguments that don't sound like that.

It's definitely not 100% a female issue since it takes 2 to get pregnant

Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:16 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

And therein lies the fallacy. No pregnant people are killing babies. As stated many many many many times, 91% of abortions are done in the first trimester when the fetus is not viable and imo should never be considered "alive".

Pregnant people are not "killing their children" and anyone who spreads that wording, again, hates women. Because you're implying their are pregnant people out there waiting until the fetus is viable and going "oh I'm gonna go kill this baby now <3". Like, get a fucking life.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:48 pm
Hold the door!

The fetus is alive from conception unless it is dead or inanimate or there is a fourth category I am unaware of.

Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:51 pm
Hold the door!

Pro abortion people talk about pregnancy like its cancer

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:03 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

So if a person got pregnant, the cells grew for say 6 weeks, the person never knew they were pregnant, the cells died. You would call that a baby? C'mon man. Technically your sperm is "alive", yet you masturbate like crazy.

Pro-birth people have a skewed reality, it's no wonder they believe so many other batshit things.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:12 pm
Hold the door!

Chippy wrote:
So if a person got pregnant, the cells grew for say 6 weeks, the person never knew they were pregnant, the cells died. You would call that a baby? C'mon man. Technically your sperm is "alive", yet you masturbate like crazy.

Pro-birth people have a skewed reality, it's no wonder they believe so many other batshit things.

That is called a miscarriage and people bawl their eyes out over those for a reason.

And sperm is alive in the same way that hair or fingernails are alive, it is part of me, it is not a new person until it joins with the egg.

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:16 pm
Devil's Advocate

My proposal would be that we take the same rules that we use for death and apply them to life starting. When it comes to death it's clear the heart and the brain are the go-tos. Losing one or the other is debatable whether you're alive, but when you lose both, you're clearly dead.

I switched from pro choice to pro life for this reason when I realized how early a fetus has both heartbeat and brain activity.

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:33 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

zwackerm wrote:
Chippy wrote:

That is called a miscarriage and people bawl their eyes out over those for a reason.

And sperm is alive in the same way that hair or fingernails are alive, it is part of me, it is not a new person until it joins with the egg.

So you think every miscarriage is met with sadness? My dude, that's not even remotely true.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:51 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

Shack wrote:
My proposal would be that we take the same rules that we use for death and apply them to life starting. When it comes to death it's clear the heart and the brain are the go-tos. Losing one or the other is debatable whether you're alive, but when you lose both, you're clearly dead.

I switched from pro choice to pro life for this reason when I realized how early a fetus has both heartbeat and brain activity.

Ahh so you want to ban abortion, period. Yeah, you're a psychopath.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:52 pm
Hold the door!

Chippy wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
Chippy wrote:

So you think every miscarriage is met with sadness? My dude, that's not even remotely true.

Obviously not but for the ones that are, why do you think that is?

Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:58 pm
Hold the door!

About a third of the country wants a full ban. Obviously not a majority, but its amazing how the country functions with that many psychopaths running it

Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:00 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

yes, it is amazing

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:20 pm
KJ's Leading Pundit

zwackerm wrote:
Chippy wrote:
zwackerm wrote:
Chippy wrote:

Obviously not but for the ones that are, why do you think that is?

because sometimes someone chooses to want a baby! amazing, isn't it.

trixster wrote:
chippy is correct

Rev wrote:
Fuck Trump

Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2