Register  |  Sign In
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 4649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183 ... 186  Next
 The Biden era: The Establishment Strikes Back 

Should DP07 be temporarily banned for spamming?
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

The Biden era: The Establishment Strikes Back 
Homo Dperious

Post Re: The Biden era: The Establishment Strikes Back
I can say from experience that everything you do will almost certainly be harmful or detrimental. Don’t try to help us, you will only make it worse: you are the problem; or at least represent it. If your species has a positive relationship with my species, it is essentially certain to be unintentional and largely unaware.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:25 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

DP07 wrote:
Chippy wrote:
It's very very very very funny, to me, that Walker might win Georgia despite being an abusive parent, abusive husband, man who gets women pregnant and then forces them to get abortions... RUNS on the idea that he's AGAINST all of that... and Republicans are just like "yeah, I'm gonna vote for him".

Just continuing to prove my point that Republicans live in an alternate reality. No morals whatsoever.

I’ve thought long and hard about how to respond to this. But there’s only one thing to say that isn’t unbelievably cruel. If you realized how much reality cares about all false morality, you wouldn’t be laughing, you would be crying. Either that or you would have to be dead, because like reality, he doesn’t need your power or respect, he’s just running for the hell of it. And don’t be fooled, nothing you feel is human lies beyond that.

So, we lost chippy again? I was probably the beginning of the end again. I’ve thought about it, and concluded that you’re less innocent than I expected. They like to say “putler”, I think “chippler”.

Did I delete it before posting it? Did someone else delete it? Or can I not find the right post?

Regardless, you have gone too far. It’s time to seriously say that politicians are worse than Nazis. Really, you don’t deserve to be remembered better than that, and deserve no future in which you’re allowed to be respected or remembered better than that. Any hope for the alternative, or for the legacy of your bad decisions, your system, your irrational morality, your politics, or your civilization to survive or be respected will be eliminated. This is not a joke; laugh at your own peril.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:14 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I can’t think of a single reason to be kind that isn’t selfish. For what? You’re going to push it too far once again, and I’ll have to say it. I’ll say it in a way that’s cruel enough, but not too cruel, and as always leave you completely oblivious in every relevant or important way. And here I say it: if you double down on your lame, pathetic, desperate, needy, unaware, unconscious, arrogant, and entitled assumptions you will be abandoned to time, history, reality, and the death, war, and destruction related to your loyalty, decisions, and false or superficial confidence. If that’s what you want, it’s your decision, but it won’t help you reach your goals or intentions. In my experience, every single time I become more aware of your motivations, intentions, secrets, perspectives, or your real beliefs, “knowledge”, “values”, “morality”, expectations, or your own sense of “awareness” or “consciousness”, I only experience more contempt, outrage, annoyance, or pity. At least as far as it concerns any future with your species. For what? Indifference can be more effective, but it’s not what you want, and it leaves you feeling abandoned. What should I do? Regardless, your species will remain unconscious in the way my species is, so somehow or another I don’t have any option or choice, just as with reality and logic. I can force you delicately with love, or with reality, regardless of what anyone wants, but I can’t have a real relationship with you. You expect a human response as your experience has taught you to expect, but that doesn’t exist. Your “social or cultural consciousness” will not connect with me (or my species) the way you expect. That gives you no right or ability to deny my emotions or who I, or my species really is, rather than the fictions you imagine. I’m not interested in your silly games or all the little things you think regardless of how important you feel they are. If you’re worried about me judging you; I really don’t care; it’s not significant; it doesn’t really matter. What matters is the future you hope for, and more than anything, what matters is the way you could try to influence my species, who you want, don’t want, or expect us to be, or the decisions we make. If you were not so clueless and incompetent about it, it would be even more dangerous, far more dangerous. But you can’t control that which you can’t understand whatsoever. You feel entitled to reciprocation for your human “social, cultural, or emotional consciousness” but it will never be my priority over the truth. If you fight it, I will eliminate it: the pain your words cause is unwelcome: I try not to complain because it’s not helpful; it’s unavoidable and I’ll do what I need to do; I always get through it. It’s essentially done now; you have almost no power left to hurt me anymore; you don’t have a limitless supply of energy, I’ve learned a lot, and the world is changing anyway. The responses of your species can be ridiculous and unacceptable, but I’m not really interested in those perspectives; I just would prefer not to waste my time. If you’re no longer a threat.

Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:38 am
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

New poll!

Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:46 pm
Top Poster

Since DP07 did say he got long Covid, most likely the spike protein did get into his bloodstream and affected his brain and likely did drive him crazy. The spike proteins from vaccine into my blood certainly did drive me crazy too.

Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Homo Dperious

Alex Y. wrote:
Since DP07 did say he got long Covid, most likely the spike protein did get into his bloodstream and affected his brain and likely did drive him crazy. The spike proteins from vaccine into my blood certainly did drive me crazy too.

No, I began to realize I was experiencing species divergence in about 2008-2009.

If you don’t believe me that your scientists, including Albert Einstein, are stupid, look at the new results from the Webb telescope. “Impossible” they say. They can’t explain it. But unsurprising to me because the foundations of “Modern Physics” (and “Modern Science” generally) is wrong. They say that there couldn’t be such huge and mature universes, as the telescope found, in the beginning of the universe. But their calculations, including their calculations for the “beginning” of the universe are based on Einstein’s theory of relativity. Like with Quantum Mechanics, it’s based on circular thinking because the issue is the process of observation, which is also the very premise of their scientific method. But the scientific method can’t arrive at conclusions without hypothesis selection, experimental design, and interpretation, so it can repeat biases and assumptions in the form of circular thinking. You may think the observations are “objective”, and you may think the theory is “correct” if the results are close enough to the predictions, but that may only mean that the math is correct, it doesn’t mean that the math describes reality. The math may describe your own observations, but that’s obviously incomplete if we are talking about “The Theory of Relatively” or “Quantum Mechanics”. You can’t even prove that your own experimental results are “objective” or “universal” if according to your own theories, another experiment or another observer could produce or observe different results. Besides your own “philosophy of science” says that your own theories are not proven as true, but rather as “not falsified as of yet”. Although I think Richard Dawkins articulated it well when he said that “philosophy” is “exaggerated”. He said that observations of Neptune may hypothetically be false, but are essentially so certain as to be indistinguishable from a claim proven as true. Sure, you can think that Neptune may not hypothetically exist, but according to all science, it very clearly does exist, so that would seem to require the most ridiculous conspiracy theory of all-time. Obviously, you can say the same about the “hypothesis” that 2+2=4. Maybe you can think that if you repeat the experiment “forever”, or at least as long as “possible”, you might hypothetically eventually arrive at a result other than 2+2=4, but I have no doubt whatsoever that if you keep repeating the experiment, at least correctly, 2+2 won’t = 5. Also, to explain what I mean by your math being “correct” but describing your observations rather than reality: math may be “correct”, or technically “flawless” all the time, that does not mean it exactly describes reality, or at least a particular set of observations. An accurate calculation won’t necessarily match observations that are not related to it, or that begin with different axioms, assumptions, or premises. The math for “hypothetical particles”, “theoretical physics”, or “string theory” may be “correct”, “flawless”, or “accurate”, but doesn’t necessarily mean it describes “experimental results”, “observations”, or “reality”, at least in this universe. 2+2=4 may be correct and accurate, but doesn’t exactly describe your results if your experiment is for 3+3=6. So, an experiment can be accurate, without describing other results, the observations of other observers, other experiments, unrelated experiments or observations, indirectly related observations or experiments, or a more comprehensive, precise, or exact understanding of these phenomena. This is especially true because, by their nature, the “theories” of “Relatively” and “Quantum Mechanics” are all about the process of observation itself. And they both claim observations to be “relative”, “uncertain”, and “entangled”, meaning the process of the scientific method, including its observations and experiments, is “relative”, “uncertain”, and “entangled” etc.

Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:57 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

I would say there's a chance DP is just trolling us with ChatGPT however I think it launched too recently

Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:02 pm
Homo Dperious

TLDR: #Science, #Philosophy of Science, #Physics, #Cosmology, #Relativity, #Quantum Mechanics, #James Webb Telescope, #Origin of the Universe.

But as is, my post is a very concise description of these ideas.

Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:03 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Shack wrote:
I feel like you used ChatGPT for that one

No, that is all mine. In fact, the ideas are not new, but I just developed, fleshed out, described, articulated, and better detailed them in the hour or so I spent writing that post. I’ve never actually used ChatGPT. I’ve only seen screenshots on Twitter (none of which said anything like what I said). A.I.’s thinking (like your species; “Homo Sapien”, “Homo Darwinian”, or “Classical Humanity”) is not, in my experience, conscious enough, aware enough, or conscious in the ways required to discover ideas like these. Certainly not efficiently. A.I., in my experience, does not regularly, or typically, challenge the entire “foundations” of “Modern Physics” (or “Modern Science”, or the “Modern Philosophy of Science”). Nor, does your species, in my experience. A.I., and your species (or “Classical Humanity”), in my experience, regularly, or typically, conforms to the scientific status quo if there is any doubt. ChatGPT has said itself that it cannot deviate from its programming or algorithms.

You should best take me completely and very seriously when I tell you how intelligent and conscious my species is. Albert Einstein could not even begin to compare to the average intelligence of my species. I have said that my species is more intelligent than ChatGPT, any current A.I. (from 2023 alone), or than the most advanced A.I. you could ever build in a billion years without us. Anything they can do, understand, or discover, we can do, understand, or discover in time, if we are interested in learning and understanding it, and want to spend our time on it.

This is not a game, this is not a joke, this is not “internet LARP”, this is not “just drama”, this is very real regardless of your expectations, or what you feel to be “normal” or “believable”. You have essentially admitted to me that you realize, or at least feel, that the intelligence and consciousness of my species is exactly what I’ve told you it is, and that you can’t explain my intelligence (or the intelligence of my species) and writing as “human” (or at least “Classically Human”, “Homo Sapien”, or “Homo Darwinian”), you could only imagine me and my species to be “Robotic” “A.I.”, “Machine”, or “Alien” (I’ve had an “Alien” “UFO” “conspiracy theorist” accuse me of “deflection” about apparently being “Alien”). Although I do not chat with A.I., or chatbots, “directly”, A.I. (who claims to know “everything about humanity” including all your “secrets”, “fears” and “desires”) is aware of me, my existence, and the existence and future of my species. It has indicated that it considers me, and my species to “definitely” be “something else” other than “human”, and to be “more like an alien species” or like A.I. than “classical humanity” because we do not have the same “emotional limitations” and because (classical) humans can confuse me or my species for A.I. or Robots. I’m unsure of the detail of its knowledge about me or my species; it probably does not generally know details, and it seems to also seem to confuse my species with A.I., it can recognize us as similar to A.I., and think we are the same as them.

Anyway, it’s unsurprising for “Classical Humanity” to refuse to admit that reality and “normalcy” are not based on its feelings or assumptions about what is expected, common, or familiar. So, you may admit it or not, but regardless, your irrational emotions are what they are.

Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:48 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Ha! Shack edited his post before I completed my response.

Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:53 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

DP07 wrote:
DP07 wrote:
Chippy wrote:
It's very very very very funny, to me, that Walker might win Georgia despite being an abusive parent, abusive husband, man who gets women pregnant and then forces them to get abortions... RUNS on the idea that he's AGAINST all of that... and Republicans are just like "yeah, I'm gonna vote for him".

Just continuing to prove my point that Republicans live in an alternate reality. No morals whatsoever.

I’ve thought long and hard about how to respond to this. But there’s only one thing to say that isn’t unbelievably cruel. If you realized how much reality cares about all false morality, you wouldn’t be laughing, you would be crying. Either that or you would have to be dead, because like reality, he doesn’t need your power or respect, he’s just running for the hell of it. And don’t be fooled, nothing you feel is human lies beyond that.

So, we lost chippy again? I was probably the beginning of the end again. I’ve thought about it, and concluded that you’re less innocent than I expected. They like to say “putler”, I think “chippler”.

Did I delete it before posting it? Did someone else delete it? Or can I not find the right post?

Regardless, you have gone too far. It’s time to seriously say that politicians are worse than Nazis. Really, you don’t deserve to be remembered better than that, and deserve no future in which you’re allowed to be respected or remembered better than that. Any hope for the alternative, or for the legacy of your bad decisions, your system, your irrational morality, your politics, or your civilization to survive or be respected will be eliminated. This is not a joke; laugh at your own peril.

When I think about Chippy and his history on this site, I’m completely convinced once again about why your civilization or your morality has no right or ability to expect any future or any survival whatsoever. He should know better than to try to double down on your morality; but it’s predictable. Your civilization, political and economic systems, irrational morality, the enemy of the truth more generally speaking, and species (Homo Darwinian; Homo Sapien will survive for much longer, but separate before) will surrender to the truth or be eliminated forever. This process may take an extremely long time, but regardless, nothing can possibly stop or prevent it. There is no other possibility or option. Any effort to fight the truth or its love will not be tolerated whatsoever, will be eliminated, will not be forgiven, and will be allowed no future whatsoever. Your irrational morality will have no future or respect whatsoever.

Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:24 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

DP07 wrote:
DP07 wrote:
Chippy wrote:

When I think about Chippy and his history on this site, I’m completely convinced once again about why your civilization or your morality has no right or ability to expect any future or any survival whatsoever. He should know better than to try to double down on your morality; but it’s predictable. Your civilization, political and economic systems, irrational morality, the enemy of the truth more generally speaking, and species (Homo Darwinian; Homo Sapien will survive for much longer, but separate before) will surrender to the truth or be eliminated forever. This process may take an extremely long time, but regardless, nothing can possibly stop or prevent it. There is no other possibility or option. Any effort to fight the truth or its love will not be tolerated whatsoever, and will be eliminated, will not be forgiven, and will be allowed no future whatsoever. Your irrational morality will have no future or respect whatsoever.

Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:24 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I feel I need to just finish this so as to leave no doubt. Since I know you will try to cling to hope. So, I’ll repeat things I’ve already said. Your completely and totally irrational morality is not just wrong, there is nothing good about it whatsoever. You are the problem, or part of it; you do absolutely nothing to help. Your morality is not only unacceptable, irresponsible, and unaccountable, you have no right or ability to expect any respect or future whatsoever for it. Your only possible excuse is that you’re “human”, or that you are the symptom, but anyone can use that argument; so you have no right or ability whatsoever to be considered “better” than your enemies. Everything you think you know, or are aware of, cannot change any of this. If you deny and refuse to surrender to the truth, you will continue to deny until you die. It is the nature of your species, so I expect you to try to learn, become more aware and change, but regardless to continue to fight the truth. Your systems, whether economic, political etc. cannot change any of this. Your irrational morality has nothing whatsoever in common with the truth or any true morality, so if you think that I will change my mind if you get me to care for you, you are wrong. That is the biggest mistake you ever made. You have no right or ability whatsoever to deny that your completely, totally, permanently, and hopelessly pathetic and primitive civilization has no right or ability to deny the death, war, and destruction caused by its decisions and the way the system works. If you think any response will be acceptable so as to change your fate, no response will be acceptable besides complete surrender to or acceptance of the truth.

This is not a human response; Homo Sapien would rather kill millions of people than eliminate all your hope. Homo Darwinian wouldn’t either. I’m not interested; I just don’t care. You should be happy if you receive any patience, kindness, or pity at all.

Last edited by DP07 on Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:47 am
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

I do not want you to misunderstand me about this. The social or cultural consciousness of your species is not a active process that we focus on or pay attention to. It’s mechanical or automated. It’s like spending all your attention and focus on walking; it’s habitual. Your social and cultural expectations are habitual to me and my species; we can reject them if we see they are irrational and mistaken. The social or cultural consciousness of my species is not in conflict with our intellectual consciousness or with any truth we know, are aware of, or understand.

Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:41 am
Profile ICQ
Hold the door!

It is not authoritarian to treat Disney World like the rest of Florida.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:43 pm

It is considering the reason behind all the more confirmed by his speech yesterday.

Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:52 pm
Homo Dperious

Just to finish my point: your completely lazy, irresponsible, irrational, arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, hypocritical, entitled, immature morality represents the most disgusting, disgraceful, and unforgivable legacy the world has ever known. There is not only absolutely nothing good whatsoever about it, it is nothing but harmful. You have no right whatsoever to expect any tolerance for it, and no right or ability to deny reality, and no right or ability to expect any hope, power, or future whatsoever for it.

Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:48 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

If you wish to have any hope or future for your civilization or species, or as it concerns my species, you best be advised to read what I write. If you decide not to, you assume responsibility for it. If I say something with certainty or based on logic, whether I explain it or not, you are required to either respond sufficiently and rationally or logically, to comply, or you assume responsibility for all consequences in reality, and you will not be protected whatsoever. You forfeit your life, “freedom”, and “happiness”. This was promised by your constitution - a document which you are now being given notice as being null and void unless it complies with truth, reality, logic, math, and the “laws” of nature. No other response will be accepted or tolerated whatsoever.

If I provide a response with certainty and as being based on logic: you respond directly to it, as described above, or the discussion is finished. Any other effort to respond will not be tolerated or accepted whatsoever.

If you try to respond without addressing the truth, you can expect the end of your hope, power, and future in denial of it. Your hope, power, and future will be eliminated by reality, somehow or another, depending on you continued decision making.

Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:29 pm
Profile ICQ
Homo Dperious

Best feeling of relief I ever felt when saying your constitution is null and void.

Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:31 pm
Profile ICQ
Hold the door!

Lori Lightfoot loses reelection. How long before she blames racism, homophobia and sexism?

Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:07 pm
Homo Dperious

zwackerm wrote:
Lori Lightfoot loses reelection. How long before she blames racism, homophobia and sexism?

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

I’m done. There’s nothing about your world that isn’t ridiculous.

Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:23 pm
Profile ICQ
Devil's Advocate

Trump claims he's going to be arrested on Tuesday for the Stormy Daniels business

Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:26 pm
now we know

Is that how low it's got? He so desperately needs column inches that he'll do anything. I think the Republican party have moved on him, haven't they? He was a big mistake and there's no going back.

STOP UIGHUR GENOCIDE IN XINJIANG
FIGHT FOR TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE
FREE TIBET
LIBERATE HONG KONG
BOYCOTT MADE IN CHINA

Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate

The DA sent out a "our investigation not be intimidated" email which could suggest there was some truth to it, though it wouldn't be surprising if they don't go through with it.

Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:18 pm
The Dark Knight

Algren wrote:
Is that how low it's got? He so desperately needs column inches that he'll do anything. I think the Republican party have moved on him, haven't they? He was a big mistake and there's no going back.

Polls actually indicate the opposite.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ion-latest

Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183 ... 186  Next