Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 186  Next
 The Biden era: The Establishment Strikes Back 

Should DP07 be temporarily banned for spamming?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

The Biden era: The Establishment Strikes Back 
Hold the door!

Post Re: The Biden era: The Establishment Strikes Back
Biden would easily beat Trump again. Any other nominee would be a tossup.

Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:19 pm
Superfreak

zwackerm wrote:
Any other nominee would be a tossup.

Really depends on the state of things. JB is still sharp as heck, simply is what it is.

Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:25 pm
Hold the door!

Excel wrote:
zwackerm wrote:

Really depends on the state of things. JB is still sharp as heck, simply is what it is.

Sharp as heck Lolol. I haven’t watched the speech but no matter how with it he may have seemed tonight doesn’t make up for the literal hundreds of on air gaffes he’s had since becoming president

Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:31 pm
Superfreak

You should watch it. By far the buzziest moment of the speech was when some Republicans booed Biden about posturing over the deficit issue. His adlibbed back and fourth with them was golden and exactly what people are looking for.

On the flip side, I thought Sarah Sanders overall vibe was horrendous. It continues to shock me that the GOP pushes this "Biden is ultra woke" narrative. People clearly aren't buying it. Biden is not Bernie or AOC. Republicans must find a better message if they want to get competitive against him.

Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:04 am
Sbil

I thought it was a terrific SOTU address (and actually...entertaining and fun to watch, dare I say?), and Biden trolling Marjorie Taylor Flop and the hecklers about social security and Medicare was genuinely hilarious.

Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:30 am
Romosexual!

Libs wrote:
I thought it was a terrific SOTU address (and actually...entertaining and fun to watch, dare I say?), and Biden trolling Marjorie Taylor Flop and the hecklers about social security and Medicare was genuinely hilarious.

BEST MOMENT OF THE NIGHT! :funny: :funny: :funny:
Had them affirm no cuts to social security 3 times...on national television.... :hahaha: 3 TIMES! :hahaha:

#DarkBrandon #JoeCool

Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:07 pm
Hold the door!

Wow what a boring speech, I had to watch it at 2x speed just to get through it :funny:

Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:39 pm
Homo Dperious

Libs wrote:
Are we gonna talk about the fact that DP07 claims to be a species other than "human"?

Like...are you ok

You can try to ignore or deny what I said, but you are wasting your time. Obviously, I didn’t conclude that my new species isn’t “human” or “hominid”, but it is certainly not “Homo Sapien” (or “Homo Darwinian” for that matter). Just as Neanderthals and others hominids were not Homo Sapien. In the future, I don’t doubt that we will at some point no longer be “human”. While those processes might have already begun, as of now there is no reason to conclude that my/our new species is not human, at least superficially. However, we are a different species than you or “Homo Sapien” (or Homo Darwinian). We share no future whatsoever. We will not reconcile, we will grow further apart.

Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:31 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Excel wrote:
The always underestimated Joe Biden predictably crushing this speech and baiting Republicans into not cutting social security and medicare on the fly. The guy on tv tonight can 100% win decisively in 2024. JB shockingly with it and energized despite his age, simply is what it is, Republicans hoping for signs of decline no dour frustrated right now.

:funny: :funny:

He didn’t crush shit. It was a mostly predictable speech that had little relevance. He said he won’t be threatened to default on the debt, but he’s bluffing, and if necessary they will not only default on the debt in the future, but far worse things will happen. This is not a bluff. He will think that he won’t be threatened, but he and his successors will regardless capitulate. Otherwise everything they want will be eliminated, and they will have no ability to deny the death, war, and destruction their decisions cause. They will capitulate or be forced into compliance with truth, reality, logic, math, and the “ laws” of nature etc. There will be no compromise or negotiation. Republicans are barely relevant. They should explicitly not be worried about Republicans, they should be worried about people like me.

Forcing them to comply using the debt is exactly what I plan to do in the future. They will be allowed no option or future whatsoever but compliance. I do not expect a crisis related to the debt because it’s hardly in anybody’s interest. And it’s easy to prevent as far as I’m concerned. They are not even competent enough or enough of a threat to cause that much damage. But I repeat, no bluff, if they fail to comply they will lose everything they want, they will not be able to deny the death, war, and destruction they cause, they will be forced into compliance, or they will capitulate, surrender, or the consequences will escalate far beyond default on the debt.

Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:55 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

P.S. You will learn that your responses are not acceptable and will not be tolerated whatsoever, or my responses will become increasingly and considerably less kind.

Edit: You’re either stupid or you know exactly what I’m talking about.

Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:12 am
Profile ICQ
Sbil

DP07 wrote:
P.S. You will learn that your responses are not acceptable and will not be tolerated whatsoever, or my responses will become increasingly and considerably less kind.

OK, this is not actually funny and is genuinely concerning. You don't seem well and I hope you get care.

Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:42 pm
now we know

I must say, Biden's policy of strategic ambiguity over the Taiwan situation has been excellent. The CCP really has no idea what the U.S. would do in the event of an invasion despite Biden saying he would help militarily but the White House walking back those statements. Plus beefing up U.S. presence in the South China Sea. Excellent work so far from the Biden presidency.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:26 am
Profile WWW
The Kramer

If I suddenly disappear from the site then its probably because of the toxic gas cloud. Feel like Im in the movie White Noise. Kinda terrifying yet we're all just going about things like normal.

Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:36 pm
now we know

Wow, there's a place in the U.S.A. called East Palestine.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:58 am
Profile WWW
Homo Dperious

Libs wrote:
DP07 wrote:

OK, this is not actually funny and is genuinely concerning. You don't seem well and I hope you get care.

Obviously it’s not supposed to be funny. You lack the judgment to realize that you need help more than I do. You are the problem; certainly part of it.

I’ll take your post to conclusively mean you lack the intelligence to have an adult conversation with a member of my species. Therefore you will be treated either like a small child or animal depending on your responses.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:56 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Unless or until you have better insight or judgment. Your response, based on my experience, does not indicate you are aware, powerful, or responsible enough to be either complicit or an active participant in the real problem.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:01 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

This is not a joke; this is not a game. My new species is very real.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:03 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Flava'd vs The World wrote:
If I suddenly disappear from the site then its probably because of the toxic gas cloud. Feel like Im in the movie White Noise. Kinda terrifying yet we're all just going about things like normal.

Is that really where you live? Or do you mean it rhetorically? I actually haven’t seen “white noise” since it got like a D CinemaScore and didn’t interest me or look good whatsoever as far as I was concerned. Another confession: I never finished Lord of the Rings: either the books or the movies. I stopped both because I got bored. Yeah, I know that might seem like a crime to the fans, critics, and Oscar voters. I thought the movies were technically good, but overrated and not that interesting. I didn’t like them nearly as much as the books. I loved the books until Frodo entered Mordor. It was just dreadful and painfully uninteresting to read. The only other time it was so painful for me to read or watch something was “London Fields”. Or maybe the movie adaptation of “Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.” I liked the world Tolkien created, but the villains reflected typical western morality; absolutely ruins everything. I couldn’t read anything after the part when Frodo was trapped by that huge spider in the mountains to Mordor. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: Kind of a good metaphor for when I stopped reading that narrative in life. So the grade I posted on the forum was a lie, or at least a good estimate. Anyway, Tolkien in typical fashion for “classical humanity”, was unaware that the fictional world he created, torn between future and past, was all too real in symbolism. He, like other westerners, could not accept the future, so they imagined Homo Sapien as orcs. They thought themselves as “normal” men, but of course, his “vision” was leaving the old species behind. He was continuing what Darwin first began to comprehensively articulate when he wrote, also unaware, “Origin of the Species”, and the “Decent of Man”. But I do not expect “Homo Darwinian” to survive long enough to be established genetically as a new species. It may seem like the cruelest fate of all, but it was Micheal Bay who finished you in 2014.

I would say my new species is most similar to Tolkien’s elves, at least of the options available. Yes, I am explicitly and seriously saying that my species is more similar (in every possible way) to the “elves” of Tolkien’s world than the “men”.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:04 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Algren wrote:
Wow, there's a place in the U.S.A. called East Palestine.

This is about all you “know”.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:21 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Excel wrote:
zwackerm wrote:

:funny:

Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:24 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

This is the last time I will feel required to warn you: if I say something and you decide to deny or ignore it, I’m not responsible, you assume responsibility.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:35 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

DP07 wrote:
Excel wrote:
zwackerm wrote:

:funny:

So you do not misunderstand me: I said many people lack the awareness, intelligence, power, and responsibility to be complicit or an active participant. While Joseph Biden is technically both, he completely and totally lacks the awareness, intelligence, power and responsibility to be either. I’m explicitly saying he’s completely and totally powerless, hopeless, and essentially irrelevant strategically except to waste opportunities and time that others might instead. If you disagree, I’m not interested because you can think what you want, but it’s essentially irrelevant. You will, like him, continue to be treated like a small child or animal compared to my species.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:44 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I know you think you’re “serious” or an “adult” but you best believe me when I say that based on my experience, absolutely nothing you could ever do, say, accomplish, or know will ever earn my respect or the respect of my species as a adult, or even anything close. In my experience, absolutely everything you try will appear completely and totally pathetic, unserious, and immature to me. At least if you fight the truth, which you best recognize. I’ll repeat, Albert Einstein is stupid, in every possible way, compared to my species. And I’m including, again, the most advanced, or “powerful” “A.I.” you could ever build in a billion years without my species.

Suffice it to say, you should be glad I have the patience to control my temper. If the best you can hope for is pity, you best accept it. I know you feel you have “rights”, and you want to deny reality if your morality is wrong, which it always is. But even if I wanted to (which I don’t), it’s not an option for me. If you want any hope for any future related to my species, you need to “grow up”. And that doesn’t mean to me what you think it means.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:02 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Being an adult can be a lot harder for my species. I seriously don’t think you want to find out what I mean. I can work to change the world, but there are many things I can’t change. It’s just too late.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:08 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I also mean this completely seriously: in hindsight I was more mature and serious as a small child than you or your species could ever possibly be.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:18 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 4649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 186  Next