Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Black Lives Matter 

Post Re: Black Lives Matter
I always wait to hear both sides when race is involved because this is the greatest weakness of the left: they jumó to conclusions on headlines or heavily one-sides stories. My wife constantly gets accused of being racist by shitty people at work who sometimes are breaking the law. So yeah, the “race card” complaint is unfortunately an accurate reality.

However…

This bank teller sounds like a bitch. Like, what? Dude slips a note and yup, that’s robbing a bank? Lady just sounds like an awful person really and should be fired. Was race involved? You know, probably, at least on a subconscious level.

Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:18 pm
llegó a la casa vía marítima

Post Re: Black Lives Matter
It's weird to me that a high profile rich guy like him would need to withdraw $12k in cash in the first place. Cocaine for a party in the Hollywood Hills? He wouldn't be the first, Justin Bieber got busted buying a shit ton of drugs years ago by some random dude. Although that was in some parking lot in LA and not a bank so no one called the cops.

Teller was obviously an idiot. Also I'm surprised banks don't have something that says 'this person is a public figure, proceed with caution because we don't want a PR nightmare' pop up on the screen.

Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5